Thanks for the fast shipping!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order and it got here (other side of the country from you) in just a few days. Wonderful service.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
VERY glad to hear it.

Thank you for ALL your help.

CROWLER

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order and it got here (other side of the country from you) in just a few days. Wonderful service.
feelings mutual.... im in the middle of the ocean... and my packages get here right before my chest workouts.. lovely.. lovely

I got your link on my myspace page.. hope it helps increase business.. anyone want one for there own page lemme know..:bb3:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
feelings mutual.... im in the middle of the ocean... and my packages get here right before my chest workouts.. lovely.. lovely

I got your link on my myspace page.. hope it helps increase business.. anyone want one for there own page lemme know..:bb3:
Ah ha so YOU are the one :)

GREAT to hear about you putting the Anabolic Minds banner on your My Space site.

THANK YOU very much.

I would think that can ONLY help.

BTW it is pretty amazing that packages can go what 5000 miles(From FL to Hawaii)? in just a couple days

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
well i noticed a guy from hawaii on these boards but he was freakin out about the 30 dollars shipping fee.. i tried explaining it to him but havent heard nothing

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
BTW what he is talking about is the shipping automatically charges the UPS fee for shipping to Hawaii or Alaska BUT I can use the flat rate boxes from the US post office and it is MUCH less.

Then I just refund your card or send more product whichever you prefer.

CROWLER

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
yea.. i told him about that.. cause thats what happens to me... no worries.. i plan on standing in front of the GNC on the military bases and telling them to come here.. :twisted:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LOL

I WANT you to post a PIC of that!

BTW I have a pic of myself having my car searched on an army base and another one of me with a FL trooper after being pulled over for doing over 100.

You post yours and I will post mine.
CROWLER

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
LOL

Lets take pics of AI banners in obscure places...