Wow

US-Marine

Banned
Awards
Now that I realize there actually is Coq10, a variation anyway, annnnnnd they just added RYR, holy crap! This is the best product one can possibly hope for while on a cycle!

Questions:

1. What is shipping in the contintental US for cycle support?
2. I'll be ordering in about 4 months, This will still be availible then I hope??????
3. What are the servings per container on the protein powders? It does not say unless I'm missing it

and guys, seriously, if you market this correctly, you could be looking at a serious manufactured product with licensing and everything. the webiste needs some work tho, in no way am I ragging as I'm loving this new place to get my items from. I seriously hope things sky rocket for you. Also my friend is a pretty well known website desginer I could inquire for you if you wish. You can check him out at jonmdesign.net.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your questions.

I have replied below in Bold

Now that I realize there actually is Coq10, a variation anyway, annnnnnd they just added RYR, holy crap! This is the best product one can possibly hope for while on a cycle!

Questions:

1. What is shipping in the contintental US for cycle support?

Depends upon where you live. You can place the item in your shopping cart and then put in your zip code to find out.

2. I'll be ordering in about 4 months, This will still be availible then I hope?????? Well as long as it keeps selling the way it is it certainly will be.

3. What are the servings per container on the protein powders? Pretty standard each serving is 1 ounce so 16 per pound. It does not say unless I'm missing it

and guys, seriously, if you market this correctly, you could be looking at a serious manufactured product with licensing and everything. the webiste needs some work tho, in no way am I ragging as I'm loving this new place to get my items from. I seriously hope things sky rocket for you. Also my friend is a pretty well known website desginer I could inquire for you if you wish. You can check him out at jonmdesign.net.

blazinred

Awards
Its the BEST thing to have on cycle,and its not only cheap hes a great businessman!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Glad you guys like it ;).

Yes it took me so long to get it across to everyone that idebenone was a more potent analogue of CoQ10!! I would write it and people would continually ask why we didn't have CoQ10 haha. Not many people offer idebenone, which makes Cycle Support one of a kind. That is why I put it in there ;).

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I just want to see you guys add some CoQ10 and it'd be perfect!

Glad you guys like it ;).

Yes it took me so long to get it across to everyone that idebenone was a more potent analogue of CoQ10!! I would write it and people would continually ask why we didn't have CoQ10 haha. Not many people offer idebenone, which makes Cycle Support one of a kind. That is why I put it in there ;).

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I'll PM you my phone number big boi....