Cycle support questions.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
1. Is there anything in there that you think would degrade in oil over time (30 days)? Peanut oil to be exact.

2. What is the best way to mix this stuff with other powders? Specifically K-RALA and Acetyl-L-Carnitine. My normal procedure for mixing powders is in a rock tumbler.

3. Any idea of what the displacement of product is as a whole? (I can do this fairly easily if you don’t know as soon as I order some of the final product)

4. Does the red yeast rice change the grams per serving or is it still 6.2 grams twice a day for a total of 12.4? (I am assuming that it does as your replacing 150mg with 1.2 grams)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I will answer the easy one number 4 and let the scientist take the tough ones :)

#4. We have made the adjustment for the RYR, actually it is not just a straight increase of 525mg as the flavoring and sweetening is different. All will come with the proper scoop size and instructions on scoops per serving.

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Kind of a post whore today eh Crowler?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
:djparty: :hot: wow, all 4 of you guys in the same place? It's a cuddle party!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The silence is deafening
Sorry about that, I think LMD is oiling up for another photo :)

I will tell him.

Thanks

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Not really sure about the questions skye, they are sort of off the wall haha.

For your first question, from what I see, I don't believe there would be any problem with degredation in oil.

For your second question a rock tumbler would work just fine for mixing more powder in it. ALCAR and K-RALA mix in pretty well with other powders and you shouldn't have any problem with any of the ingredients settling.

I am not quite sure why you need to know the displacement but that is definitely something that we haven't tested as it has never come up. What did you need to know this for?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think LMD is oiling up for another photo :)
LOL I spit up water when I read that.

Skye, I've been using a coffeebean grinder lately and it seems to mix powders much better and easier than anything I've come across. Problem is you have to lick the residue off the sides after... just make sure you unplug it before doing that.:blink:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
LOL I spit up water when I read that.

Skye, I've been using a coffeebean grinder lately and it seems to mix powders much better and easier than anything I've come across. Problem is you have to lick the residue off the sides after... just make sure you unplug it before doing that.:blink:
you take the fun out of everthing, that is a good idea, I use it for spices but never thought to use it for the powders.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Not really sure about the questions skye, they are sort of off the wall haha.

For your first question, from what I see, I don't believe there would be any problem with degredation in oil.

For your second question a rock tumbler would work just fine for mixing more powder in it. ALCAR and K-RALA mix in pretty well with other powders and you shouldn't have any problem with any of the ingredients settling.

I am not quite sure why you need to know the displacement but that is definitely something that we haven't tested as it has never come up. What did you need to know this for?
not as off the wall as you might think ;) I am looking to make the cycle support into things you can eat. I was also looking at pressing it into tablets. (Evil minds are very active) That is why I was wondering about the displacement. caps would take 12 to 16 to hold the 6.2 grams, I could do it in 2 to 3 tablets provided that the pressure didn't adversely affect the properties of the ingredients. It was just something that I was kicking around. On the other hand I am going to try and put some in my bars next month. One thing I have found that if you mix it in peanut butter you really can't taste it at all. A little sweetener (thanks crowler) and some oats...

PS, I was asking bout the powders because sometimes people will use different partial sizes to affect the suspension properties. I didn't want the taste to go bad or anything because I ground the powder finer then it was.