***CHAOS is now on sale!!!***

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
GET CHAOS HERE!!!!

(PS- we put Chaos up for sale at 9:25 a.m. I finished making this thread at 9:40 a.m. and there are already only 24 left, so don't wait!!!)

Well guys today is the day! A lot of you have been eagerly awaiting the release of chaos and now is your chance to get in on the first batch. We are going to have 30 to start out, however, a few smarty pants last night figured out that even though it didn't show up on the website, you could type in the URL above and still get to it haha; tuchet!!

The price is $34.99 if you want the previous packaging (large slide seal Ziploc bag) or 37.75 if you want a sealed container with one of the BEAUTIFUL new labels that we have to offer, the choice is up to you. We felt that it would be best to give you guys a choice in the matter.

The flavor we decided to go with was Lemon Tea. Due to the sour and sweet nature of most of the ingredients, it seemed best to go with a flavor that resembled this.

Only 1 serving is needed 45-60 mins. pre-workout, preferably on an empty stomach as it allows for much faster absorbtion. Be sure to continue to drink plenty of water during your workout as well. This product only needs to be taken on workout days!

Everyone who gets in on this first batch, be sure to let us know what you think of the product and how it felt!!!! Be sure not to get TOO Chaotic though ;).

The ingredients are as follows:

(1 serving)
Taurine: -------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
Citrulline Malate: -----------------------------------2000 mg
Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: -------------------------------250 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): --500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ---------------50 mg

And what announcement thread would be complete without CROWLER's patented dancing suit guy!!!

:dance: :djparty: :donut: :dance: :djparty: :donut:

Last edited:
johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Ordered my friend! great job on the price. Ill let you know what I think. :bb2:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I want to give a HUGE thank you to LakeMountD!

He has really done a GREAT job with this product. He has also kept on me about all sorts of details pertaining to getting this out on time and doing it the right way.

BTW the product actually did NOT go on sale and their were orders placed. The page for the Chaos was NOT on the page list I think the first few people just changed the URL of our other store pages and SNEAKED in ahead of time :jaw: :)

So my apologies to anyone who I told it would be up for sale a little later. Johnfaceman will have some up for sale on Ebay this afternoon for $100 which is still not a bad price but that guy will NEG rep you for NO reason lol

Thank you again to LakeMountD he did another great one!

And thank you to all the people who have ordered in the past and to my mom and to . . .

THEY LIKE ME! THEY REALLY LIKE ME! ah no they just like your products

Incase anyone missed it this product only needs to be taken about 60 minutes before your workout. So if you workout 5 times a week it will last you 6 weeks. I workout 3 times a week so one container will last me 2 and a half months etc
CROWLER

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Awesome price per serving ratio !!!! - finally a product that last over a month and has quality ingredients - $1.16 a serving - for all that, amazing!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Awesome price per serving ratio !!!! - finally a product that last over a month and has quality ingredients - $1.16 a serving - for all that, amazing!!
Have you tried yours yet?

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
No not yet - Crowler is sending it out today he says. My log will start as soon as it gets here though - Lemon tea is going to be interesting but hey if it masks the taste of CEE than I'll love it. A great summer flavor. Chaos Tea anyone!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
No not yet - Crowler is sending it out today he says. My log will start as soon as it gets here though - Lemon tea is going to be interesting but hey if it masks the taste of CEE than I'll love it. A great summer flavor. Chaos Tea anyone!!
It was actually an ingenious flavoring idea believe it or not. Chocamine and rhodiola both turn the mixture a dark color (tea color) but it is a sweet/sour type taste so he went with lemon. I thought that was a great name for it. I had originally commented on coming up with a crazy name since the product was chaos but damn it if CROWLER's idea made a lot of sense haha.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
My order is in. Can't wait to try this stuff and the cookies I ordered a few days ago. Those look nice.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

BTW the product actually did NOT go on sale and their were orders placed. The page for the Chaos was NOT on the page list I think the first few people just changed the URL of our other store pages and SNEAKED in ahead of time :jaw: :)
. .

CROWLER

Those sneaky bastids, crowler you know what, maybe you should not send those guys there stuff... OH WAIT it was me HAHAHAHAH cough cough nevermind.... Carry on

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those sneaky bastids, crowler you know what, maybe you should not send those guys there stuff... OH WAIT it was me HAHAHAHAH cough cough nevermind.... Carry on

Hmmmmmm Smart pitbull!!!!! Kudos!!!!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any feedback on the results of this? I would order products from AI but the shipping to Hawaii is not worth it IMO. kinda sucks :whiner: :(

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll definitely be trying this product sometime in the future. Finally an all-in one preworkout product without any useless filler/carbohydrates!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
LMD/Crowler, I love you guys. Not in a ghey buttslamming, pillow biting way, but in a admiration type of way. Can't wait to try this product out.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Nothing to report yet Piston Pump - Since all orders are going out today - gotta wait for the mail :( - I'd say by Monday July,3 some feedback will be Posted.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
dangit.. couldn't u guys wait til saturday... ahhh payday hurry up... guess i'll wait around for the next go'round

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
any feedback on the results of this? I would order products from AI but the shipping to Hawaii is not worth it IMO. kinda sucks :whiner: :(
Why don't you give me an email and I can tell you EXACTLY what the shipping would be to you.

Infact I just received an order from Hawaii today.

