***CHAOS is now on sale!!!***

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    do you reccomend taking CEE by itself on off days tho?

everything i heard on CEE from other users is that you dont HAVE to... you can but not necessary.... but if you or pitbull notice a substantual differance then by all means.. inform us first.. then continue.. buahahaha

:bruce1:

2. Quote Originally Posted by Trench
    Woo! I just ordered Chaos!! Yeahhh! Now I'm going to be Da Bomb in teh Gym! Yayyy! I got the caffinated version but I have a high-tolerance for caffeine productsas NO-Xplode didn't give me any extra energy. Any chance that this will give me extra energy and/or focus? I will definitely make a review log on this whenever I get it. Until then, I CANT WAIT TO TRY IT!!!

-Trench

Actually Caffeine in higher doses can interfere with vasular dialation(getting a good pump) this is why there is caffeine in the caffeinated version but NOT a large amount.

I wouldn't add any extra caffeine until you have tried it by itself.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles
    everything i heard on CEE from other users is that you dont HAVE to... you can but not necessary.... but if you or pitbull notice a substantual differance then by all means.. inform us first.. then continue.. buahahaha

:bruce1:
    EXACTLY Chaos was formulated to be used on workout days. Of course we could have said use it every day but why take more than you need and waste money.

BUT real world result reports are GREAT lol So if you do take CEE on off days let us know.

The way LMD explained it is if you workout 3 days a week you may want to take a serving or 2 on nonworkout days. BUT if you are working out 5 days a week already no need to take on your off days.

AND you save some money

CROWLER

4. Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    do you reccomend taking CEE by itself on off days tho?
    I should have told you I usually only workout 3 days a week. Tues, Fri, Sun. So for those weeks I would add a few grams on the days I didn't workout if I worked out more than there is no need whats so ever to add more CEE to your plan.

5. I ordered my Chaos and I am ready to see what this stuff will do for a 38 yr old man. I am also trying to figure out what else I can run with it. I am thinking of doing something that will be a test booster for me.
    Once I figure out what kinda booster I am gonna use it should work well along with the Chaos ( Right ? )
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    I ordered my Chaos and I am ready to see what this stuff will do for a 38 yr old man. I am also trying to figure out what else I can run with it. I am thinking of doing something that will be a test booster for me.
    Once I figure out what kinda booster I am gonna use it should work well along with the Chaos ( Right ? )
    Rebound Reloaded or PowerFULL is a good route to go for you. PowerFULL has shown some people some very nice strength effects as well as libido and I know Rebound Reloaded increased test levels pretty significantly in a lot of people I know. I believe on the designer supplements website they have bloodwork results from some of the people on the board who took it.
    PharmD

7. Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    I ordered my Chaos and I am ready to see what this stuff will do for a 38 yr old man. I am also trying to figure out what else I can run with it. I am thinking of doing something that will be a test booster for me.
    Well I will tell you that you are a youngster compared to me. I am a grampa and PROUD of it

I will say the Chaos IS the real deal for me! WOW this stuff is AWESOME. I will let the other members give their impressions once they have had a chance to try it, as of course I am biased but this stuff is working VERY nicely.

CROWLER

8. Thats great to hear. I have read Lakes post about it, and he seems to be enjoying it and reaping rewards from it to.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs is now on Twitter!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:14 PM
  2. Somnidren-GH Now On Sale At NutraPlanet for only $29.99
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 04:48 PM