NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 1200mg
Hawthorn Berry Extract 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Policosonol 20mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Idebenone 100mg
Beta Sitosterol 150mg

Just a question on cycle support. I wanted to know if its alright to mix cycle support as well as:
RedYeastRice
CoQ10
Taurine Powder
Glucosamine

-Trench

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yes all of that is fine. But no need to add CoQ10. If you read the full writeup on Cycle Support it states that Idebenone, which is in Cycle Support, is a more potent analog of CoQ10 and works better than CoQ10 synergistically with RYR.

And we are looking to possibly add RYR to future mixes, but it isn't set in stone yet. Continue to check back.

Trench

Awards
So does 100mg Idebenone about the same as 100mg of CoQ10? I mean is it equal to that to have the same desired effect?

And how much RYR do you guys plan on putting in it in the future. about 1-1.2g hopefully?

Thx,

-Trench

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So does 100mg Idebenone about the same as 100mg of CoQ10? I mean is it equal to that to have the same desired effect?

And how much RYR do you guys plan on putting in it in the future. about 1-1.2g hopefully?

Thx,

-Trench
We chose 100mg Idebenone, because after doing research we felt it was the most efficient dosage without being overkill.

IF (big IF), we do end up going with RYR in the future, it will be 1.2g.

Trench

Awards
YaY!!! So whats holding you guys back from doing it??

-Trench

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
YaY!!! So whats holding you guys back from doing it??

-Trench
A lot of factors go into changing a product from the way it was: price, source, scooper size, label changes, etc. Be patient and continue to check back and if we decide to do it, then it will be announced in the AI section of the board.