CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/grubon.JPG[/wrap]

More feedback here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/51978-grub-review.html

Grub-ON is here!
That is correct. We have 30 of these available. $34.99 each. Well we announced that we had an appetite stimulant a few weeks ago but were still testing it.
We stated if it did NOT work we would NOT be bringing it to market well it worked, and it worked VERY well.
100% yes that is right 100% of the testers agreed it did indeed work! I was amazed. I was hoping for maybe 80 - 85%
You will know if it works for you in ONE week!
I am SO confident in this product, that if after 1 week you are not 100% satisfied, not only
will I refund the money you paid for the product, I will also refund the money you paid to ship AND I will pay for the shipping
BACK to us AND you get to keep the Cookie Mix Sample and the PeanutButter/Chocolate Protein Powder Sample.

None of this having to wait 3 or 4 weeks to see if it works. ONE WEEK you will know.
Along with your order of appetite stimulant we will send you a FREE sample of our Cookie Mix and one of our Peanut Butter Flavored Protein Powders.

This stuff is the REAL deal.

• 7 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Refund what you paid us for Grub-ON!
  • Refund what you paid us for shipping
  • PAY for the shipping back to us
  • You get to keep the Cookie Mix and Protein Powder samples for FREE!

Yes I watch infomercials why do you ask lol

Ok a little about the product. It is an all Herbal product with no sugar, no salt, no flavoring, nothing artificial.

It is a liquid, comes in a sealed amber bottle with a label and an eye dropper. You simply add 8 - 12 drops
to 12 ounces of water and drink it slowly 30 minutes before 3 of your meals. In all honesty I don't know how long it lasts. I have been using mine for over a month and still have some left.

When drinking it you want to make sure the liquid has a chance to touch all of the taste buds on your tongue.

What it does is stimulate taste buds we all have, but which rarely are stimulated because we usually only eat sweet, or sour, or The taste buds it stimulates
are the ones we don't normally stimulate, hence the reason for it acting as an appetite stimulant.

CROWLER

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yippee! I'm looking foreward to this one.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I kept in close contact with one of the testers and I can assure you he was ecstatic about this product! I have not yet tried it but from what he told me every friggin day it seemed to work REALLY well :).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Label looks great man ;). Great work on that, I think it is perfect as always!!

Fit: Gotta give CROWLER all the credit on this one!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is damn cool. I wonder what it'd be like if you had some green then this stuff, you may just shut down your hypothalumus and explode from eating....I'd pay to see that btw.

Congrats on putting out another what appears to be a solid product. All hail AI, hail to thee!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yes guys I tested this product and it really works. I was very skeptical about it because there is nothing really out there like this. But trust me it works!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes guys I tested this product and it really works. I was very skeptical about it because there is nothing really out there like this. But trust me it works!

Hey Pittbull, If you could sort of detail how you used it and what you felt that would be GREAT!

I could actually just copy and paste from your emails to me if you want.

Also how long do you think a bottle lasts?

CROWLER

tattoopierced1

I agree..this stuff worked wonders. Very good stuff I highly recommend this to anyone having issues getting a certain amount of food in every day. I noticed the effects in the first 2 days of using it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol

This is funny.

I did NOT even email or PM these testers and ask them to post.

Good to see you guys.

Tattoed if you could go into a little detail of how you used it etc that would be GREAT!

Also any guess how long a bottle would last?

Thanks

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
First off I think the bottle will last FOREVER! I took this for 3-4 weeks I don't really remember when I started, and not much is gone so 34 bucks or whatever the price is, it will last you a long time, good deal!

I started off by putting 6 drops into 1 oz of crystal light, I put it all in my mouth and washed it around, making sure it was under my tongue and what not, 2-3 times a day.

Crowler told me 6-10 drops so I played with 6-10, it took a few days to kick in, but once it did your azz better kick up the cardio trust me I wish I would have did a before and after picture, you guys would have shet your pants.

I really knew this stuff was working because I would take it right after I ate and 40 minutes later poof I'm hungry, I mean HUNGRY again!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I need an appetite stimulant like we need another C average president. When do we/I get the appetite suppressant? :whip: :rant:

Good job though, there are quite a few people that do need a product like this though. I am just not one of them :clap2: :food:

tattoopierced1

Sure thing crowler..

I did the 12 drops 3x per day in about 8oz of water, swished it around my mouth making sure to get underneath my tongue. I did this about 20-30 minutes before eating, one before breakfast, one before lunch, and one before dinner. At first, I didnt notice any hunger increase in the morning, however in the afternoon by day 2 I was starving. For it to take full effect all day it took about 5-7 days before I was hungry all day and not just in the afternoon.

This is every ecto's dream and is the real deal. As far as how long the bottle lasts...It will last more than a month, I'd venture to say 45 days or more depending on how you dose things out.

