Micellar Casein

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    lol I saw this post today and thought hmmmmmmmm we now have a pancake mix, a healthy chip mix, a peanut Butter cookie.

Home

Was this forshadowing

CROWLER
    Healthy Cheat Foods looks amazing! I chatted with Crowler while he was formulating a few of these products (pancakes and chips) and can tell you he has really done his homework on these products. I think you guys are going to LOVE them!

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Healthy Cheat Foods looks amazing! I chatted with Crowler while he was formulating a few of these products (pancakes and chips) and can tell you he has really done his homework on these products. I think you guys are going to LOVE them!
    This guy is being VERY modest, he is the MAIN reason that the pancake mix is now a Meal Replacement with 40 grams of protein and multi vits/minerals and digestive enzymes.

He made me change the formula at the last minute and it was DEFINITELY changed for the better. BTW he is also one of the two owners of Nimbus Nutrition. I carry their Performance pudding which is MORE than just a protein pudding.

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Performance Pudding

They have a new supplement coming out that is simply amazing. More on this in the future.

THANKS Aaron for the help.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor

This guy is being VERY modest, he is the MAIN reason that the pancake mix is now a Meal Replacement with 40 grams of protein and multi vits/minerals and digestive enzymes.

He made me change the formula at the last minute and it was DEFINITELY changed for the better. BTW he is also one of the two owners of Nimbus Nutrition. I carry their Performance pudding which is MORE than just a protein pudding.

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Performance Pudding

They have a new supplement coming out that is simply amazing. More on this in the future.

CROWLER
    You did all the work, I simply gave you some ideas. It's my pleasure to work with someone like yourself that truly cares about their products and customers...you deserve your success my friend...and it is I that should be thanking you for ALL your advice and help getting Nimbus Nutrition off the ground....you da man ;-)
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor

CROWLER
    Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
    NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

Look for the Poseidon Pre Sale to start in less than 24 hours ;-)

Workin
  5. Registered User

Hey crowler,
    instead of going with the flavors you already have for your whey, could you PLEASE do something else, i mean alot of us use quite a bit of powders, and a lot of them are chocolate based or vanilla based...how about something like VPX's miceleean graham cracker...that **** is awesome. thanks man
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Hey Owen,

Thank you for the post. Actually we used to have SEVENTEEN different flavors Many of them never sold so we pared it down to the most popular.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    That's a problem with casein, it's bitter.
    Try hydrolyzed casein. Tastes like poison.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

I get bulk Micellar Casein and it tastes fine.. you just need to get the right flavoring added.
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Owen70 View Post
    Hey crowler,
    instead of going with the flavors you already have for your whey, could you PLEASE do something else, i mean alot of us use quite a bit of powders, and a lot of them are chocolate based or vanilla based...how about something like VPX's miceleean graham cracker...that **** is awesome. thanks man
    I'm told that Crowlers protein tastes no less than AMAZING!

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 10:57 PM
  2. Micellar Casein or Calcium Caseinate for lactose intoleance
    By SupplementEdg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:17 PM