Props to AI

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at your site and your products, congrats on everything going well your site and labels look ALOT more professional now. I look forward to trying out all your products, the Excell and Cycle Support are going to be invaluable to me. Also do you offer samples of excell or cycle support? Nevermind just found where it said about the samples, lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

You really picked me up. Had one of those days like I felt I was swimming up stream all day.

Nice to see this thread started at the end of a long day.

Thank you again buddy.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Most definately had one of those years. Just be glad you only had a day of it :p

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
We all have days like that, glad i could pick you up bro i know how ****ty it can be. I actually had a ****ty day too but i picked up dog food from my dog's breeder and played with puppies for like 30 minutes and i dunno who could be stressed after that, LOL.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
My wife and I would on occasion swing by a pet store to do just that :) Baby animals are just so damn cute.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Picture this, 9 4 month old labs running at you, 4 chocolates and 5 blacks, i just sat on the ground and they attacked me, lol. I've got 3 labs at home already but if i lived in the country i'm sure i'd have up around 6 i love animals, but dogs especially. They really do lift your mood. When my one lab Chaos had pups i would come home after a long day and sit infront of their welping box, lift up the little door and go, PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY! And i'd have 10 3 week old pups crawl into my lap, lol. Ya i'm a big softy when animals are concerned.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Labs are one of my favorite breeds. Golden retrievers too.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
when you guys gonna name your appetite expanse product?
oh oh oh pick me lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Picture this, 9 4 month old labs running at you, 4 chocolates and 5 blacks, i just sat on the ground and they attacked me, lol. I've got 3 labs at home already but if i lived in the country i'm sure i'd have up around 6 i love animals, but dogs especially. They really do lift your mood. When my one lab Chaos had pups i would come home after a long day and sit infront of their welping box, lift up the little door and go, PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY! And i'd have 10 3 week old pups crawl into my lap, lol. Ya i'm a big softy when animals are concerned.

:) WOW you talk about some coincidences. Your dog is named Chaos and so is our newest sup lol

AND . . . Picture it? Yes I sure can I have 7 8 week old chocolate labs and I call THEM puppy puppy puppy lol.

Well actually I did until last week when they went to their new homes, maybe that is why I was stressed. No fun puppies to play with. I live in the country. I only have 5 acres but I can't see any neighbors as there are about 1000 acres of nothing but trees around me.

So it is stress free outside. :woohoo:

CROWLER

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
banjobounce Supplements 3
LiftWithDonuts General Chat 1250
CATdiesel76 Supplements 20
ericool007 Supplements 51
freqfly Supplements 20