Simplified Excell/Chaos combo drink...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK, so here's the combo I'm considering: Just to keep things simple (for a numbskull like me), I wanna just throw out the cute little 9cc scooper that came with the Excell, and use only the 29.6cc Chaos scooper. I'd mix 2 scoops of Chaos and 1 scoop of Excell (roughly 60cc Chaos and 30cc Excell) with some water, and consume it right before my workout. And if it takes 45-60 mins for the Chaos to kick in, that's fine, because that's when I'm starting to drag and I could use a little boost. Is this a logical approach?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I make a mix myself similar to chaos (a couple different ingredients, same idea) and I add a serving of extend to it (same as excell) and it works pretty well. Energy pump blah blah blah

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OK, so here's the combo I'm considering: Just to keep things simple (for a numbskull like me), I wanna just throw out the cute little 9cc scooper that came with the Excell, and use only the 29.6cc Chaos scooper. I'd mix 2 scoops of Chaos and 1 scoop of Excell (roughly 60cc Chaos and 30cc Excell) with some water, and consume it right before my workout. And if it takes 45-60 mins for the Chaos to kick in, that's fine, because that's when I'm starting to drag and I could use a little boost. Is this a logical approach?

It seems more and more guys are using it like this and reporting good results.

I will let the brainiac scientist(LakeMountD) weigh in on this. I am not sure but your drink may cause you to gain muscle TOO fast :) just kidding.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is a logical approach. I prefer to use my BCAA's during my workout so what I have been doing lately is adding 2 scoops of Chaos after an hour of not eating then getting to the gym within 20-30 minutes (the focus hits you quick) then sipping on 1 more scoop of Chaos and 2 scoops (the one that came with Excell) of the BCAA's.

I am not saying you have to take 1.5 servings per day but I like the added focus and pump I get. I personally would try drinking it a little closer to your workout. One thing I have noticed more recently is that it isn't as much how long before your workout you take Chaos moreso than how long you wait since you last ate. If I wait over an hour to take Chaos, I notice I can take it closer and closer to my workout and still get the focused feeling :).

Try it out and let us know how it goes, but it is definitely logical. The main reason I do it my way is because some of the studies I have read have backed BCAA supplementation during a workout. I don't see it making too much of a diff if you took it before, however, since plasma levels won't rise right away anyways :).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
IMj2x I think you started a bigger trend with this.

I am getting PMs and emails from guys saying they are doing the Excell/Chaos thing and LOVING it.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
IMj2x I think you started a bigger trend with this.

I am getting PMs and emails from guys saying they are doing the Excell/Chaos thing and LOVING it.

CROWLER
PFFFFTTT I've been doing that! Where is my credit! hehe :D

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Latest update: I slept only 5 hours last night; worked 9.5 hours (3pm-12:30am); got to the gym at 1am absolutely drained; threw back my 2:1 ratio Chaos:Excell drink (plus 1 No-Doz w/100mg caffeine, just to stay awake); and put in a GREAT 2 hour workout with unbelievable energy, focus, pump, and even strength. That should NOT have happened. I love this stuff.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need anymore credit or attaboys, LMD. We have to maintain your ego at or below bobble head proportions. This is for yours, as well as those around you, safety.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Latest update: I slept only 5 hours last night; worked 9.5 hours (3pm-12:30am); got to the gym at 1am absolutely drained; threw back my 2:1 ratio Chaos:Excell drink (plus 1 No-Doz w/100mg caffeine, just to stay awake); and put in a GREAT 2 hour workout with unbelievable energy, focus, pump, and even strength. That should NOT have happened. I love this stuff.
Wow, man that is OUTSTANDING! I love to hear that people are getting results!

Well pretty soon you wont have to worry about using the No-Doz. We are messing around with different concoctions for the Supercharged version right now. Okay let me rephrase that. I am writing out different dosage schemes and CROWLER is getting extremely hyped up, dehydrated, lean, pumped, crazy, etc. from taking so much caffeine and nitric oxide stimulants :D. Good job C buddy ;).

Jayhawkk: FINE be that way! I'm gonna go look at myself in the mirror then! hehe

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it!

Thank you for taking the time to post this.

:djparty:

CROWLER

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Another quick update: Last night was even worse. I got 1.5 hrs sleep (no typo -- 1.5 hrs) due to unusual circumstances. I was up til 8am with my gf as she was writing her final exam essay for one of her summer classes. Then, at 9:30am, she calls me to say her car broke down in the middle of the interstate. So I spent all morning/afternoon helping her out; and then I went to work from 3pm-1am -- total zombie by the time I punched out. I was just gonna go home and sleep forever, but as I got closer to my gym, I decided 'what the hell -- let's put this Chaos stuff to a REAL test.' I never leave home anymore without a shaker of dry protein/Cycle Support & another with dry Chaos/Excell -- ready to mix, if I need it. [I know this is starting to sound like a "paid advertisement" for AI products, but I SWEAR I have no affiliation with the company -- they don't even know me.] Anyway, I mixed up both shakers (even stopped at 7-11 for some skim milk), drank them down, and started lifting. Within 30-40 mins, I started to find some energy I really had no business finding, after my horrible day. The stuff just plain works. I managed to get in my entire 2 hr workout (I was hoping to just muddle through maybe 1 hr). The workout wasn't my BEST ever, but it was a solid 85% -- I even increased weight a little in leg curls AND extensions. So I guess I'm really becoming a big fan of this stuff -- especially the 2:1 Chaos/Excell mixture. And it tastes great! (I've got the strawberry Excell). But now...
Goodnight.

JACKEDUPFREAK

Awards
i have to say chaos is da bomb and you dont get the jittery feeling either

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I clicked on this thread as I am drinking 2 scoops Chaos + 2 scoops Excell. I am loving the combination too and I must say it increases the flavor BIG TIME! I think I have the raspberry version.

I am really glad to hear you guys are enjoying Chaos. It is definitely a sigh of relief, since we definitely want to see our customers happy. We will soon be offering a Supercharged version of Chaos (with added caffeine) and a caffeine free version.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
i have to say chaos is da bomb and you dont get the jittery feeling either
Crap -- that's all I needed to say, instead of that silly sleep-deprived short story I wrote above. Thanks, FREAK.
[PS: I'm already up again today, cuz I had to take car-less gf to the bus station. So unless I can fall back asleep before work, I'm gonna rely on Chaos to get me through one more workout tonight after work. But I'm gonna try to get some sleep. Peace.]

JACKEDUPFREAK

Awards
I clicked on this thread as I am drinking 2 scoops Chaos + 2 scoops Excell. I am loving the combination too and I must say it increases the flavor BIG TIME! I think I have the raspberry version.

I am really glad to hear you guys are enjoying Chaos. It is definitely a sigh of relief, since we definitely want to see our customers happy. We will soon be offering a Supercharged version of Chaos (with added caffeine) and a caffeine free version.

supercharged chaos cant wait for that. any release date in mind ill need it while on my precontest diet so i can get thru the brutal cardio and training

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
supercharged chaos cant wait for that. any release date in mind ill need it while on my precontest diet so i can get thru the brutal cardio and training
I don't want to speculate and not come through. I would say 1-2 weeks probably.