First CHAOS Review!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/estore/chaos.jpg[/wrap]Okay guys I know a lot of you have been eagerly awaiting at least SOME sort of feedback regarding Chaos and I am hear to bring you just that. I received my Chaos yesterday after BSing with USPS for a week!

Yesterday I took it to try and see how the stimulant effect would go. I received the caffeinated version and wanted to test how subtle or quick the effects were. I purposely used 90mg of caffeine in Chaos because as you guys might know caffeine is a vasoconstrictor and can often times offset the effectivenss of the arginine. However, if lower dosages are used you can avoid this problem and receive a pleasant stimulating effect. I didnt want to give people a jittery feeling in the gym. Although it is nice to be all hyped up and cracked out in the gym sometimes, it leads to a lot of negative side effects such as headaches, dehydration, decreased pumps, and higher blood pressure.

I took a typical dose and threw it in some water. Downed it as quickly as possible so I could gauge the effects (non workout day). The effect was very interesting. The stimulated feeling begin to come very subtly but very quickly. I begin to feel a little more focused within 15 minutes of taking it. I had a friend take it as well and told him not to tell me when he begin feeling focused, energized, or similar. We both felt it pretty much the exact same time. It wasnt a jittery feeling but instead gave a better sense of well being and a pleasant focused feeling! The effect lasted well over an hour (the focus) and my body temperature def. begin to rise about an hour or so afterwards. I did notice that the walking around that I was doing at Home Depot and Wal-Mart did cause a much greater pump in my legs but figured this could be normal and didnt want to speculate, I was going to save that for a workout day.

Today I worked my weakest and laggiest muscle group, biceps. My biceps dont usually get all that pumped up since they are so far behind. Again I gave the same dosages to a friend of mine to gauge how he felt since he was considerably smaller than me and I didnt want it to be biased for me. Once again the stimulant feeling came on within 30 minutes. We noticed the greatest stimulated and focused feeling at roughly the one hour mark. We started off with standing preacher curls that had 3-4 second negatives a squeeze at the top and explosive concentric portions of the lift. After only 2 sets my arms felt like they were going to explode. Everyone that walked past me was staring, you could see a giant vein in my bicep and a bunch of small veins running through my shoulders. As I would walk to get water people did double takes and you could definitely feel people looking. I asked my friend if he saw the same thing and he laughed and said he was going to tell me that we I got back.

I continued the workout with the same effects. I literally looked like a beast. I am currently on test.tren.superdrol, and one might argue that the pump is coming from those compounds. Normally I would agree, however, the pump was MUCH more pronounced with Chaos than without it. I have worked out for 10 days with the same compounds and there is no way that all of a sudden today my pumps are twice what they were originally! I asked my friend how he felt and he gave me the thumbs up. He truthfully told me that he has never felt as dense as he did right then and kept complaining of how pumped up he was saying since he had never felt like that he didnt realize the feeling of a good pump and said he couldnt imagine being as pumped up as I was since he thought it would probably hurt!!

Strenght was another interesting factor. Strength felt much better as well. I havent been on CEE in well over two weeks and I must say I felt good even after the first dosage as far as strength is concerned. My endurance on lifts was definitely better and I was able to prevent failure on many sets. The creatine feeling I get is easily to see, if I havent been taking it for a long time I often will struggle at the midway point on some sets and a lot of times they will come back down. When I am steadily taking creatine (specifically CEE since there is no loading phase) I notice I can hit that sticking point and I will always be able to give an extra push and throw them up,that was the case today and NOT Monday, another welcomed effect!

All in all I absolutely love this stuff and am excited as hell to use this stuff before every workout. As I stated before the greatest effect was felt an hour after consuming so taking 45-60 mins before is optimal. If you are at home take it 45 mins before since it takes a little bit to get to the gym, etc. Empty stomach is also optimal. One thing I cant wait for is leg and chest day!! I am much mroe intense on those days and those muscles are actually decently sized unlike my biceps!

ENJOY!!! Let me know how it works for you guys!!!

