You NEED to try these....
- 07-05-2006, 10:09 AM
- 07-05-2006, 10:26 AM
I really hope it was just a coinscidence and I don't ahve stomach problems from them again. I just ordered another lb so I'm crossing my fingers. They are damn good indeed.
- 07-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Stomach problems probably resulted from sugar alcohols in the chocolate (Not sure on that.... just a guess), and or the flax meal.
Either one is something your body can adapt to. it's worth it, man!
When I am dieting and starving for sweets, i might just happily crap myself for some of these cookies
07-05-2006, 01:10 PM
It's the flax oil - if your not used to taking it, it will clean you out - you will adapt.
07-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Welcome to the Support group, you will find guys just like you here.. addicted to the evil choc cookie. We are here for your support, do not be afraid to express your feelings.. we have all been there... once again welcome.. i must get back to my cookie and milk
07-05-2006, 01:21 PM
"Hello everyone...... (sniffle).... umm... My name is... La...La...Lanbane. And I am a Coo... cook...cookieholic. It's been 7 hours since my last cookie" (sits back down quickly, reaching for tissue. All the while shaking viciously)
07-15-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lanbane
haha no joke man, it is getting this bad...
im ordering 5 more lbs tomorrow...
07-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Crowler did you point them to the extended ingrediant label that shows the addition of methyl-Crack extract?
Similar Forum Threads
- By bolt10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:29 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 48Last Post: 05-03-2006, 06:30 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 39Last Post: 05-12-2004, 04:48 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2003, 11:08 AM
- By Rictor33 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2003, 03:38 PM