Also let me state, that the taste is quite plesant. It smells bad at first so you expect it to taste bad, but it resembles a type of jasmine tea like you might find at a Japanese restaurant, so dont let the smell fool you.

loki82

Awards
Please excuse me. What does thie product do exactly? does help me eat more or eat less? what does it mean to stimulate taste buds? alll taste buds satisfied? i apologize of this is a dumb question but i have know.

tattoopierced1

it stimulates your appetite which helps you eat more because you feel hungry.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Please excuse me. What does thie product do exactly? does help me eat more or eat less? what does it mean to stimulate taste buds? alll taste buds satisfied? i apologize of this is a dumb question but i have know.

This is a quote from Crowler, Basically how it works is that most people stimulate the sweet taste buds but rarely the bitter taste buds. This in turn causes and increase in bile production which stimulates the appetite.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I definitely could use this product..especially for bulking. I never have much of an appetite anymore which is the only thing that holds me back from getting into the 190's-200's and staying there. I hate force feeding more than I do fasting.

Good work Crowler!

TimoteoS

Awards
What about the ingredients? Am I missing something here or is there no ingredients anywhere? Great idea and all but what about the ingredients... Why would anyone spend money on something where they dont see the ingredients, granted we might not know what they are but Id like to see some ingredients before I buy it...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What about the ingredients? Am I missing something here or is there no ingredients anywhere? Great idea and all but what about the ingredients... Why would anyone spend money on something where they dont see the ingredients, granted we might not know what they are but Id like to see some ingredients before I buy it...
Good point, thanks for keeping us on our toes.

It has a number of herbs pretty much common every day stuff just in a unique combination.

Devils Claw, Gentian Root, Ginger Root, Thyme, Alfalfa, water and alcohol.

That is it but it WORKS :)

Web site has been updated.

CROWLER

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I need an appetite stimulant like we need another C average president. When do we/I get the appetite suppressant? :whip: :rant:

Good job though, there are quite a few people that do need a product like this though. I am just not one of them :clap2: :food:
I second that...I have the name for the appetite suppressant...wait wait...okay here it is:

Anabolic Innovations presents:

GRUB OFF!

Hahaha...whadda ya guys think? Am I a genius or what?:toofunny: Crowler I think you should add me to the payroll...:p

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
rub off ? lol

CROWLER

darko

Awards
Hey Crowler, sorry if this is a dumb question but what's the purpose of the alcohol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler, sorry if this is a dumb question but what's the purpose of the alcohol.
Darko thank you for the question.

Herbs are dry items the alcohol makes them into what is called a tinture or a concentrated liquid of the herbs themselves. So say you take 12 drops about 3 of those MIGHT be alcohol, an insignificant amount.

Thanks again.

CROWLER

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
why do i have to be cutting when somethin like this comes out... sounds great crowler, and can't wait to try it out in a few months.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey guys I also ordered one a few days ago, mine should be getting here on tuesday.
I will definitely leave feedback, good or bad, so be on the lookout in the AI forum.

What I'm expecting from this product is:
to be hungry each meal
to be able to eat more during each meal
increasing from 5 meals per day to 6 meals per day

tattoopierced1

cable: trust me, you wont have a problem with this stuff with all of the mentioned above....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job Crowler. I think this could be/is a very worthwhile product, I know alot of guys have trouble eating while "ON" and others just hitting set caloric limits. You no doubt helped alot of cats.

YaoBling

Awards
Hmm, this product looks interesting.

Anyone see a problem if I stack this with Black Hole? From what I've read, Black Hole doesn't cause hunger but instead has allowed people to eat bigger meals. I figure if I stack the two together, I can empty my fridge in one day :hot:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yaobling,

I have seen 2 people from Controlled Labs say they were going to stack them. I have not seen the results.

CROWLER

joshddutton

Awards
What does it taste like? I bought a herbal appitite stim online a few years ago... it worked but it was probably the most bitter thing i have ever tasted in my life.

tattoopierced1

taste is like a jasmine tea i think. its really not bad, but quite pleasant.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Interesting product....... scared to use it though. I already have a morbidly obese man as an alter ego. He seems to come out every time I hit a chinese buffett.....

"you no eat here no more.... next time, you get carry out!"

(I am half Thai, so my partial asian-ness allows for asian jokes.)

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I think the gods may have finally answered my prayers!!!!!!!

Just ordered some today. I'll definitely post what I'm feeling with it.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'm too fat right now! :( We need an awesome ground breaking AI cutting tool soon....and capped cycle support lol.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Anything that comes from you guys is bound to be an amazing product. Great work fellas!!

PCSD

Awards
Seems like an interesting product, where can i purchase one of these?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Sounds neat, i don't need it, lol. But still sounds neat, i'll probably try it when i bulk in like 6 months or so just for ****s n giggles.