Anabolic Innovations is proud to team up with . . .

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations is proud to team up with NutraPlanet

They will soon be carrying the following Anabolic Innovations products:

• Chaos
  • Cycle Support
  • Excell
  • 5lb Cookie Mix
So if you are in the market for any of these you will be able to pick them up at NutraPlanet.com: Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs

While you are there you might as well get some of their other fine products, and you will STILL be supporting Anabolic Innovations in a huge way and save on shipping by getting your sups all at one place.

CROWLER

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity to work with you CROWLER :thumbsup:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
That's great news. AI and NP, great combo. congrats to both.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's is damn sweet. Congrats to both of you. Now get me some damn bulk Powerfull and AI's cookies so I can put in a damn order. Damnit. :)

/love

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So when do the crazy stack deals come out? lol nice to see two great comps wprk together.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Wow! What a great situation! Now we truly have a one-stop-shop!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's superb news, I do almost all of my supplement shopping at Nutraplanet and welcome the opportunity to buy AI products at the same time.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well...I'll never have money again.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No kidding. I should of taken Crowler up on his offer before he turned into a mega corp. At least I can say I knew him before he started selling company stocks.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Let the goodtimes roll... Seems like a very nice deal for all of us out here..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Ain't capitalism wonderful :head:

Any chance NP will also carry the protein as well ?

gresh

gresh

Awards
Will this change the way AI does business with its customers at all? Will NP offer the products at the same price with the only advantages being improved shipping (time/cost) and order consolidation? Just curious.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats gentlemen, time to serve up some great deals :food:

JACKEDUPFREAK

Awards
great news crowler im glad business iss good. im trying to bring more and more peeps your way

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Will this change the way AI does business with its customers at all? Will NP offer the products at the same price with the only advantages being improved shipping (time/cost) and order consolidation? Just curious.
Hello Gresh,

Thank you for your questions.

Will this change how we do business with our current customers, why yes of course, we no longer will say please or thank you lol

Business will continue on as usual here.

The thing it NP has about 10,000 more items than we do so I am sure people will like a one stop shop to get their items.

As far as pricing you would have to ask NP, we do not discuss anything like that as that would be considered price fixing.

Thank you again.

CROWLER

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pricing will be about the same, just makes things a little easier in terms of ordering from one source to save on shipping costs and time as you had mentioned...but I think a welcome sale at NP is in order; don't you CROWLER ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Pricing will be about the same, just makes things a little easier in terms of ordering from one source to save on shipping costs and time as you had mentioned...but I think a welcome sale at NP is in order; don't you CROWLER ;)
That depends lol :woohoo:

CROWLER

gresh

gresh

Awards
Thanks, I figured if AI kept the same prices, NP would be around the same, unless Crowler is ripping us off on the 1lb of cookie mix for $5 :rofl:

An Anabolic Innovations welcome sale at Nutraplanet??? BRILLIANT!!!
:dance: :dance: :djparty: :dance: :dance:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I figured if AI kept the same prices, NP would be around the same, unless Crowler is ripping us off on the 1lb of cookie mix for $5 :rofl:

An Anabolic Innovations welcome sale at Nutraplanet??? BRILLIANT!!!
:dance: :dance: :djparty: :dance: :dance:

Its all part of his master plan you know?....getting us all hooked on his cookies! :dance:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
now if NP would just pick up the Na-R-ALA I would only have ONE really BIG bill to pay intead of all these 50 buck ones.

Sorry Crowler I have to ask....

Should we still post our customer service questions in this forum?
:icon_lol:

Or maybe email you?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
now if NP would just pick up the Na-R-ALA I would only have ONE really BIG bill to pay intead of all these 50 buck ones.

Sorry Crowler I have to ask....

Should we still post our customer service questions in this forum?
:icon_lol:

Or maybe email you?
lol you got me :)

I was thinking hmmm what is he talking about customer service question, I don't remember anything going on. then I REMEMBERED I SAID

EMAIL ME! EMAILE ME! EMAIL ME!

I will say it again Skye you GOT ME! :twisted: :icon_lol:

CROWLER

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If I have enough requests I'll pick up the protein as well :)
I'll be the first shameless bastard to make that request, it would be really nice to get everything from you :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You weren't the first. We just posted our requests in the sticky above :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew Crowler before he went global.

had to make sure this was written somewhere for future proof.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We should have the protein up and for sale tomorrow :D