forgot password, need to make another order. CROWLER, LakeMountD?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.02%

forgot password, need to make another order. CROWLER, LakeMountD?

I can't remember my password to your Anabolic Innovations site and I need to place another order. I tried using the forget password button on the site, but I have yet to receive an e-mail with the password in it. My e-mail for the password login is nvr2loud84@hotmail.com
    So if you could please send me an e-mail with my password, that would be awesome! I am almost out of your BCAA Complex(Excell) and would like to order more along with some protein and more cookies! Ha Ha those things are delicious.
    I also apologize for starting a thread here as it takes up space and isn't useful for anyone else.
    Thanks,

Brian

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2loud
    I can't remember my password to your Anabolic Innovations site and I need to place another order. I tried using the forget password button on the site, but I have yet to receive an e-mail with the password in it. My e-mail for the password login is nvr2loud84@hotmail.com
    So if you could please send me an e-mail with my password, that would be awesome! I am almost out of your BCAA Complex(Excell) and would like to order more along with some protein and more cookies! Ha Ha those things are delicious.
    I also apologize for starting a thread here as it takes up space and isn't useful for anyone else.
    Thanks,

Brian
    Hey Nvr2loud,

Thanks for the message (for future referance it may be a day or 2 before I get on the board so better to email me directly at info@anabolicinnovations.com

As far as your password, I have no access to that. It is an automated system so just go ahead and make a new account if you can't remember your password.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.02%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Hey Nvr2loud,

Thanks for the message (for future referance it may be a day or 2 before I get on the board so better to email me directly at info@anabolicinnovations.com

As far as your password, I have no access to that. It is an automated system so just go ahead and make a new account if you can't remember your password.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
    Alright, I will start a new e-mail account so I can log-in. Whoever is working on your site should look into the password recovery feature that you have. I don't think it is working. I tried it 3 times over the past 3 weeks and have never receive an e-mail with the password like it states. Just a heads up.
    Thanks again,

Brian
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to make a decision asap!!
    By jds1978 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 02:56 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 12:49 PM
  3. Need to change an order I just made
    By Birdsizzle in forum Nutraplanet