***Cycle Support Final (coming 6/28)***

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ***Cycle Support Final (coming 6/28)***


    Okay well we are finally out of the BETA 2 stage and have now finalized the product and dosages.

    We have added 1.2 grams of Red Yeast Rice to the mix and have dropped the beta-sitosterol. This was done to make it a little more potent with regards to lipids.

    And no you do not need CoQ10 as idebenone is a more potent analogue of it, and I am saying this because I KNOW someone will ask haha because no one reads the writeups .

    (all extracts are standardized)
    Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
    NAC 1200 mg
    Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
    Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
    Saw Palmetto 300 mg
    Policosonol 20 mg
    Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
    Nettle Root 250 mg
    Idebenone 100 mg



    Last edited by LakeMountD; 07-02-2006 at 11:00 AM.
    PharmD


  2. What in the hell is a "write-up"?


    :-p


    Very cool, I'm going to pick up two months worth.
    •   
       


  3. Most excellent LakeMountD! Nice addition to the mix.

    Dare I say...pardon the pun...Perfect? (sorry, couldn't resist...)

  4. I ordered some Cycle Support a few days ago (it hasn't even arrived yet). Is there any reason why I can't just add some RYR to it myself? And considering the beta-sitosterol already in it, how much RYR should I add (per day)?

  5. What are we looking at for cost??
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by scott72
    What are we looking at for cost??
    No change that I know of.


    And yes RYR can be added to BETA 2 version of cycle support if you want to.
    PharmD

  7. I just ordered today, will I get Beta 2 or the final version?

  8. Final version


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  9. That is what I was waiting for baby!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Final version


    CROWLER

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    That is what I was waiting for baby!!!!
    I know you were, I did it just for you . :: hands an olive branch to Ronin13 ::
    PharmD

  11. You guys are the F'n supp company of the year.... as Ronin13 takes the olive branch from LMD.....

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    I know you were, I did it just for you . :: hands an olive branch to Ronin13 ::

  12. NICE! good to see the red yeast rice in there.

  13. Are we going to have a 3rd scooper size?? sorry couldnt resist, with all the issues that went on with the 2 different scoopers...and yes I was on of the idiots

    On a serious note is there any chance that you will be including a scooper that measures out to the "exact" serving size, instead of having to eyeball lines in a scooper that is larger than the serving size...would be so much easier

    BTW product rocks, I am on my second bag

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac
    Are we going to have a 3rd scooper size?? sorry couldnt resist, with all the issues that went on with the 2 different scoopers...and yes I was on of the idiots

    On a serious note is there any chance that you will be including a scooper that measures out to the "exact" serving size, instead of having to eyeball lines in a scooper that is larger than the serving size...would be so much easier

    BTW product rocks, I am on my second bag
    Yes indeed. There will be a scoop of a size which a serving will be in whole scoop sizes. Did I say that right


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Yes indeed. There will be a scoop of a size which a serving will be in whole scoop sizes. Did I say that right


    CROWLER
    STOP MESSING WITH OUR HEADS.:bruce1:

  16. So just a quick clarification: All orders of cycle support from now on will be of the final version?

    As this relates to me, if I order today, will I get the final version with the RYR? Thanks.

    Rob

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RobDyson
    So just a quick clarification: All orders of cycle support from now on will be of the final version?

    As this relates to me, if I order today, will I get the final version with the RYR? Thanks.

    Rob

    Yes that is correct Rob.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  18. Excellent. As always, thanks for the speedy reply.

  19. Thank you! Whoo hoo!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Thank you! Whoo hoo!!
    It's what I am here for.

    I mean you can thank me for suggesting it but ultimately you have to thank CROWLER for approving it lol. I mean he denied me when I tried to add Oxycontin to Chaos
    PharmD

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    I mean he denied me when I tried to add Oxycontin to Chaos
    Too bad he didn't deny you when you tried to add that gallon of oil for your pic..

  22. OK one more question since I have the Beta 2 and now the final is on the way, what was the content of RYR in the Beta?

  23. There was no RYR in the Beta2 version -- instead they used beta-sitosterol for lipid issues.

  24. Thanks, I thought I remembered reading that but wasn't sure. I have a butt load of RYR anyway enough to last the 30 days of Beta anyway.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    OK one more question since I have the Beta 2 and now the final is on the way, what was the content of RYR in the Beta?
    Basso: Not to worry bro, I think you misread on the first page. You are going to be receiving the final version WITH the RYR.
    PharmD

  26. I am actually not all that thrilled with the inclusion of RYR in the final. Is there any chance of producing a version without for those that do not want to take RYR year round? RYR does convert to an active form of a week statin in the body, and statins as we all know are not the best on the liver. I think this is still top notch right around a cycle, but I do know that Ipersonally was planning on running your old beta version, sans RYR, year round...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    I am actually not all that thrilled with the inclusion of RYR in the final. Is there any chance of producing a version without for those that do not want to take RYR year round? RYR does convert to an active form of a week statin in the body, and statins as we all know are not the best on the liver. I think this is still top notch right around a cycle, but I do know that Ipersonally was planning on running your old beta version, sans RYR, year round...
    Actually after speaking with a couple M.D. friends of mine they informed me that taking the statins for cholesterol profile/heart etc. have a high benfit/detriment ratio. They informed me that the benefits far outweigh the minor liver damage done. Frankly I wouldn't even call it damage and with milk thistle and NAC in the mix there shouldn't be any problem with the liver as glutathione levels shoulld be high enough. 1.2g is a decen't dosage, although many take 2.4. I used 1.2g for the people who were concerned about this.
    PharmD

  28. I know this will irritate you guys immensely (sorry, LOL), but what if the next "final" version of Cycle Support (all good products continue to evolve, and all good companies listen to their customers) put some beta-sitosterol back in, along with 600-800 mg of RYR? Just a thought...

  29. Does this stuff taste good? Ima stack up on this.

  30. Hey Whatsa -- if you don't know what a roid is, you don't need Cycle Support.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HCGenerate on cycle support log! PCT coming up in weeks!
    By JCunningham in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 12:19 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. POST Cycle Support is coming
    By CROWLER in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 12:08 PM
  4. What comes after Cycle Support?
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 10:31 AM
Log in
Log in