- 06-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Now that I realize there actually is Coq10, a variation anyway, annnnnnd they just added RYR, holy crap! This is the best product one can possibly hope for while on a cycle!
1. What is shipping in the contintental US for cycle support?
2. I'll be ordering in about 4 months, This will still be availible then I hope??????
3. What are the servings per container on the protein powders? It does not say unless I'm missing it
and guys, seriously, if you market this correctly, you could be looking at a serious manufactured product with licensing and everything. the webiste needs some work tho, in no way am I ragging as I'm loving this new place to get my items from. I seriously hope things sky rocket for you. Also my friend is a pretty well known website desginer I could inquire for you if you wish. You can check him out at jonmdesign.net.
- 06-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Thank you for your questions.
I have replied below in Bold
Originally Posted by US-MarineSleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
- 06-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Its the BEST thing to have on cycle,and its not only cheap hes a great businessman!
06-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Glad you guys like it .
Yes it took me so long to get it across to everyone that idebenone was a more potent analogue of CoQ10!! I would write it and people would continually ask why we didn't have CoQ10 haha. Not many people offer idebenone, which makes Cycle Support one of a kind. That is why I put it in there .
Ultradrol Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...pressured.html
06-29-2006, 10:12 PM
Yeah, I just want to see you guys add some CoQ10 and it'd be perfect!
Originally Posted by LakeMountD
06-29-2006, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
BTW your avatar is stiiiiiill giving me nightmares!
06-29-2006, 11:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sir Foxx in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2004, 07:24 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-16-2003, 03:24 AM
- By T-Bar in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2003, 07:22 PM
- By Dr of Golf in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 04-15-2003, 02:10 AM
- By Kay in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2002, 02:24 PM