A new Era for Anabolic Innovations

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We have had requests for more traditional packaging and we have taken those suggestions and run with them.

While we will still have available our current packaging (so many have expressed an interest in our NOT changing it because of cost savings) but in the next few weeks we will be offering the option of receiving Anabolic Innovations supplements packagied in safety sealed plastic containers with full lables.

If you prefer the current packaging rest assured it will STILL be available and you will be saving approximately $2.75 on each item.

I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Sonny who developed the following lables for Anabolic Innovations. As you can see he TRULY is an artist.

If you need any work like this done I STRONLY suggest you get hold of him as he is VERY easy to work with.

The text on the lables below are merely place holders and do not represent the what will be on the final versions.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Looks sharp, mate :) Glad to see you're taking a step in the right direction.

(I used to make websites for a living, so it pains me to see anything plain, haha)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say something, but you've been lashing out at me lately, so I refrained... :)

Very nice. Next up, T-shirts.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
looks good, but why is the the blend a gay ass yellow? I wanted my fav to be the cool colors man, the colors man.

Sorry, had to do that. looks good guys, now all you have to do is start chaining. try HyVee.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Nice work guys, way to bring it to the next level. Great looking labels!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew this would be coming soon....looks fantastic guys!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
First off I have to comment about on Ziricote's avatar, which is cookie monster, and he is commenting above on the cookie mix haha, found that kind of funny, someone who REALLY likes cookies ;).

Secondly, I want to say I told you guys that there would be a lot of new changes to AI! Do you know how hard it was to keep those labels a secret!!!!! I saw them a little over a week ago and it was killing me haha. Definitely a step in the professional direction and you will continue to see great things from AI beyond the labels and Chaos.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
looks good, but why is the the blend a gay ass yellow? I wanted my fav to be the cool colors man, the colors man.

Sorry, had to do that. looks good guys, now all you have to do is start chaining. try HyVee.

I see what you mean, we REALLY tried to make it the gay ass pink you used to have in your avatar but just couldn't do that ;)

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Love the idea of both option CROW! Im still cheap so I must pass on the cool labels :rasp:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Love the idea of both option CROW! Im still cheap so I must pass on the cool labels :rasp:
Hey John, you and me both. Heck if I could buy tuna at Walmart in a bring your own container I would do it :)

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey John, you and me both. Heck if I could buy tuna at Walmart in a bring your own container I would do it :)

CROWLER
Now you got me thinking :jaw: Im buying some of that Chaos so I expect a personal biked delivery from you today seeing we live so close.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Order the bucket/label one time... wash and save.
cc

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Great Artwork - The wash and save idea is a good one, personally I like the bags of powder sitting around my house - I love the comments people make - but for marketing purposes labels are a must plus it professional. I also like the idea of clothing - AI gear would be pretty sweet. Nice Job Crowler/Lakemount you guys are really building a great company.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Most of us fall under the cheap part. the stupid people are using cell-tec

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Genius? Or cheap ****ing bastard!!! muahaha

More along the lines of genius because its only what 2, 3 bucks for the container... Like I said more along the lines don't get my wrong I am a cheap bastid! HAHAHAh OK OK OK more like a 50-50 spilt..... OK 3 bucks is 3 bucks thats almost a bag of freaking COOKIE dough so I'm cheap as hell whatever .........................:icon_lol:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
We aren't cheap we are "thrifty" !!!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Hey pfunk have you tried Chaos yet? Or have you, Lakemount?
cc

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Nope - waiting for it to get here. I am ready for my Chaos Tea!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey pfunk have you tried Chaos yet? Or have you, Lakemount?
cc
Man mine was supposed to come in a LOOONNGG time ago but the stupid apartment complex lost the package, very conveniently I might add. A lot of people have been making fun of me about that lately on the boards saying my landlord took it. That bastage has been looking veiny and acting a lil strange lately haha.:blink:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOL, this would be helpful as my wife was looking askance at me this afternoon as I pulled a giant bag of white powder out of the package I just got from you. :ntome:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
LOL, this would be helpful as my wife was looking askance at me this afternoon as I pulled a giant bag of white powder out of the package I just got from you. :ntome:
I know, I mixed mine up with my 2kg bag of yayo.. needless to say I had a fun day yesterday.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'ma stick with the ziploc bags.

I'm a cheap bastard.

size

Awards
  • Established
They look great. This is a necessity if you plan on getting some of the bigger retailers to pick up the line.