Cycle Support is really helping!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I was glad to see today that Cycle Support is doing its job VERY well!!! I am on day 14 of test/tren/Superdrol and I was expecting my blood pressure to be through the roof as it was even when I was just using test/anavar on my last cycle. However, I checked it today (after walking around for a little while too) and it was 136/69!!!!! My normal BP is like 124/69 or so!!! The top number (systolic) isn't as important on a cycle because it is the value of when the hear is contracted and due to the higher amount of RBC's and a stronger heartbeat that number will be a little higher. The bottom number, and most important one, is what you need to watch on cycle, though, and I am damn pleased to see this after 2 weeks of these compounds! (SD raises my BP very fast usually).

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome feedback. I'll make sure to give similar feedback when I use it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting some for my up coming cycle and will keep a log of it along with excell.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just to continually keep you guys updated I got my BP done again today (week from last time) and it is CONTINUING TO DROP!! I really am happy to see this, it was 126/67 today!!! I started taking CS three weeks ago with my cyc. and I am so happy to see this.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
****, that is better than most people's who are "off."

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
****, that is better than most people's who are "off."
Haha I know, thats what I am saying! Plus I haven't even used it for 3 weeks yet (19 days to be exact).

Frank N Steroid

Awards
I am probably going to use this on my cycle too.

There are 60 servings of:
Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

or 30? because if its 60, I will probably go at 1 serving for the 2 months (Cycle + PCT) and stack it with some COQ10/Sesamin/etc.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
There are 60 servings, however, 2 servings equal the dosages you specified above. So it is 30 days worth at the dosages listed.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Impressive and that's a nice cycle, my next one actually :)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is one of the best new products of the year! I love the stuff (not the taste :D). Im on 6mg/day of TRN and havent gotten a single headache. I will continue to buy this, as long as you send it to me in a plastic bag. :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is one of the best new products of the year! I love the stuff (not the taste :D). Im on 6mg/day of TRN and havent gotten a single headache. I will continue to buy this, as long as you send it to me in a plastic bag. :)
Hahaha...

And put it in a shake with protein and its good!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha...

And put it in a shake with protein and its good!
That is right put it in a PEANUT flavored protein shake.

Let's see who has peanut flavored protein powder.

OH WAIT! I KNOW! Anabolic Innovations does :djparty:

CROWLER

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Ive done the protein shake before, but I prefer powdered cissus. I like to see how nasty i can get it to tatse!!! :D

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is right put it in a PEANUT flavored protein shake.

Let's see who has peanut flavored protein powder.

OH WAIT! I KNOW! Anabolic Innovations does :djparty:

CROWLER
LMAO ever the salesman!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay just wanted to give you guys another update!

On my last cycle of test/anavar/sd I was noticing that the hairline was definitely changing. My hair was becoming thinner and everytime I would dry off or run my hands through my hair I could see a lot of hair falling out in the sink. However, I have been using cycle support my entire test/tren/sd cycle and I have not had barely any hair fall out (no more than usual).

I think this mix of nettle root and saw palmetto (which as I stated has been proven in studies to be just as effective as finasteride/propecia/proscar with less instance of side effects) is perfect and I am DEFINITELY impressed with the results so far. Never thought they would be so profound.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Blah blah blah.

This thread is like a freaking infomerical.
:icon_lol:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well 6 weeks into a test/tren/SD cycle (added more tren ace than before) and I tested BP today and it was 135/81!!!!! I still can't believe this stuff is working this well on BP.

I have to also report the same thing Beelzebub and a few others are noticing. My skin is better than it was before cycle. It has really cleared up. I can thank the 5-AR inhibition for that one :).

Just wanted to keep you guys updated!

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is a single serving one of the scoops included in the bag? I want to make sure I am taking enough. I have to say DAMN its so convenient to not manage a bagload of pill bottles for the ingredient profile!! That alone makes my day lol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hi Jacam,

Yes that is correct if you have the long handled small scoop.

it should say right on the bag what the serving size is.

If not then it is MY mistake and I apologize for that. If it does then Beelze will kick your azz :)

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on cycle support now and honestly feel great. The taste isnt bad either, the peanut butter one reminds me of tea for some reason. Haha I havnt had a headache and i honestly dont feel "on" with the ****ty feeling i feel "on" with that glad to be on feeling if that makes sense! BTW Chaos is awesome too! I love how it gets me sweating! :dance:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Good to know, as I have some cycle support on it's way. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to stock up on AI's **** for my next 'cycle'

beefjerky

Awards
Im on cycle support now and honestly feel great. The taste isnt bad either, the peanut butter one reminds me of tea for some reason. Haha I havnt had a headache and i honestly dont feel "on" with the ****ty feeling i feel "on" with that glad to be on feeling if that makes sense! BTW Chaos is awesome too! I love how it gets me sweating! :dance:
Using chaos doesn't give you excessive pumps for lifiting? Since it has CEE I was going to wait until after cycle to begin using it. Meanwhile I'll be on R4W.