Cycle Support Storage

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't find this anywhere, so sorry if this has already been brought up.
Just wondering what's the best way to store cycle support, I won't be using it for 2 or 3 months, I imagine that it would be fine it that short of time but if it becomes a year or so how would the best way to keep it be?

Thanks!

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I would vacuum pack it and throw it in the freezer. If you haven't already, go to your local target and get a FoodSaver - pretty cheap and you will use it over and over.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I would vacuum pack it and throw it in the freezer. If you haven't already, go to your local target and get a FoodSaver - pretty cheap and you will use it over and over.
LoL, not to many targets in S. Korea! I'm sure I can obtain one though, 2 or 3 months I shouldn't need to freeze though eh?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
LoL, not to many targets in S. Korea! I'm sure I can obtain one though, 2 or 3 months I shouldn't need to freeze though eh?

I just keep mine in a tupperware container, should do the job. Just make sure to "burp" it :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just keep it in a cool dry place. The drier the better as well. A tupperware container in the refrigerator is the best way to go if you can't vacuum seal it. Just make sure the container is sealed well.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, this place is about the farthest from dry you can get! (daily dehumidifier dumps!)

Thanks for the help, I expected to be using it but will have to wait awhile.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, this place is about the farthest from dry you can get! (daily dehumidifier dumps!)

Thanks for the help, I expected to be using it but will have to wait awhile.
You'll love it!