New Supp Idea

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you guys thought about creating a anarchy stack type product?
Such as ALCAR, Grean Tea Extract, r-ALA, and coleus. Or something along those lines. It would be nice addition to your product line

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Good point my friend. We have had thoughts of various product ideas such as a lean stack and we promise we will be looking into it very soon but since we only have two people working on stuff like this we have to make sure that the Cycle Support/Chaos (excell and protein is already good to go) stuff gets done perfectly before we move onto the next step :). Qaulity assurance is the way to go these days ;).

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone has already mentioned this idea but how about nutrition bars. You supply the mix and or the molds to cook them in. Would be a nice way and i'm sure a cheaper way for us to get good nutritional food.

Second idea how about a notropin mix. maybe some dmae, choline, and some others ( to lazy to misspell them at the moment) I know that most of the ingredients are cheap in bulk, mix them togeather add a stim if you want and presto a nice afforadable notropin + stim.

I would really like to see the supplement bars the most.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Hey Lake... what about a catch-all type cutter product with 7-oh or some type of cortisol control included?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey Lake... what about a catch-all type cutter product with 7-oh or some type of cortisol control included?
Yeah, don't worry as you can see by the other two products I put together, we enjoy doing all in ones to prevent buying multiple products from a million places. Therefore, when we do a cutter it will be an all in one stimulant/cortisol inhibition/thermogenic/appetite suppressent or something similar.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The Anarchy stack one is tough due to the amounts of all ingredients needed. I imagine it would be a lot of pills..which is what the stack is already.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The Anarchy stack one is tough due to the amounts of all ingredients needed. I imagine it would be a lot of pills..which is what the stack is already.
You're right, although it would be nice to get it all in one as well. And maybe we can make it to where some stuff is put together and flavored then the actual stimulant portions can be put into pills and taken on your own time, that way you can take more stimulants in morning than at night if you'd like.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking more along the lines of a mixed powder w/ a scooper, like Chaos and Cycle Support

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're right, although it would be nice to get it all in one as well. And maybe we can make it to where some stuff is put together and flavored then the actual stimulant portions can be put into pills and taken on your own time, that way you can take more stimulants in morning than at night if you'd like.
I love the idea of having the stimulant portion separate so you can take it when you want

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the stimulant part is a good idea. One could find ultra concentrated green tea to cut down on bulk, but it's stuff like the CLA or EFA's that likely also have to be taken seperate. Sooo, then you're back to taking several different pills.

With a bulk drink mix, powdered CLA might work but man, it'll have to be one helluva flavoring system to mask green tea concentrate as well as the EFA's.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With a bulk drink mix, powdered CLA might work but man, it'll have to be one helluva flavoring system to mask green tea concentrate as well as the EFA's.
oh... yeah I definately didn't think about that part

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know exactly how the Anarchy Stack could be made.. :study:

Ain't givin' up my secrets, I won't have anything for my own company if so... ;)