Micellar Casein

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just reading about MICELLAR CASEIN protein, which is a slow digestion protein. Do you guys have any plans on carrying something like this? I can only eat so much cottage cheese in a day and it would be nice to have something like this as an alternative for a bedtime snack!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the suggestion.

I am working on this VERY thing. BUT I will NOT sell it until I can get the taste better than most out there now.

Seeing so many people complaining about the taste is what is motivating me.

CROWLER

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
That's a problem with casein, it's bitter.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the suggestion.

I am working on this VERY thing. BUT I will NOT sell it until I can get the taste better than most out there now.

Seeing so many people complaining about the taste is what is motivating me.
CROWLER
Rock on bro, I'm a patient guy. You guys have my business once it comes out.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would like a blend of micellar cassein, whey and egg albumin. Best of both worlds.

g|83

Awards
I would like a blend of micellar cassein, whey and egg albumin. Best of both worlds.
This is the idea right here. Listen to this here dude.

1/3 Micellar
1/3 Whey
1/3 Egg white

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
why micellar and not just milk protein isolate? Much more cost efficient, and thereby still getting a little whey to tone down the taste.
Realistically, even for a night formula a blend of 40/40/20 milk/whey/egg white would be perfect. or raise the egg a touch.

g|83

Awards
I dont have a layer of foam on my blend. I mix with a spoon.

I ordered from TP.com and its not really chalky, it's pretty good actually.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
If you want a slow protein, why not just a blend of egg and micellar. One of the fractions of micellar absorbs faster than whey as a matter of fact so I don't really see the purpose of adding it in there.

g|83

Awards
I created my own custom blend recently:

40% Casein
40% MPI
20% Lecuine

added flavouring of irish cream and sweetner of sucralose but still tastes quite bitter.
someone pointed out to me that a good reason not to use more than 30% casein was that most of it will end in your bowels the next morning.

dont you notice that your bowels are larger, more frequent, and drier than when you weren't drinking it? imo, your blend is too casein-heavy

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
someone pointed out to me that a good reason not to use more than 30% casein was that most of it will end in your bowels the next morning.

dont you notice that your bowels are larger, more frequent, and drier than when you weren't drinking it? imo, your blend is too casein-heavy

nope, completely opposite. 100% casein doesn't do that to me at all.

g|83

Awards
nope, completely opposite. 100% casein doesn't do that to me at all.
so you're telling me that your bowels are less frequent, muddier, and smaller than than before?

what brand are you using?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's what I'm telling you... except for the smaller part.

Brand? Does that matter? It's 100% Micellar Casein.. I have it from True Prote1N, ON, etc, etc.. .always the same... Even with a blend it is the same. Perhaps I am just a different type of pooper huh?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, my poor thread...it has been reduced to waste! ha ha...screw you guys, I thought that was funny :icon_lol:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
crowler, i would love to see some casein or milk protein isolate with your flavoring system. as of now, im in my contest diet. i only consume whey during/post workout and i am settling for fruit flavored whey cause i gotta mix with water but before bed i take a casein based blend in unsweetened almond milk. please get some casein in so i can experience great, dessert tasting protein!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Once CROWLER takes upon himelf to formulate his own great tasting Micellar Casein, his will be the only brand I will use.. His flavors are unreal... and I'm sure he'll fix the mixibility.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. Peanutbutter and peanutbutter/chocolate are great!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Once CROWLER takes upon himelf to formulate his own great tasting Micellar Casein, his will be the only brand I will use.. His flavors are unreal... and I'm sure he'll fix the mixibility.
so in other words, this is in the works? oh man, i hope so!!! if so, how soon? i wanna buy some bulk sucralose and would like to order them together.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
so in other words, this is in the works? oh man, i hope so!!! if so, how soon? i wanna buy some bulk sucralose and would like to order them together.
hey wait a second, I didn't say anything lol

Actually it will be a little while, I have been pretty busy with bringing Chaos to market. Also I have NEVER worked with Casien, have heard it is pretty bad tasting and not easy to flavor BUT I am working on it.

BTW also have 2 new products I am TRYING to get going, never seen anything like them before but maybe that is because it is not possible lol

CROWLER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
hey wait a second, I didn't say anything lol

Actually it will be a little while, I have been pretty busy with bringing Chaos to market. Also I have NEVER worked with Casien, have heard it is pretty bad tasting and not easy to flavor BUT I am working on it.

BTW also have 2 new products I am TRYING to get going, never seen anything like them before but maybe that is because it is not possible lol

CROWLER
Well get to it already :whip:

And I am still waiting on the pancake mix, the post workout mix, the buttersoch cookie mix, the high protein cheese cake mix, and a healthy potateo chip while your at it :D

See what happens when you spoil us?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

And I am still waiting on the pancake mix, the post workout mix, the buttersoch cookie mix, the high protein cheese cake mix, and a healthy potateo chip while your at it :D

Can I do it one more time and still get a laugh?

Ok got those all up on the website you can order when you want :) Just kidding.

Hey remember I NEVER said I was getting that stuff. So far my record is clean, what I said and WHEN I said LakeMountD and I were going to have something we did :)

CROWLER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Can I do it one more time and still get a laugh?

Ok got those all up on the website you can order when you want :) Just kidding.

Hey remember I NEVER said I was getting that stuff. So far my record is clean, what I said and WHEN I said LakeMountD and I were going to have something we did :)

CROWLER
I was kididng you crowler but in a differnt manner then that, your turn around time is so good that people are going to keep expecting it and more. I never said that you said that you would get that stuff rather I was poking fun at everyone assuming that you would and soon. I was actually half serous about the spoiling part though, I don't use Casien, my personal opinion is that most of this stuff we are pissing out anyways so there is little point in making it more exspensive then it needs. I don't even use isolate for that reason. No one has ever proven to me that all the fancy stuff actually produces better real world results then the basics. :study:

you want long lasting protein before bed? eat a steak. :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

lol I saw this post today and thought hmmmmmmmm we now have a pancake mix, a healthy chip mix, a peanut Butter cookie.

Home

Was this forshadowing :)

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Skye was hit by lightning in July.. hence his ability to see the future around this time... unfortunately his gift has passed.. but his bad flatulence has gotten exponentially worse.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
lol I saw this post today and thought hmmmmmmmm we now have a pancake mix, a healthy chip mix, a peanut Butter cookie.

Home

Was this forshadowing :)

CROWLER
Healthy Cheat Foods looks amazing! I chatted with Crowler while he was formulating a few of these products (pancakes and chips) and can tell you he has really done his homework on these products. I think you guys are going to LOVE them!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Healthy Cheat Foods looks amazing! I chatted with Crowler while he was formulating a few of these products (pancakes and chips) and can tell you he has really done his homework on these products. I think you guys are going to LOVE them!
This guy is being VERY modest, he is the MAIN reason that the pancake mix is now a Meal Replacement with 40 grams of protein and multi vits/minerals and digestive enzymes.

He made me change the formula at the last minute and it was DEFINITELY changed for the better. BTW he is also one of the two owners of Nimbus Nutrition. I carry their Performance pudding which is MORE than just a protein pudding.

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Performance Pudding

They have a new supplement coming out that is simply amazing. More on this in the future.

THANKS Aaron for the help.

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
This guy is being VERY modest, he is the MAIN reason that the pancake mix is now a Meal Replacement with 40 grams of protein and multi vits/minerals and digestive enzymes.

He made me change the formula at the last minute and it was DEFINITELY changed for the better. BTW he is also one of the two owners of Nimbus Nutrition. I carry their Performance pudding which is MORE than just a protein pudding.

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Performance Pudding

They have a new supplement coming out that is simply amazing. More on this in the future.

CROWLER
You did all the work, I simply gave you some ideas. It's my pleasure to work with someone like yourself that truly cares about their products and customers...you deserve your success my friend...and it is I that should be thanking you for ALL your advice and help getting Nimbus Nutrition off the ground....you da man ;-)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

Look for the Poseidon Pre Sale to start in less than 24 hours ;-)

Workin

Owen70

Awards
Hey crowler,
instead of going with the flavors you already have for your whey, could you PLEASE do something else, i mean alot of us use quite a bit of powders, and a lot of them are chocolate based or vanilla based...how about something like VPX's miceleean graham cracker...that **** is awesome. thanks man

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Owen,

Thank you for the post. Actually we used to have SEVENTEEN different flavors :) Many of them never sold so we pared it down to the most popular.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I get bulk Micellar Casein and it tastes fine.. you just need to get the right flavoring added.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Hey crowler,
instead of going with the flavors you already have for your whey, could you PLEASE do something else, i mean alot of us use quite a bit of powders, and a lot of them are chocolate based or vanilla based...how about something like VPX's miceleean graham cracker...that **** is awesome. thanks man
I'm told that Crowlers protein tastes no less than AMAZING!

Workin