Cookies n Cream

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to give some credit to CROWLER and his team at AI. Protein came without custom charges, fast, reasonably priced shipping up here to Canada.
As for the protein itself, here is my review:

Flavor : Very nice, mild but satisfying. 9/10
Mix : Mixes easily, best news is there is no foam. Never have I tried a protein like this and I am very pleased.

The only "drawback" for me was the scoop size. You need to take three scoops but the protein is so damn fluffy it is hard to get the product in/out of the scoop.

I have to give AI a huge thumbs up for service and great product.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Just tried the protein with milk, tastes GREAT. Has a butterscotch tinge to it, very nice.
cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

CROWLER

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback bro, I've never had a cookies & cream protein that I enjoyed but this one sounds like a winner

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback bro, I've never had a cookies & cream protein that I enjoyed but this one sounds like a winner
muscle milk c&c is incredible. otoh, all the samples i got from crowler tasted quite nice....it just sucks my coupon code expired so quickly......

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
muscle milk c&c is incredible. otoh, all the samples i got from crowler tasted quite nice....it just sucks my coupon code expired so quickly......

Hey Boss, so email me and I will update it for you :)

[email protected]

CROWLER