Shipping Question!

Trench

Awards
Hey, is there anyway possible that you guys can ship it other than priority mail like Fedex or something? Im probably going to order it when my mail is stopped temporarily(long story). But would it be possible to ship it using a different method like UPS or FEDEX 2-3 day?

-Trench

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Trench, thank you for your questions.

Honestly the closest place to drop Fed Ex or UPS is about 15 miles away and that is a UPS store where they charge an extra 25% on top of the usual rates. I would suggest just have it sent to your next door neighbor's house or a friend via USPS.

Thanks

CROWLER

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be willing to take Trench's order and personally deliver it to him. It's the least I can do for a fellow forum member. :D :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol at Blaze,

I also meant to say that USPS is actually faster and usually cheaper so it makes sense if we are using one company it is good it is USPS.

But you know our goal is to grow so I am taking this into consideration and seeing what I an do to give people what they want.

CROWLER

Trench

Awards
Im trying to get the mail to go through again. Might be an extra week though... I dont trust friends, just like I dont trust Blaze, lol.

-Trench

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
TRENCH and anyone else

GOOD news. Starting tomorrow we will be having DAILY pickup via UPS :)

Ask and yea shall receive.

This means

Anything that fits in a flat Rate USPS ENVELOPE will go priority mail such as up to 3lbs of cookie mix, up to 3 Cycle support.

ALL others will be sent via UPS with a tracking number sent to you when the order shippment is confirmed in an email.

Any questions or ideas?

CROWLER

Trench

Awards
1 word...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

will it still be 2-3 day delivery???

-Trench

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol You want Priority mail fast 2 day or you want something that will actually be delivered to your house :)

It depends where you live. You can go to UPS.com and look we ship from FL UPS standard ground.

CROWLER

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Thats great customer service there.

I just ordered the sampler so I can figure out what flavors I like best.Cant wait to try the cookie mix.:bb: