***Cycle Support Final (coming 6/28)***

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay well we are finally out of the BETA 2 stage and have now finalized the product and dosages.

We have added 1.2 grams of Red Yeast Rice to the mix and have dropped the beta-sitosterol. This was done to make it a little more potent with regards to lipids.

And no you do not need CoQ10 as idebenone is a more potent analogue of it, and I am saying this because I KNOW someone will ask haha because no one reads the writeups :D.

(all extracts are standardized)
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What in the hell is a "write-up"?

:p

Very cool, I'm going to pick up two months worth.

rocknroll

Awards
Most excellent LakeMountD! Nice addition to the mix.

Dare I say...pardon the pun...Perfect? :rofl: (sorry, couldn't resist...)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some Cycle Support a few days ago (it hasn't even arrived yet). Is there any reason why I can't just add some RYR to it myself? And considering the beta-sitosterol already in it, how much RYR should I add (per day)?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered today, will I get Beta 2 or the final version?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Final version :)

CROWLER

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are we going to have a 3rd scooper size?? :icon_lol: sorry couldnt resist, with all the issues that went on with the 2 different scoopers...and yes I was on of the idiots

On a serious note is there any chance that you will be including a scooper that measures out to the "exact" serving size, instead of having to eyeball lines in a scooper that is larger than the serving size...would be so much easier

BTW product rocks, I am on my second bag

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Are we going to have a 3rd scooper size?? :icon_lol: sorry couldnt resist, with all the issues that went on with the 2 different scoopers...and yes I was on of the idiots

On a serious note is there any chance that you will be including a scooper that measures out to the "exact" serving size, instead of having to eyeball lines in a scooper that is larger than the serving size...would be so much easier

BTW product rocks, I am on my second bag
Yes indeed. There will be a scoop of a size which a serving will be in whole scoop sizes. Did I say that right :blink:

CROWLER

RobDyson

Awards
So just a quick clarification: All orders of cycle support from now on will be of the final version?

As this relates to me, if I order today, will I get the final version with the RYR? Thanks.

Rob

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
So just a quick clarification: All orders of cycle support from now on will be of the final version?

As this relates to me, if I order today, will I get the final version with the RYR? Thanks.

Rob

Yes that is correct Rob.

CROWLER

RobDyson

Awards
Excellent. As always, thanks for the speedy reply.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thank you! Whoo hoo!!
It's what I am here for. ;)

I mean you can thank me for suggesting it but ultimately you have to thank CROWLER for approving it lol. I mean he denied me when I tried to add Oxycontin to Chaos :(

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
OK one more question since I have the Beta 2 and now the final is on the way, what was the content of RYR in the Beta?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
There was no RYR in the Beta2 version -- instead they used beta-sitosterol for lipid issues.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I thought I remembered reading that but wasn't sure. I have a butt load of RYR anyway enough to last the 30 days of Beta anyway.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
OK one more question since I have the Beta 2 and now the final is on the way, what was the content of RYR in the Beta?
Basso: Not to worry bro, I think you misread on the first page. You are going to be receiving the final version WITH the RYR.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am actually not all that thrilled with the inclusion of RYR in the final. Is there any chance of producing a version without for those that do not want to take RYR year round? RYR does convert to an active form of a week statin in the body, and statins as we all know are not the best on the liver. I think this is still top notch right around a cycle, but I do know that Ipersonally was planning on running your old beta version, sans RYR, year round...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am actually not all that thrilled with the inclusion of RYR in the final. Is there any chance of producing a version without for those that do not want to take RYR year round? RYR does convert to an active form of a week statin in the body, and statins as we all know are not the best on the liver. I think this is still top notch right around a cycle, but I do know that Ipersonally was planning on running your old beta version, sans RYR, year round...
Actually after speaking with a couple M.D. friends of mine they informed me that taking the statins for cholesterol profile/heart etc. have a high benfit/detriment ratio. They informed me that the benefits far outweigh the minor liver damage done. Frankly I wouldn't even call it damage and with milk thistle and NAC in the mix there shouldn't be any problem with the liver as glutathione levels shoulld be high enough. 1.2g is a decen't dosage, although many take 2.4. I used 1.2g for the people who were concerned about this.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I know this will irritate you guys immensely (sorry, LOL), but what if the next "final" version of Cycle Support (all good products continue to evolve, and all good companies listen to their customers) put some beta-sitosterol back in, along with 600-800 mg of RYR? Just a thought...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Hey Whatsa -- if you don't know what a roid is, you don't need Cycle Support. ;)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I know this will irritate you guys immensely (sorry, LOL), but what if the next "final" version of Cycle Support (all good products continue to evolve, and all good companies listen to their customers) put some beta-sitosterol back in, along with 600-800 mg of RYR? Just a thought...
Kind of pointless. The reason I say this is at 150mg beta-sitosterol works more as a prostate aid then cholesterol support. The way it helps your lipid panel is by blocking cholesterol from being absorbed in the intestine. But after continuous research it appeared that most results were seen with dosages >2g, which wasn't practical to use. We wanted to make this a little less heavy on the prostate aid side and a little more emphasis on lipid panel that is why we did this. Nettle Root + Saw Palmetto has been shown to be as effacious as Finasteride with less side effects so we are confident that will completely take care of the prostate problem without the need of beta-sitosterol.

WhatsaRoid: Hey man. There have been a bunch of people test this product and it has gotten mixed reviews. I created it so you would think my opinion would be a little biased but I can assure you that is the last thing you need to worry about. Here is the deal with cycle support. We are combining a crapload of ingredients (pills) into two servings daily of powder. As you can imagine some of these natural ingredients smell and taste like Shaq's Jockstrap. Somehow CROWLER was able to flavor this stuff with chocolate and peanut butter flavors and actually make it taste pretty good. There are certain ways to drink it however. I noticed most of the people who gave a bad review on its taste did so by mixing it with water and drinking it by itself!!! This is not how Cycle Support was intended to be taken. It was meant to be takin with 1-2 cups milk +/- protein. About a week ago I took a cup of milk, 1 scoop chocolate protein, and one scoop of peanut butter cycle support, mixed it really good, and let me tell you I SWEAR it tasted like a reeses cup. I was very very impressed. I also notice that with 2 cups of milk and protein you can barely even taste the cycle support. It was made to be added to a protein shake so it can be mobile (taken to work etc.), much easier than popping pills at work 3 times per day.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation Lake -- makes perfect sense to me. So I'll just go ahead and add some RYR to the Beta2 Cycle Support I ordered last week (and still haven't received - I'm climbing the walls, LOL).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation Lake -- makes perfect sense to me. So I'll just go ahead and add some RYR to the Beta2 Cycle Support I ordered last week (and still haven't received - I'm climbing the walls, LOL).
That is unusual. When did you order?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Basso: Not to worry bro, I think you misread on the first page. You are going to be receiving the final version WITH the RYR.
No I didn't miss it, I have a bag that I ordered about a week ago, so I'll have a bag of Beta2 and a bag of Final. It will give me a chance to help empty my cupboard, now that you've made pills obsolete!!:fart:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Order ID 1481 on 06/20/06: 2 Cycle Supports, 2 Whey Proteins, and 1kg EXCELL

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
PS: you guys should include the tracking #s so we can follow the progress of our orders.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Order ID 1481 on 06/20/06: 2 Cycle Supports, 2 Whey Proteins, and 1kg EXCELL
Hello ImJ2x,

We received your order on Tuesday after hours.

We shipped out your order on Thrusday. You are located over 3000 miles from us so it takes a few days to get to you. It should arrive today or tomorrow.

Thank you again.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
PS: you guys should include the tracking #s so we can follow the progress of our orders.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Shipping via UPS(so you would have a tracking number) would have taken 2 days longer so we shipped via USPS so no tracking number.

I will personally contact your Postal carrier tomorrow and ask about deliveries to your Apt. If you do not receive it he will be instructed to have you file a Federal Stolen/Lost Item Report.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yea trust me guys USPS is the way to go despite the lack of tracking. You can do deliver confirmation but that still doesn't track it. Just lets you know when it has been delivered.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the concern -- you AI guys are great. I'll just remain patient, and if I don't receive it in a couple days, I'll let you know. Thanks again. (And I'll definitely be ordering some of that new Chaos stuff.)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the concern -- you AI guys are great. I'll just remain patient, and if I don't receive it in a couple days, I'll let you know. Thanks again. (And I'll definitely be ordering some of that new Chaos stuff.)
Awesome man, it will sell quick this first go around for sure. I am guessing in about 12-14 hours. Cycle support went in 20.

ANYTIME you have a question feel free to PM or E-mail me. Or you can reach CROWLER through his e-mail as well. I am around my computer frequently.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Too bad I ordered last week :p Ah well, good product guys :)

Added some to my shake today, LMD was right, PB+Choco is great :)