More Chaos Reviews

1. http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/anabolic-innovations/15314-chaos-delicious.html
2. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/49507-another-chaos-review.html?highlight=Chaos
3. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/49267-chaos-rebound-reloaded-6-week-log.html
4. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/48986-jw-chaos-stack-review-2.html

Last edited:

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Nice post brother. While one might suggest that your review might be biased, considering the content of this product I don't doubt that your review is genuine. Congrats to CROWLER for coming out with an affordable (cmon, it's 35 bucks for 6-10weeks!) and efficacious product.
One question I do have, as I am not overly familiar with all of the contents of the product, would taking this everyday add any effects?
Thanks LMD< that shower was long, did you share the water with your buddy?
cc

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Nice post brother. While one might suggest that your review might be biased, considering the content of this product I don't doubt that your review is genuine. Congrats to CROWLER for coming out with an affordable (cmon, it's 35 bucks for 6-10weeks!) and efficacious product.
One question I do have, as I am not overly familiar with all of the contents of the product, would taking this everyday add any effects?
Thanks LMD< that shower was long, did you share the water with your buddy?
cc
Yes I did share the shower with my buddy. Her name is Tiffany hehe.

Yeah I let my friend take it too so I could see how it worked on someone not only smaller but less biased and not on AAS, he explained to me exactly how I felt, which I was excited to hear!!!

Not only the price/dose though guys. But for added effect one can definitely take 1.5 servings of this stuff for added stimulant effects if they wanted to and still get a months worth.

You don't have to take it everyday and personally I am not a fan of taking things like this everyday but I guess it could depend on how much you are working out. If you are working out 5 days a week like me, every workout is fine. If you are working out 3 days a week you could take it a couple extra days if you'd like. There really aren't any studies telling of the efficacy of CEE taken on non workout days too as opposed to workout days only but I seriously doubt it would make too much of a difference.

The increased bloodflow could help aide in recovery from the d-arginine, etc. however and this could be a good focus supplement anytime you need a little.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Nice review LMD, sounds like a winner! I would agree that there's no way the pumped feeling just so happned to double on your w/o day due to the cycle, it was the CHAOS man :D If you have the time, keep this thread open and let us know for a few more days if the results continue in the same manner. I love extra vacularity as well!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a candid review, thanks. Im so excited to get mine I feel like im on this guys stack http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/48776-load-blowers-stack.html?highlight=load

Also, I think it's cute that you and your boyfriend have boy/girl names (Tiffany/LakeMount).

cc

Yes I did share the shower with my buddy. Her name is Tiffany hehe.

Yeah I let my friend take it too so I could see how it worked on someone not only smaller but less biased and not on anabolic steroids, he explained to me exactly how I felt, which I was excited to hear!!!

Not only the price/dose though guys. But for added effect one can definitely take 1.5 servings of this stuff for added stimulant effects if they wanted to and still get a months worth.

You don't have to take it everyday and personally I am not a fan of taking things like this everyday but I guess it could depend on how much you are working out. If you are working out 5 days a week like me, every workout is fine. If you are working out 3 days a week you could take it a couple extra days if you'd like. There really aren't any studies telling of the efficacy of CEE taken on non workout days too as opposed to workout days only but I seriously doubt it would make too much of a difference.

The increased bloodflow could help aide in recovery from the d-arginine, etc. however and this could be a good focus supplement anytime you need a little.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Good review Lake I can't freaking wait for that stuff!!!!!!! I hope it affects me like it did you. So I can be all :bb2: like you HAHAHAH Good job Crowler and Lake!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha..I do not think it was biased Lake, you seem to be very intent on delivering a quality product to the customers, seeing as only a short while ago you were in the same position. Very good post. Also a good post because it made me chuckle..lol..I challenge you to make a reference to the gym, pool, shower or any other place where you might be partially/fully exposed and not talk about how "people were staring at you"..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You don't have to take it everyday and personally I am not a fan of taking things like this everyday but I guess it could depend on how much you are working out. .
This is why I respect LakeMountD so VERY VERY much. He developed this and knows the profit margin at this point is not a whole lot(will improve if sales continue and I can buy in larger quantities) but he wont just say SURE take it every day.

