Testers needed

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are looking for testers for our next product

Appetite Support which is an appetite stimulator.

Preferance to anyone who has made a post asking how to increase their appetites or that they are having trouble eating enough because of lack of appetite.

So go ahead and post if you are interested. We will pick the testers by the end of the week.

Thank you

CROWLER

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh, bingo...I've just been inspired to apply for my first ever tester position! I'm definitely interested.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I'm absolutely up for this. Bring on the pain!

:hot::aargh::pizza:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
OOHH I WANT TO TEST IT!! pick me!!

I see a few trouble makers in here as well ;). Lets see who we can X off the list..... pit....kwyk... well hell we aren't going to have anyone to test :(.. hehe

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This definatly sound interesting and will be a good selling product if it pans out right. I'll throw my hate in for testing since Im still on my never ending bulk and eating 3600cals of clean food is difficult at times throughout the day.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Find the skinnest guys on the board and make them try it! :D Pit's in my neighborhood, I'll force it down his throat :twisted:

US-Marine

Banned
Awards
I'd be very willing as this would aid in my goal for now.

First, let me introduce myself and tell you some information. Please do not be discouraged by the amount of posts I have here. I have only recently began posting on this site as I have always been on bodybuilding Dot com I have over 1800 posts there and you may check. The alias is the same.

Ok, So I've always been a real hardgainer ecto, handsdown. For me, by nature, I am not a hungry person. When I get accustomed to not eating much my body does not require a large intake of food and therefore I could go 2 meals in the day and be fine. I literally will not be hungry. I have to force my meals or I just won't grow.

Currently I'm bulking, and if this product could aid me in my daily battle to get my desired caloric intake, well then I'm game.

-Thanks for opportunity.

EDIT: ViperSpit can vouch for me, we would talk through PM's there.

EDIT2: Controlled Labs just released an appetite stimulant called "BLACK HOLE" Does not say the ingredients though and super pricey

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - but no one likes Viper around here.
:nutkick:

I'd take a few to try. Should only take one or 2 pills to asses the effect.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Man, this is such a needed product....and by AI too, sweet.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Find the skinnest guys on the board and make them try it! :D Pit's in my neighborhood, I'll force it down his throat :twisted:
As long as thats the only thing your trying to force down my throat HAHAH

SHADOW2492

Awards
Just curious as to what is required to be a tester and if chosen what is required then? I would be interested in something like this, I havent been able to really eat breakfast other than shakes for years due to no appetite in the morning and the thought of eating is not pleasant. I would like to try this stuff if it is not to dangerous lol, if it helps that would be great.

tattoopierced1

oh man, please let me try this. I've been hoping for something like this coming out soon... Lake, Crowler... help a brother out!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to what is required to be a tester and if chosen what is required then? I would be interested in something like this, I havent been able to really eat breakfast other than shakes for years due to no appetite in the morning and the thought of eating is not pleasant. I would like to try this stuff if it is not to dangerous lol, if it helps that would be great.
Basically we send you enough to get your appetite going and you send us an email back with your results.

That is it. We have had GREAT results so far but I want to be SURE it works for the vast majority of people BEFORE releasing it.

CROWLER

darko

Awards
I would be ever so grateful if you picked me :box: if not please keep me informed on the results and when it will come out.

Trench

Awards
I am most definitely interested in testing an appetite product.

-Trench

SHADOW2492

Awards
Basically we send you enough to get your appetite going and you send us an email back with your results.

That is it. We have had GREAT results so far but I want to be SURE it works for the vast majority of people BEFORE releasing it.

CROWLER
Sounds awesome, but do you take canuckstanians? I am willing to be a guinea pig unless there is hydrogen cyanide or something that makes me puke so I am hungry right after lol:run: :bb: I am interested to hear more about this product.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I missed this thread and replied in the supplement sections thread, but would love to try this out as I will need help getting down Bobo's bulking menu

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey im down after all i started an appetite enhancer thread...;] I am a natural Ecto all my life the skinny lanky kid. currently I am 6'3 194lbs and get alot of help from weight gainers. Would love to try without the weightgainers, PICK ME PLZ

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this a shot as I find it hard to get the extra calories I need to bulk. I'm just starting a bulk and can use all the help I can get. I'm currently 6' 190lbs and looking to hit around 205 before a cut. Product sounds interesting. PICK ME!!! I think i'm a great candidate for it. I'll even add some now pics.. not the greatest though.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this a shot as I find it hard to get the extra calories I need to bulk. I'm just starting a bulk and can use all the help I can get. I'm currently 6' 190lbs and looking to hit around 205 before a cut. Product sounds interesting. PICK ME!!! I think i'm a great candidate for it. I'll even add some now pics.. not the greatest though.

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/fo...d=1151111723 3

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/fo...d=1151494085 5

Your links for the pictures don't work

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you posted this but how much is this going to be, And what's in it? Does this need to be cycled? Oh well if this works I'll take it for life..you the man Crowler..
Edited links, pics now work...not the greatest pics, but all i have at the moment

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to try this product. I'm on a Test/Tren cycle right now and can't get my appetite up for the life of me. I have had such a hard time eating. What used to take me 15 mins to get down now takes me over an hour. You all carry great products and would love to try this before it is released.

I actually have a thread going right now about my current problem... ( http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/49064-keeping-appetite-up-while-test-tren.html )

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya too bad i'm dieting right now, i don't NEED it, but it would be fun to see how much i could eat on a bulk, lol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you posted this but how much is this going to be, And what's in it? Does this need to be cycled? Oh well if this works I'll take it for life..you the man Crowler..

How much? Don't know because don't know what is going to be in it. I have a few different versions and want to use the one that works the best.

What is in it? Sorry can't say til it is released.

Does it need to be cycled? No

Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will basically be like your cycle support and chaos, as far as known ingredients thrown together for a shake? or pills? or new compound? Looking forward to it.

BTW I am the guy from Hawaii that was crying about shipping prices and you mention email you and you will change it to actual cost. how do i contact you? on your website? Thanks Crowler

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slow down and click their banner for their website and all the info on the product is there.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone for your interest.

Tester for this board is Pitbull.

Pitbull please email me at [email protected]

Thank you

darko

Awards
Congrats Pitbull, Im looking forward to your review on this product. :food:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone for your interest.

Tester for this board is Pitbull.

Pitbull please email me at [email protected]

Thank you
Awww man CROWLER, wrong Pitbull!! Man now this guy is never going to leave us alone ;).

WhatsARoid?: Hey man go to our website or find the "Introducing CHaos" thread in this forum for a complete rundown of the ingredients.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: See I'm gonna be nice today Lake....... But trust me I had a GREAT reply LOL

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Congrats PB...better keep a good log and be honest :p