Shipping Info Plz!!!

Trench

Awards
Just was curious when my stuff is scheduled for delivery.

Order Number: 1151407833947

Thanks,

-Trench

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
:type:

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i think they ship on thursdays.. but dont quote me..
No no no, we ship everyday, the shipping company picks packages up every morning.

Please do not post things like this if you are not positive because it can reflect badly on a business.

Trench: Just so you know if you want the fastest possible response out of CROWLER, e-mailing him is best because he checks that pretty frequently: [email protected]

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Just was curious when my stuff is scheduled for delivery.

Order Number: 1151407833947

Thanks,

-Trench
Trench, an email was sent to you the day your items were shipped.

I have emailed you your tracking number.

In the future you or anyone please feel free to EMAIL ME and ask and I am happy to give you the information.

EVERYONE who orders received a confirmation email which states your order will go out in 2 to 3 business days. USUALLY it actually is only 1 business day but I put that just to be on the safe side.

We like to UNDER promise and OVER deliver.

Better to say 2 - 3 days and then really do it in 1 than vice versa.

Thank you

CROWLER

Trench

Awards
Got e-mail. Thanks.

Sorry, I'm just frustrated right now because I had a problem with another online company in the past month that I'm not too happy with. So please forgive me for seeming, well being is a better word, impatient.

Thanks,

-Trench

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Got e-mail. Thanks.

Sorry, I'm just frustrated right now because I had a problem with another online company in the past month that I'm not too happy with. So please forgive me for seeming, well being is a better word, impatient.

Thanks,

-Trench
No problem Trench. That is why we have a 7 Day 100% NO questions asked Money Back Guarantee.

If you try a product for up to 7 days and don't want it for ANY reason, just email us and send it back. You will receive ALL the money you paid for it including the shipping charges.

This is why you can shop at Anabolic Innovations with complete assurance you will like the product or you get your money back. BTW with that other business, if you paid via Credit Card and your complaint is legitimate you do have recourse.

CROWLER

Trench

Awards
But wasn't that what the sample packets were for? Hey, if I finish all the samples in 7 days, does that mean I can return em all? lol j/k. For reals though, good deal. I like!! And we all know there is no reason why anything should be returned in the first place because it seems you guys only product top-notch products from reading the ingredients list not to mention get GREAT reviews from tastes.

-Trench