Charlie BULK

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Are the protein flavors for this set in stone.. cause i cant see myself handling the PB.. i love peanut butter and all but 25 lbs is a bit???

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol Well you could pick out 2 different flavors.

I actually made that up for a guy who asked me about it. Then 2 days later someone SOMEHOW found it and ordered it :)

I meant to take it down but you found it so sure go ahead and order and in the comments section put down the 2 flavors of protein powder. Just do me a favor and give me a couple days to get it together.

Thanks

CROWLER

KRUPS

KRUPS

Awards
I meant to take it down...
So does this mean you wont be offering it for much longer? I'd be interested in buying it, or a similiar package, once all my protein and excell run out.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
So does this mean you wont be offering it for much longer? I'd be interested in buying it, or a similiar package, once all my protein and excell run out.
Honestly haven't thought about it.

Probably will leave it up so if someone wants it just the way it is they can get it. If you want you can change flavors but not items.

At those prices I am not making a whole lot and it takes a while to get that package together.

Guess what I am saying is if you want it probably better to get it sooner rather than later.

BUT now you have me thinking, what was it about that package you wanted differently?

CROWLER

KRUPS

KRUPS

Awards
I didnt really have anything in mind, i was just wondering about the flavor but you said we could change that so it looks good to me!
...Wouldn't hurt to add some more cookie mix though ;) ...

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
BUT now you have me thinking, what was it about that package you wanted differently?

CROWLER
just wonderin about flavor change for me... at 50 lbs.. i could live off that amount for a few months with the way i been consuming my protein

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who wants that it is fine to make the following changes by writing in the comments section

Protein ONLY 2 flavors

EXCELL ONLY 1 flavor

Cycle Support ONLY 1 flavor

Thanks

CROWLER

ldog

Awards
I think I was that "other guy" who found it and ordered it. What a great deal, I am very happy with it and I hope you keep offering it because I plan on ordering another batch in a few months after I put a dent in the 50# of isolate and the 4kg of excell.

I just want to add that prior to this order, I had never tried Crowler's products, but I am very impressed with them and have referred many people to his site, and with 50# of isolate I can spare some samples so they can taste for themselves.
But keep your hands away from my excell.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I think I was that "other guy" who found it and ordered it. What a great deal, I am very happy with it and I hope you keep offering it because I plan on ordering another batch in a few months after I put a dent in the 50# of isolate and the 4kg of excell.

I just want to add that prior to this order, I had never tried Crowler's products, but I am very impressed with them and have referred many people to his site, and with 50# of isolate I can spare some samples so they can taste for themselves.
But keep your hands away from my excell.
lol You ARE the other guy I guess :) What an animal he buys 50lbs of protein and almost 9 lbs of EXCELL before he even tried it

VERY glad you are enjoying it. Thank you

CROWLER

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
hey how about a 4 kilo excell spcl or offer the whey blend cause to b honest isolate actually gives me the ****s but then I guess the price eould b diff but I think a 4 kilo deal on excell would be great.:study: :good:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
hey how about a 4 kilo excell spcl or offer the whey blend cause to b honest isolate actually gives me the ****s but then I guess the price eould b diff but I think a 4 kilo deal on excell would be great.:study: :good:
The Charlie Bulk is the only one we will be doing actually after all this I will be taking it down the end of the week.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What's this JDUB deal I see now?
cc
Hey CC, I just thought about your question RE: Customs and Canadian shipments. When I send items to Canada I check the box that says if the item can not be delivered please return to send.

We have NEVER had an item returned or anyone let us know their items did not make it through.

Thanks for the order.

Jdub is gone as will be Charlie bulk shortly.

CROWLER

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Hey CC, I just thought about your question RE: Customs and Canadian shipments. When I send items to Canada I check the box that says if the item can not be delivered please return to send.

We have NEVER had an item returned or anyone let us know their items did not make it through.

Thanks for the order.

Jdub is gone as will be Charlie bulk shortly.

CROWLER
Order goes out tomorrow with Chaos! Thanks bro.
cc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt General Chat 1
ManimalPatB General Chat 0
Injury / Rehab 0
mich29 General Chat 47
bpmartyr Politics 7