You NEED to try these....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations Cookie Mix is my new favorite food.

Ordered 3 pounds, quickly followed by 5 more.
It is THAT good.

You go on with your bad self, Crowler. Now we need Oatmeal Raisin.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really hope it was just a coinscidence and I don't ahve stomach problems from them again. I just ordered another lb so I'm crossing my fingers. They are damn good indeed.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Stomach problems probably resulted from sugar alcohols in the chocolate (Not sure on that.... just a guess), and or the flax meal.

Either one is something your body can adapt to. it's worth it, man!

When I am dieting and starving for sweets, i might just happily crap myself for some of these cookies:gas:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
It's the flax oil - if your not used to taking it, it will clean you out - you will adapt.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the Support group, you will find guys just like you here.. addicted to the evil choc cookie. We are here for your support, do not be afraid to express your feelings.. we have all been there... once again welcome.. i must get back to my cookie and milk

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
"Hello everyone...... (sniffle).... umm... My name is... La...La...Lanbane. And I am a Coo... cook...cookieholic. It's been 7 hours since my last cookie" (sits back down quickly, reaching for tissue. All the while shaking viciously)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Hello everyone...... (sniffle).... umm... My name is... La...La...Lanbane. And I am a Coo... cook...cookieholic. It's been 7 hours since my last cookie" (sits back down quickly, reaching for tissue. All the while shaking viciously)

haha no joke man, it is getting this bad...
im ordering 5 more lbs tomorrow...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler did you point them to the extended ingrediant label that shows the addition of methyl-Crack extract?