He states what he KNOWS is true and wont BS people. I also give him HUGE props for saying he is also taking other supps so you get the FULL picture.

Hats off to you buddy for your integrity!

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha..I do not think it was biased Lake, you seem to be very intent on delivering a quality product to the customers, seeing as only a short while ago you were in the same position. Very good post. Also a good post because it made me chuckle..lol..I challenge you to make a reference to the gym, pool, shower or any other place where you might be partially/fully exposed and not talk about how "people were staring at you"..
Ouch.

Note to CROWLER, put the "special sauce" in BP's and Mullet's Chaos. I am on tren and not too happy right now! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay guys here is an update. Okay today I took 1.5 servings to see if I could have any different of an effect in the gym. Figured I would guinea pig it a little bit. Here is what I noticed:

Stimulant Feeling: I was more stimulated for sure. I got to the gym pretty hyped up and was definitely ready to do business. I love this stuff.

Focus: Definitely felt much more focused. I am assuming this is due to the added rhodiola rosea and possibly partly due to the extra 45mg of caffeine.

Strength: Strength was DEFINITELY there today, wow. Shattered last weeks OH tricep ext. with dumbbells. Last week did 85's for 9 and this week did 100's for 10 or 11 pretty easily with slow and controlled negatives. Again the anabolic steroids might be playing a part here but I know it has to do with the chaos as well, because of some of the other workouts I have done without it, I just feel different.

Pump: The pump was definitely still there. I didn't notice any difference of a pump as opposed to 1 serving but I did some oblique side raises today and WOW were those rediculously pumped up.

All in all 1.5 servings can be taken if you want that extra edge in the gym. A good time will be lonnnggg tiring days or if it is a leg day or something similar. Happy supplementing :).

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Its like putting a HUGE pie right in front of the fat kids face and telling him NO you can't have any this is ALL for Lake.... Grrr I want mine so bad!!!!! But everything sounds great lake good job for being the little piggy..... Mine said it was shipped out today sooooo soon baby!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
So i know it was covered in the review, but just wanna make sure... but Lake.. you didnt see a problem with it while on cycle, cause next week im startin a smaller one then what your taking. But i've only really read people saving the CEE for PCT. Is there any issue with on cycle and chaos together??

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So i know it was covered in the review, but just wanna make sure... but Lake.. you didnt see a problem with it while on cycle, cause next week im startin a smaller one then what your taking. But i've only really read people saving the CEE for post cycle therapy. Is there any issue with on cycle and chaos together??
Nope, not a problem at all. I was one that used to think CEE should be kept to PCT but I'll tell ya I have tried it both ways and CEE still helps out even on cycle, more so for the endurance side of things, gives you that 1 or 2 extra reps and prevents failure.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
right on... eagerly awaiting for my chaos now

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
PS everyone flavor has been changed to Hard Lemon Cider!

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
after your initial week of testing - how about taking a week or a few days off to see what the difference is?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
after your initial week of testing - how about taking a week or a few days off to see what the difference is?
I would do this, however, for one I don't know if I want to workout without it haha and for two I really don't want it to interfere with my log of weights, since I truly feel that it is increasing strength/endurance, even if it is a small degree.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
That makes sense - so.... so far your more vascular, reps increased (strength or endurance increase?), fuller pumps and amped up. For $35 bones that's one hell of a pre workout elixir

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That makes sense - so.... so far your more vascular, reps increased (strength or endurance increase?), fuller pumps and amped up. For $35 bones that's one hell of a pre workout elixir
It is harder to say "strength" increased due to the androgens involved, however, I do believe that is what I have seen. What I mean when I say endurance is rep endurance, not cardio endurance. I am getting that creatine feeling where if I am struggling on one of my final reps I will always be able to get that last rep, I don't feel like that when I am not on a creatine type product. The pumps are fun as hell though!

I do want to mention that the effects were again felt at the 1 hour mark almost exactly during last administration.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
How long are the pumps lasting ? I myself will be trying this stuff in the near future..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How long are the pumps lasting ? I myself will be trying this stuff in the near future..
I was pumped up quite a while afterwards, I was walking to my truck after the gym and could feel my damn hamstrings touching the opposite leg for sure. I would go home and still look vascular and I did noticed increased blood flow to the muscles for hours afterwards.. cough cough sex cough cough haha.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Holy hell guys today was leg day and all I gotta say is I can't wait for you guys to try this stuff on leg day ;).

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will it keep me from being on the verge of throwing up? If I get a supp that does that on leg day i'll go broke :)

I'm following this pretty close actually...I'm planning my up and coming cycle and this hasw caught my eye.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Will it keep me from being on the verge of throwing up? If I get a supp that does that on leg day i'll go broke :)

I'm following this pretty close actually...I'm planning my up and coming cycle and this hasw caught my eye.
Yeah man it definitely helps out, especially cause of the SD. 20mg of SD or greater starts pulling me down a little and I will yawn continuously. The test/tren is definitely pulling me back up but the chaos helps even more.

All i gotta say is thank God for Cycle Support because it is SOOOO much easier to throw it in my shakes twice daily than take all those pills like on my last cycle, you have no idea.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this back to the top for people interested in Chaos.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty interesting LMD. Nice review. Seems like chaos is just like amp except it has cee added to it. I am in the same stages as Jayhawk with planning out my cycle and this may be something I may add to list to take while on. I've used amp before and I noticed that if you take everyday, the effects(focused feeling) start to diminish(working out about 5 days). I know you posted that it may be taken everyday that you work out, but do you think chaos will be the same way as amp and lose it's effect(focused) if taken everyday?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty interesting LMD. Nice review. Seems like chaos is just like amp except it has cee added to it. I am in the same stages as Jayhawk with planning out my cycle and this may be something I may add to list to take while on. I've used amp before and I noticed that if you take everyday, the effects(focused feeling) start to diminish(working out about 5 days). I know you posted that it may be taken everyday that you work out, but do you think chaos will be the same way as amp and lose it's effect(focused) if taken everyday?
Thanks for the comments :).

Actually this product was not meant to be like AMP at all. I guess that is a misnomer that people continue to press. It was actually created to be a strength/focus/stamina/NO2 (pump) product, not a stimulant. I have said in other threads that the caffeine negates the effects of nitric oxide since one is a vasoconstrictor and one is a vasodilator. 90mg of caffeine is negligable though and definitely helps improve focus without negating the pump or giving you jittery side effects.

We do have a Supercharged (Fiend) version of Chaos coming out soon for those of you who are stimulant freaks :). It will contain a slow released caffeine and possibly a new creatine :D.

But don't tell CROWLER I said anything! :ntome:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose this morning.

Deff. more focused. I didnt get any extra pump today though. It was a back day, I went at 5 am and did more weight then usual. I went up 20lbs on my deads. That is better then a pump to me, but I dont know if I was not lifting to full potential before, or this really did something for me.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Day 2`
Great pumps and all around workout. I see this on my counter for a long time coming.

drew

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 2`
Great pumps and all around workout. I see this on my counter for a long time coming.

drew
:D

Glad to hear it man!! That is why I told everyone to post their reviews after a few workouts, it really builds up in the system well!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
:D

Glad to hear it man!! That is why I told everyone to post their reviews after a few workouts, it really builds up in the system well!
Now, how exactly does it build up in your system when you only take it on workout days? I have been taking a daily dose of CEE on days when i dont use my chaos, do I even need to do this, or no?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Now, how exactly does it build up in your system when you only take it on workout days? I have been taking a daily dose of CEE on days when i dont use my chaos, do I even need to do this, or no?
Mainly because most people wont use 3g of CEE in their workout. Most only need 2-2.5, but everyone is different so we used 3. It will build up slowly in most cases. As for the other ingredients, I am not sure of the half life of a compound such as di-arginine malate since there isn't really much literature on it and I am not sure how, or if, it builds up either, I am going purely off observation from using it myself :).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY.

This supp was developed so you don't have to dose and dose and dose and load for a week or 2 before seeing result.

So if you are working out 3 days a week or less you should take Chaos one to two additional days for full effect.

You should see/feel results in the first 2 - 3 workouts IF you use it as directed.

