Na-RALA in cycle support?

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Na-RALA in cycle support?

My origional objection to adding ALA in cycle support is not really an issue with the Na-RALA. I am not sure if Crowler would want to add the stuff to the cycle support as a stanard ingreadant due to the cost but what about an option for those that want it? Assuming 300mg a day (150mg with each scoop) that would run up the cost at least 5 to 7 dollars per 30 day supply. Thoughts?

I plan to do this as well as add Acetyl-L-Carnitine to my cycle support (I am just burning through my current supplies) But I see no reason to not to get it all from you guys

2. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%

Just for the cost option it wouldn't be feasible. Not many people are going to be willing to pay an extra 7 dollars for something such as this. There are a lot of antioxidants in Cycle Support such as milk thistle and NAC and I don't see the reason for adding more. Plus if you are in a hypercaloric state then you shouldn't need to worry too much about that anyways.

That is going to just have to be one of those thigs that you buy on your own. Plus you have to remember how hard flavoring becomes when you add something that tastes like a gym sock and smells like CROWLER's armpit after working out with Chaos
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.43%

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Just for the cost option it wouldn't be feasible. Not many people are going to be willing to pay an extra 7 dollars for something such as this. There are a lot of antioxidants in Cycle Support such as milk thistle and NAC and I don't see the reason for adding more. Plus if you are in a hypercaloric state then you shouldn't need to worry too much about that anyways.

That is going to just have to be one of those thigs that you buy on your own. Plus you have to remember how hard flavoring becomes when you add something that tastes like a gym sock and smells like CROWLER's armpit after working out with Chaos
    what worries me is that you A. know what gym socks taste like and B. know what Crowler's arm pit smells like. I could have lived a long and happy life without that mental image thank you.

Actually the flavoring was one reason I was wondering about you guys. I don't begin to understand how that works, Cycle support taste terrible in some things but actually taste GOOD in others (milk and moca mudslide to be exact) And ALA has other uses then just an antioxidant. And not everyone will be on a hypercaloric diet. But I def can understand about the price increase, I was just wondering if you were going to make several versions like the chaos (I am looking into the chaos, but being diabetic I have to be careful with that type of thing). but to be honest I kind of expected this reply as I doubt that even Crowler could get the Na-R-ALA much cheaper then I can. I actually looked into making it and about choked on what it would cost.
    •   

4. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%

Haha Jayhawkk described to me what it was like thats the only reason I know .

Yeah I know it has properties for blood sugar, etc, it just isn't feasible right now. We have thought of doing it to where people can select what they want "heart + liver support", "liver + prostate support" or all of them ,etc. but its just not feasible and we wouldn't be able to have NutraPlanet and other companies sell our product.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I don't think Na-RALA tastes all that bad....

Skye - someone posted a Gernova thread about not taking ALCAR and R-ALA "together". I'll bump it - I didn't read the Gernova thread (on another board) because I'm lazy.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.43%

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I don't think Na-RALA tastes all that bad....

Skye - someone posted a Gernova thread about not taking ALCAR and R-ALA "together". I'll bump it - I didn't read the Gernova thread (on another board) because I'm lazy.
    actually I already caught that post of yours bro (thanks for the catch though) , they said it the two could polymerize. (was researching this) There may be something that can be done about that. (it may not be worth the effort though)

It doesn't taste that bad? it would be nice if I could just add it to the cycle support without messing with it.
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry I have never worked with Na-RALA so I don't know how it tastes.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade