1 cup of Anabolic Innovations cookie mix.
1 cup of no sugar apple sauce
1/2 cup of peanut butter whey protein blend
2 Tbsp of whole wheat pancake mix

Bake in a 12 inch skillet or 9 x 13 pan (for ~3/4 thick bars) that have been sprayed with flour cooking spray (the best for things that stick). If you want thinner bars scale down the above or use a bigger pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 15 to 25 minutes depending on your baking pan (the skillet takes longer)

Note that the Aunt Jemima whole wheat pancake mix (not my first choice as it has a lot of regular flour in it as well) adds .25 grams of fat and 13 grams of carbs, 2 grams of protein, and 1.5 grams of fiber for a total of 60 calories total. The apple sauce (Kroger brand, no sugar added) adds 25 grams of carbs, and 2 grams of fiber for 100 calories. The half cup of peanut butter protein powder weighs ~40 grams and supplies 31 grams of protein, 1.41 grams of fat, 1.41 grams of fiber ( form what I wonder?), and 1.41 grams of carbs for a total of 144 calories. This adds up to around 33 grams of protein, 40 grams of carbs, 5 grams fiber, and 2 grams of fat for a total of about 304 calories.

I am not completely sure about the cookie mix as the serving size is in Tbsp and not grams how ever one cup of cookie mix weighs about 188.5 grams, there are 16 Tbsp in one cup, or 10 and 2/3 servings. That would give us 107 grams of protein, 54 grams of carbs, and 11 grams of fat. That’s 428, 214, and 99 calories respectively for a total of 741 calories.

Totals for the batch are 140 grams of protein, 94grams of carbs, and 13 grams of fat. That makes 560 calories in protein, 376 calories in carbs, and 117 calories in fat. Grand total is 1,053 calories with a ratio of 53/36/11 with a small rounding error (I am lazy, deal with it)

I am going to try this with flax seed mill instead of the whole wheat pancake mix and see if I can't get the ratio a little more even then it is. I am also going to try and cut back on the apple sauce and reduce some of the carbs.

Note: using the apple sauce makes this really sweat as well as most. The protein powder is in there to reduce the amount of chips per cookie as well as up the protein content a little.

For a 9 x 13 pan if you cut the bars into 3.25” long and 1.25” wide you will get 24 bars. Each bar should be 5.8 grams of protein, 4 grams carbs, and half a gram of fat for 44 calories.