Peanut Butter/Chocolate Protein

Jared

Awards
This is by far the best protein powder I have ever tasted! I don't think I'll be getting protein from anywhere else from now on.
Keep it up!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This is by far the best protein powder I have ever tasted! I don't think I'll be getting protein from anywhere else from now on.
Keep it up!
Damn glad to hear it man, thank you for the compliments. When I first started working here and CROWLER sent me mine I had a problem finishing off the damn small amount of optimum's protein that I had left over haha.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I'm a protein whore. I had SOOO much and then I found Anabolic Innovations. Needless to say I gave all of my other protein away to my buddies. GONE! Good bye! Best tasting stuff out there guys, keep it up! And damn you to hell for those cookies!!!!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn glad to hear it man, thank you for the compliments. When I first started working here and CROWLER sent me mine I had a problem finishing off the damn small amount of optimum's protein that I had left over haha.
That's funny that you say that. I mixed my last few servings of ON chocolate with about the same amount of my PB protein from you guys...It's pretty damn good. My next order will be one chocolate and one pb from AI.