Remember this please, you can try it for a week which means most people will get in 4 or 5 workouts. You really should feel/see results by then.

And if you do NOT just email us at [email protected] and let us know if you want to return for a FULL refund. So to say that again. We offer a 7 Day 100% money back guarantee NO questions asked.

Try it risk free with the assurance that we stand behind our products.

CROWLER

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY.

This supp was developed so you don't have to dose and dose and dose and load for a week or 2 before seeing result.

So if you are working out 3 days a week or less you should take Chaos one to two additional days for full effect.

You should see/feel results in the first 2 - 3 workouts IF you use it as directed.

Remember this please, you can try it for a week which means most people will get in 4 or 5 workouts. You really should feel/see results by then.

And if you do NOT just email us at [email protected] and let us know if you want to return for a FULL refund. So to say that again. We offer a 7 Day 100% money back guarantee NO questions asked.

Try it risk free with the assurance that we stand behind our products.

CROWLER

Wow, that is great that you offer money back! Thats just nuts! Well, I know that you guys offer a great product and like I said earlier I did get a good pump my second day using it. Its just that I got the caff. version so i dont want to take it like 7pm and them have trouble getting to sleep that night. Some days, I workout at 5:30AM because that is all that my schedule permits. Those are the days that the caff. is good to get a little extra kickstart. So, by me subing the Choas with CEE, is that I would lose had I not been using the Choas those extra day or should I get a bag of the NON-Caff to use on later night workouts? I think this is a great product and just want to reap the full benefits!:bb3:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think 90mg of caffeine would keep someone from sleeping. But hey, everyone is diiferent.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think 90mg of caffeine would keep someone from sleeping. But hey, everyone is diiferent.

I drink as little caff. throughout the day as possible. I am not sure if it would bother me but i am really sensitive to it. If I have a quater of a speed stack I am f'd up for about 9 hours or some crazyness.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Lake or Crowler,
Are the labels for the Non-caff versions of Chaos the same as the Caff version?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes the labels say Caffein FREE and the powder is white as opposed to having a slight brown tinge to it.

That is unless of course you received the wrong container.

If that is the case please do send back and I will pay shipping both ways.

CROWLER

RB12

RB12

Awards
I have read a number of reviews on Chaos and I must say I am impressed, however what I have been unable to find information on is its aerobic endurnace. Most reviews say the focus, anaerobic endurance and pump is good, which I like, however, I do both aerobic and anaerobic activity and am looking for an endurance/recovery agent that can cope with both.

So if anyone has any insight into this, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

riftvalley50

Awards
UPS finally brought my chaos today. First let me say that I'm on the tail-end of a PP cycle so that most likely affected my results. I took a double dose today on an empty stomach 45 minutes before working out. At first I didn't feel much different besides maybe getting an etra rep of so in my latter sets. On Fridays I finish up with standing DB curls. By the time I start my curls my pump was so huge is was on the verge of being painful (the good type of painful). After finishing my sets of curls I went to itch my shoulder and to my delight I could only get my fingers to within an inch of my shoulder. This stuff is incredible, from what I've read it only gets better after the first dose.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
UPS finally brought my chaos today. First let me say that I'm on the tail-end of a PP cycle so that most likely affected my results. I took a double dose today on an empty stomach 45 minutes before working out. At first I didn't feel much different besides maybe getting an etra rep of so in my latter sets. On Fridays I finish up with standing DB curls. By the time I start my curls my pump was so huge is was on the verge of being painful (the good type of painful). After finishing my sets of curls I went to itch my shoulder and to my delight I could only get my fingers to within an inch of my shoulder. This stuff is incredible, from what I've read it only gets better after the first dose.

This is GREAT to hear. This is EXACTLY what we were aiming for, a sup which you ACTUALLY feel within the first few workouts. Enough of this stuff you have to take for a month before you 'think' you feel something lol

RiftValley, you may find for yourself it is better to take an hour before since it didn't really kick in until the latter part of your workout.

