Peanut Butter/Chocolate Protein - AnabolicMinds.com

Peanut Butter/Chocolate Protein

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Peanut Butter/Chocolate Protein

This is by far the best protein powder I have ever tasted! I don't think I'll be getting protein from anywhere else from now on.
    Keep it up!

2. Doctor Science

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    This is by far the best protein powder I have ever tasted! I don't think I'll be getting protein from anywhere else from now on.
    Keep it up!
    Damn glad to hear it man, thank you for the compliments. When I first started working here and CROWLER sent me mine I had a problem finishing off the damn small amount of optimum's protein that I had left over haha.
  3. Registered User

I'm a protein whore. I had SOOO much and then I found Anabolic Innovations. Needless to say I gave all of my other protein away to my buddies. GONE! Good bye! Best tasting stuff out there guys, keep it up! And damn you to hell for those cookies!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Damn glad to hear it man, thank you for the compliments. When I first started working here and CROWLER sent me mine I had a problem finishing off the damn small amount of optimum's protein that I had left over haha.
    That's funny that you say that. I mixed my last few servings of ON chocolate with about the same amount of my PB protein from you guys...It's pretty damn good. My next order will be one chocolate and one pb from AI.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 05:58 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 04:56 PM
  3. best peanut butter chocolate protein
    By dank311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 02:11 PM