Are you guys interested in more stimulant-like effects? - AnabolicMinds.com

Are you guys interested in more stimulant-like effects?

1. Doctor Science
    Answers

Are you guys interested in more stimulant-like effects?

I am curious as to what people are looking for. We created chaos to give you a very focused effect in the gym with massive pumps and an overall GREAT experience. We pushed past what xceed has to offer and basically offer it for the same price with added ingredients. It still seems, however, that some people are wanting more of a stimulant effect. This can really only be done by things such as geranium oil (which is iffy) and caffeine. I am not too keen on geranium because it has a very delayed effect, decreases appetite, and I honestly didn't like the feeling. That leaves the adenosine agonist, caffeine. Caffeine is great for stimulant-like effects, however, also has unwanted side effects such as a jittery feeling, dehydration, and vasoconstriction, which is exactly the opposite of what we are trying to achieve with nitric oxide releasing supplements. I apologize if my posts made it seem that this is a straight stimulant-like product but it isn't, however, it does give a stimulated feeling.

However, if there is a high enough demand I am thinking of looking into it possibly and creating a third version of chaos (non caffeineated, regular, and a dope fiend version, which isn't named yet haha), that will have MUCH more caffeine, and more of a slow released version of caffeine, not anhydrous. Anhydrous tends to work very quickly and the effects dont last long and aren't extremely strong, which is why I went with it.

I will say this, the pumps will be diminished some and you will probably feel more jittery.

Thoughts?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

I'll test it...you know me. Hint: BDTR is my hero...(If you don't know him...probably a good thing).
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds good to me. I tried out Chaos for the first time this morning and I was very impressed, but I would much rather see a version with more of a focus on "intensity" than "pump". BTW you guys did a great job on the mixablility and taste of Chaos.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Have not received mine yet, But I am looking for the pumps and hopefully a gain in some size. I got the caffine loaded one to help give me that added energy boost that I usually lack right after work.
  5. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I would be more interested in a "brain drive" addition. Kinda like Focus XT or Neurostim.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Ha Ha you know my answer lol! I'll take the, I'm standing on the corner asking for a nickle so I can buy the new and "Supercharged Chaos"
  7. Advanced Member
    Answers

as long as im getting a good pump and can stay focused and not want to rush through my workout (caffiene) then im good.
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gresh
    Sounds good to me. I tried out Chaos for the first time this morning and I was very impressed, but I would much rather see a version with more of a focus on "intensity" than "pump". BTW you guys did a great job on the mixablility and taste of Chaos.

You have NO idea how relieved this makes me feel.

I can test and retest all I want with the flavoring BUT until a couple real customers give feedback it is truly an unknown.

I think I need to start taking some relaxation herbs as this sort of stuff literally keeps me awake at night lol

BTW the day we did Chaos I worked for 26 hours straight, drank approximately 42 servings of Chaos and almost stroked out I also drank 6 protein shakes so I wouldn't have to stop and sit down to eat a meal. Not bad for a grampa

People say well you should just use a little to tast or you should just taste it and spit it out but this REALLY is NOT a true test. IMO you need to drink a FULL serving and see about after tastes or stomach upset etc.

So reading a post like this just makes me feel so very satisfied. But if someone posts they don't like it that is fine too I will probably need 5 more years of counciling but it will be ok

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. Doctor Science
    Answers

but I would much rather see a version with more of a focus on "intensity" than "pump".

Haha that is the thing though bro. This wasn't designed to be an intensity supplement. I mean that was the thing i was trying to explain to people.

I wouldn't mind adding in some intensity if the demand is there, but I am basically saying if you guys want it, results are going to suffer a little bit.

Cost would PROBABLY be around 3 dollars more for a supercharged version.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Haha that is the thing though bro. This wasn't designed to be an intensity supplement. I mean that was the thing i was trying to explain to people.

I wouldn't mind adding in some intensity if the demand is there, but I am basically saying if you guys want it, results are going to suffer a little bit.

Cost would PROBABLY be around 3 dollars more for a supercharged version.
    The current version is great and exactly what I had hoped for, I mean sometimes I feel like a good pump and some times I need some all out aggression, there's room for both. I would probably buy both versions and alternate.
    As for Crowler, you can relax with this one. I mixed 2.5 scoops with about 10oz of water and the stuff was delicious.
  11. Doctor Science
    Answers

The current version is great and exactly what I had hoped for, I mean sometimes I feel like a good pump and some times I need some all out aggression, there's room for both. I would probably buy both versions and alternate.
    As for Crowler, you can relax with this one. I mixed 2.5 scoops with about 10oz of water and the stuff was delicious.
    PIMP, glad to hear it bro. Sorry if I ever come off cranky, the tren is definitely circulating through me haha and I don't mean to be a biatch but it sometimes comes out that way.

Glad to hear it tastes good though man because CROWLER gets worried about stuff like that then I gotta give him a shoulder to lean on and my shirts always get wet from the tears, it gets ugly.
  12. Advanced Member
    Answers

Why not put together another product for stim effects for those that are interested and keep this as a pump product?
    cc
  13. Doctor Science
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by canadian champ
    Why not put together another product for stim effects for those that are interested and keep this as a pump product?
    cc
    Basically because there aren't many stimulants out there that don't press legality. Don't be fooled by companies saying they offer things such as "methyl-caffeine". You guys might know who said this but let me tell you it made me laugh considering the name of caffeine itself is 1,3,7-triMETHYLxanthine, made me laugh.

Caffeine and geranium oil are really the only decent stims out there and geranium oil is pushing legality and there isn't enough known about it. Not only that but it is very hard to get a hold of and mostly comes from China, which we cannot trust and it takes FOREVER to get through customs.

We want to try and either create new products that don't exist such as Cycle Support or improve on other products and make them all in ones such as Chaos .
  14. Senior Member
    Answers

One stimulant like ingredient that might be worth exploring is NADH. I used to use Legal Gear Powertrain during workouts, and the product made me feel great, with tons of sustained energy and great mood enhancement. I believe it was a mixture of caffeine (small amount however), NADH, white willow bark and ginger root.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When are you guys getting super cissus in?
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 02:59 AM
  2. More on subq -- How are you guys doing with it?
    By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 11:04 AM
  3. Are you guys UNDER dosing NAC? (Study Included)
    By IntensePump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2005, 09:53 AM
  4. how much Sesathin are you guys taking
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 03:29 PM
  5. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 05:09 AM