forgot password, need to make another order. CROWLER, LakeMountD?

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember my password to your Anabolic Innovations site and I need to place another order. I tried using the forget password button on the site, but I have yet to receive an e-mail with the password in it. My e-mail for the password login is [email protected]
So if you could please send me an e-mail with my password, that would be awesome! I am almost out of your BCAA Complex(Excell) and would like to order more along with some protein and more cookies! Ha Ha those things are delicious.
I also apologize for starting a thread here as it takes up space and isn't useful for anyone else.
Thanks,

Brian

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I can't remember my password to your Anabolic Innovations site and I need to place another order. I tried using the forget password button on the site, but I have yet to receive an e-mail with the password in it. My e-mail for the password login is [email protected]
So if you could please send me an e-mail with my password, that would be awesome! I am almost out of your BCAA Complex(Excell) and would like to order more along with some protein and more cookies! Ha Ha those things are delicious.
I also apologize for starting a thread here as it takes up space and isn't useful for anyone else.
Thanks,

Brian
Hey Nvr2loud,

Thanks for the message (for future referance it may be a day or 2 before I get on the board so better to email me directly at [email protected]

As far as your password, I have no access to that. It is an automated system so just go ahead and make a new account if you can't remember your password.

Thank you again.

CROWLER

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Hey Nvr2loud,

Thanks for the message (for future referance it may be a day or 2 before I get on the board so better to email me directly at [email protected]

As far as your password, I have no access to that. It is an automated system so just go ahead and make a new account if you can't remember your password.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
Alright, I will start a new e-mail account so I can log-in. Whoever is working on your site should look into the password recovery feature that you have. I don't think it is working. I tried it 3 times over the past 3 weeks and have never receive an e-mail with the password like it states. Just a heads up.
Thanks again,

Brian