What happens is on the website it charges according to the WEIGHT of the item as there is no way to enter the VOLUME of the item.

Well if the item can fit in one or 2 flat rate Boxes with the USPS then it will ship for much less.

PLEASE if anyone has a question about shipping is too much or ANYTHING PLEASE just email me. Please don't assume anything.

And please do NOT PM me here as I don't always see the PM> SOooooooooooo

If you live in Hawaii or Canada or ANYWHERE and the shipping seems high just email me and I can check and make SURE what the lowest I can get is either with UPS or USPS>

I HATE the thought of someone not being able to order because of an incorrect shipping charge or something similare.

Eg. in another thread some guy said we charge $8 to ship 20grams of Sucralose ????????????? In reality shipping of that is FREE!

Thanks

Thank you

CROWLER

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Actually, the product list on the left side of the website had Chaos listed in it as soon as it was added to the site (in the middle of the night no less). I still have to order mine...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
LMD/Crowler, I love you guys. Not in a ghey buttslamming, pillow biting way, but in a admiration type of way. Can't wait to try this product out.
Thanks man!

PS everyone: I got my chaos in the mail today (after usps had lost it for a week) WOOHOOOOOO.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So how did chaos work out for your landlord? :D
$hiiiittt I stole that stuff back man! I used it yesterday when I got it (off day to gauge effects) and i will be using it today PWO. Will let you guys know how it goes :). I will say this though. The effects came at me much faster than I originally expected.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
when are you going to make the non caffeine version?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea if you don't want caffeine you wont get caffeine annhydrous or chocamine. (90mg caffeine total)
Thanks again to LMD and Crowler for yet another great product! I am VERY into preworkout supps and really look forward to trying Chaos. :thumbsup:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established

shippin prolly works out to 10 bux ... but dont take my word on.. i been orderin a bit from there recently

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Shipping to Hawaii would be $7.99 via Priority Mail US Postal Service

CROWLER

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
do you reccomend taking CEE by itself on off days tho?

Trench

Awards
Woo! I just ordered Chaos!! Yeahhh! Now I'm going to be Da Bomb in teh Gym! Yayyy! I got the caffinated version but I have a high-tolerance for caffeine productsas NO-Xplode didn't give me any extra energy. Any chance that this will give me extra energy and/or focus? I will definitely make a review log on this whenever I get it. Until then, I CANT WAIT TO TRY IT!!!

-Trench

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established

everything i heard on CEE from other users is that you dont HAVE to... you can but not necessary.... but if you or pitbull notice a substantual differance then by all means.. inform us first.. then continue.. buahahaha

:bruce1:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Woo! I just ordered Chaos!! Yeahhh! Now I'm going to be Da Bomb in teh Gym! Yayyy! I got the caffinated version but I have a high-tolerance for caffeine productsas NO-Xplode didn't give me any extra energy. Any chance that this will give me extra energy and/or focus? I will definitely make a review log on this whenever I get it. Until then, I CANT WAIT TO TRY IT!!!

-Trench

Actually Caffeine in higher doses can interfere with vasular dialation(getting a good pump) this is why there is caffeine in the caffeinated version but NOT a large amount.

I wouldn't add any extra caffeine until you have tried it by itself.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
everything i heard on CEE from other users is that you dont HAVE to... you can but not necessary.... but if you or pitbull notice a substantual differance then by all means.. inform us first.. then continue.. buahahaha

:bruce1:
EXACTLY Chaos was formulated to be used on workout days. Of course we could have said use it every day but why take more than you need and waste money.

BUT real world result reports are GREAT lol So if you do take CEE on off days let us know.

The way LMD explained it is if you workout 3 days a week you may want to take a serving or 2 on nonworkout days. BUT if you are working out 5 days a week already no need to take on your off days.

AND you save some money :)

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I should have told you I usually only workout 3 days a week. Tues, Fri, Sun. So for those weeks I would add a few grams on the days I didn't workout if I worked out more than there is no need whats so ever to add more CEE to your plan. :thumbsup:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I ordered my Chaos and I am ready to see what this stuff will do for a 38 yr old man. I am also trying to figure out what else I can run with it. I am thinking of doing something that will be a test booster for me.
Once I figure out what kinda booster I am gonna use it should work well along with the Chaos ( Right ? )

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I ordered my Chaos and I am ready to see what this stuff will do for a 38 yr old man. I am also trying to figure out what else I can run with it. I am thinking of doing something that will be a test booster for me.
Once I figure out what kinda booster I am gonna use it should work well along with the Chaos ( Right ? )
Rebound Reloaded or PowerFULL is a good route to go for you. PowerFULL has shown some people some very nice strength effects as well as libido and I know Rebound Reloaded increased test levels pretty significantly in a lot of people I know. I believe on the designer supplements website they have bloodwork results from some of the people on the board who took it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well I will tell you that you are a youngster compared to me. I am a grampa and PROUD of it :)

I will say the Chaos IS the real deal for me! WOW this stuff is AWESOME. I will let the other members give their impressions once they have had a chance to try it, as of course I am biased but this stuff is working VERY nicely. :twisted:

CROWLER

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thats great to hear. I have read Lakes post about it, and he seems to be enjoying it and reaping rewards from it to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
macedog24 Company Promotions 1
Renew1 Company Promotions 7
Supplement Auction 3
3clipseGT Supplement Auction 1