Thanks

CROWLER

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Now look here CROWLER, i dont know what special potion this is but let me tell you how your CHAOS ( and also EXCELL ) passed my pepsi challenge today. I'm a week into my PCT from a very long cycle and this was my first CHAOS use (also mixed in EXCELL with my creatine drink that I consume during my workout). And I put it up to the test, BACK day. At 260 lbs I have a great deal of difficulty getting through my back workouts without feeling lightheaded, progressively weak, and in many cases, without vomitting. But today was different. Ripped off a few sets of pull-ups to warm up then went right for 1 arm dumbell rows. Blasted 2 working sets with 150's, then 2 working sets of 360 on the low row, 2 working set's of t-bar rows and then some intense pullovers (I train Dorian Yates style). I'll be honest, after the second set of one arm rows I was feeling a little sick (this has happened for years during this movement) but then there was no turning back.

I just wanted to say BRAVO and thank you for putting out such a great product. I've been on AAS for the better part of the last year adding some serious mass for national level comps and i was dreading this PCT. But these products have made all the difference. :thumbsup:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Wow glad to hear it man. And yes CROWLER is the man ;). Thanks for the kind words though, I love hearing our products work!

RB12: If you are an endurance trainer I would go with the caffeine free. The increased bloodflow will help you, but the caffeine is a mild vasorestrictor and it can also restrict breathing slightly as well. You wont get the stimulant effect but you will still get the focused feeling for sure with the caffeine free :).

Supercharged Chaos (not official name) should be out in a week or so. I am testing dosages now!

Now look here CROWLER, i dont know what special potion this is but let me tell you how your CHAOS ( and also EXCELL ) passed my pepsi challenge today. I'm a week into my post cycle therapy from a very long cycle and this was my first CHAOS use (also mixed in EXCELL with my creatine drink that I consume during my workout). And I put it up to the test, BACK day. At 260 lbs I have a great deal of difficulty getting through my back workouts without feeling lightheaded, progressively weak, and in many cases, without vomitting. But today was different. Ripped off a few sets of pull-ups to warm up then went right for 1 arm dumbell rows. Blasted 2 working sets with 150's, then 2 working sets of 360 on the low row, 2 working set's of t-bar rows and then some intense pullovers (I train Dorian Yates style). I'll be honest, after the second set of one arm rows I was feeling a little sick (this has happened for years during this movement) but then there was no turning back.

I just wanted to say BRAVO and thank you for putting out such a great product. I've been on anabolic steroids for the better part of the last year adding some serious mass for national level comps and i was dreading this PCT. But these products have made all the difference. :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No actually LakeMountD is DA MAN, for such a GREAT product.

CROWLER

RB12

RB12

Awards
RB12: If you are an endurance trainer I would go with the caffeine free. The increased bloodflow will help you, but the caffeine is a mild vasorestrictor and it can also restrict breathing slightly as well. You wont get the stimulant effect but you will still get the focused feeling for sure with the caffeine free :).
Thanks LakeMountD; I figured I would stay away from the caffeine route, too. Curious, have you seen any testing, logs or otherwise, about endurance/recvoery from a mixed aerobic/anaerobic training schedule? If so, please point me in the right direction. Thnaks.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
my brother is ordering some of this stuff along with some other stuff....cant wait to try it, same goes for those protein cookies, best idea ever.

Im not one to feel anything in the way of stims and stuff like that( you name it i can fall asleep moments after taking it), so if this stuff comes thorugh than its some serious ****.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
my brother is ordering some of this stuff along with some other stuff....cant wait to try it, same goes for those protein cookies, best idea ever.

Im not one to feel anything in the way of stims and stuff like that( you name it i can fall asleep moments after taking it), so if this stuff comes thorugh than its some serious ****.
Well if you want a true stim effect I would wait for supercharged chaos, which should be out within a week or two. If you just want a mild stim feeling then go with the current version, however.

RB12

RB12

Awards
Thanks LakeMountD; I figured I would stay away from the caffeine route, too. Curious, have you seen any testing, logs or otherwise, about endurance/recvoery from a mixed aerobic/anaerobic training schedule? If so, please point me in the right direction. Thnaks.
bump to this if anyone knows of any logs done to test the aerobic/anaerobic capabilities