Are you guys interested in more stimulant-like effects?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am curious as to what people are looking for. We created chaos to give you a very focused effect in the gym with massive pumps and an overall GREAT experience. We pushed past what xceed has to offer and basically offer it for the same price with added ingredients. It still seems, however, that some people are wanting more of a stimulant effect. This can really only be done by things such as geranium oil (which is iffy) and caffeine. I am not too keen on geranium because it has a very delayed effect, decreases appetite, and I honestly didn't like the feeling. That leaves the adenosine agonist, caffeine. Caffeine is great for stimulant-like effects, however, also has unwanted side effects such as a jittery feeling, dehydration, and vasoconstriction, which is exactly the opposite of what we are trying to achieve with nitric oxide releasing supplements. I apologize if my posts made it seem that this is a straight stimulant-like product but it isn't, however, it does give a stimulated feeling.

However, if there is a high enough demand I am thinking of looking into it possibly and creating a third version of chaos (non caffeineated, regular, and a dope fiend version, which isn't named yet haha), that will have MUCH more caffeine, and more of a slow released version of caffeine, not anhydrous. Anhydrous tends to work very quickly and the effects dont last long and aren't extremely strong, which is why I went with it.

I will say this, the pumps will be diminished some and you will probably feel more jittery.

Thoughts?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'll test it...you know me. Hint: BDTR is my hero...(If you don't know him...probably a good thing).

gresh

gresh

Awards
Sounds good to me. I tried out Chaos for the first time this morning and I was very impressed, but I would much rather see a version with more of a focus on "intensity" than "pump". BTW you guys did a great job on the mixablility and taste of Chaos.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Have not received mine yet, But I am looking for the pumps and hopefully a gain in some size. I got the caffine loaded one to help give me that added energy boost that I usually lack right after work.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would be more interested in a "brain drive" addition. Kinda like Focus XT or Neurostim.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha you know my answer lol! I'll take the, I'm standing on the corner asking for a nickle so I can buy the new and "Supercharged Chaos"

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
as long as im getting a good pump and can stay focused and not want to rush through my workout (caffiene) then im good.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me. I tried out Chaos for the first time this morning and I was very impressed, but I would much rather see a version with more of a focus on "intensity" than "pump". BTW you guys did a great job on the mixablility and taste of Chaos.

You have NO idea how relieved this makes me feel.

I can test and retest all I want with the flavoring BUT until a couple real customers give feedback it is truly an unknown.

I think I need to start taking some relaxation herbs as this sort of stuff literally keeps me awake at night lol

BTW the day we did Chaos I worked for 26 hours straight, drank approximately 42 servings of Chaos and almost stroked out I also drank 6 protein shakes so I wouldn't have to stop and sit down to eat a meal. Not bad for a grampa :)

People say well you should just use a little to tast or you should just taste it and spit it out but this REALLY is NOT a true test. IMO you need to drink a FULL serving and see about after tastes or stomach upset etc.

So reading a post like this just makes me feel so very satisfied. But if someone posts they don't like it that is fine too I will probably need 5 more years of counciling but it will be ok :)

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
but I would much rather see a version with more of a focus on "intensity" than "pump".

Haha that is the thing though bro. This wasn't designed to be an intensity supplement. I mean that was the thing i was trying to explain to people.

I wouldn't mind adding in some intensity if the demand is there, but I am basically saying if you guys want it, results are going to suffer a little bit.

Cost would PROBABLY be around 3 dollars more for a supercharged version.

gresh

gresh

Awards
Haha that is the thing though bro. This wasn't designed to be an intensity supplement. I mean that was the thing i was trying to explain to people.

I wouldn't mind adding in some intensity if the demand is there, but I am basically saying if you guys want it, results are going to suffer a little bit.

Cost would PROBABLY be around 3 dollars more for a supercharged version.
The current version is great and exactly what I had hoped for, I mean sometimes I feel like a good pump and some times I need some all out aggression, there's room for both. I would probably buy both versions and alternate.
As for Crowler, you can relax with this one. I mixed 2.5 scoops with about 10oz of water and the stuff was delicious.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The current version is great and exactly what I had hoped for, I mean sometimes I feel like a good pump and some times I need some all out aggression, there's room for both. I would probably buy both versions and alternate.
As for Crowler, you can relax with this one. I mixed 2.5 scoops with about 10oz of water and the stuff was delicious.
PIMP, glad to hear it bro. Sorry if I ever come off cranky, the tren is definitely circulating through me haha and I don't mean to be a biatch but it sometimes comes out that way.

Glad to hear it tastes good though man because CROWLER gets worried about stuff like that then I gotta give him a shoulder to lean on and my shirts always get wet from the tears, it gets ugly.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Why not put together another product for stim effects for those that are interested and keep this as a pump product?
cc

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Why not put together another product for stim effects for those that are interested and keep this as a pump product?
cc
Basically because there aren't many stimulants out there that don't press legality. Don't be fooled by companies saying they offer things such as "methyl-caffeine". You guys might know who said this but let me tell you it made me laugh considering the name of caffeine itself is 1,3,7-triMETHYLxanthine, made me laugh.

Caffeine and geranium oil are really the only decent stims out there and geranium oil is pushing legality and there isn't enough known about it. Not only that but it is very hard to get a hold of and mostly comes from China, which we cannot trust and it takes FOREVER to get through customs.

We want to try and either create new products that don't exist such as Cycle Support or improve on other products and make them all in ones such as Chaos :).

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One stimulant like ingredient that might be worth exploring is NADH. I used to use Legal Gear Powertrain during workouts, and the product made me feel great, with tons of sustained energy and great mood enhancement. I believe it was a mixture of caffeine (small amount however), NADH, white willow bark and ginger root.