Anabolic Innovations ANNOUNCES . . .

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are VERY pleased to announce that Pfunk47 is now an official tester for Anabolic Innovations products.

Actually he has been testing for a few months now but with the increase in business we find ourselves needing him to help on the boards with questions and offering suggestions and advice.

Pfunk47 was a walk on at the Division One school Michigan State University where he played fullback for 3 years.

He graduated and turned to bodybuilding and has been VERY intent on living the bodybuilding style. He has built his body up to 230lbs at 7.5% BF at a height of 5'11"

We are VERY pleased he has agreed to join our 'team' :)

So for those of you keeping track we now have TWO people with Division One Football experience :bow28:

Thank you to Pfunk47

CROWLER

Last edited:
Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Congrats..... When did you play for MSU?????

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Crolwer !! - I'am very pleased to be part of the team.:thumbsup:

I played for State back in 97-00.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Offical tester ehh....... He lives 1 hour from me, 30 minutes if I fly on my bike..... DOES HE HAVE CHAOS??? lolol if so I'm :run:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Offical tester ehh....... He lives 1 hour from me, 30 minutes if I fly on my bike..... DOES HE HAVE CHAOS??? lolol if so I'm :run:

That's if you can beat me in my GTO to his place :twisted:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I wish I had some now :) - Unfortunetly I have to wait until it's ready as well - 8 days from now, so my log will tentatively start July 2nd (try to start anything new on Sunday)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had some now :) - Unfortunetly I have to wait until it's ready as well - 8 days from now, so my log will tentatively start July 2nd (try to start anything new on Sunday)

Congrats Funk!

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Pics are soon to come in the next few weeks - tanning has just bgun and once I get to 5% or lower I will snap some shots.

gresh

gresh

Awards
Congrats fellow Spartan (class of 2000) :thumbsup:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yes gotta represent the ACC championship ring ;).

pitbull- as for your comment, I welcome you to match my 4.39 40 yard dash time (handclock), 36.5" vert (3 weeks after severely rolling my ankle) and 225lb bench press as a cornerback for 16 reps ;).
Ha Ha as far as your 40 yard dash times I'm getting to old for that lol your vert not too sure either but your bench I can hang with....... WAIT a second why are you typing your azz should be working on CHAOS damm it!
:icon_lol:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Tha's a hella vert. you must of been close to the highest ?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Tha's a hella vert. you must of been close to the highest ?
Naw i wasn't mainly because I am only 5'10". My vert at my height was pretty much the highest, even though the ****y bastards at FSU would say "oh it was because i was hurt" or some crap lol, but they just don't like when a white boy comes in and does good hahaha. But the highest vert was like 42" and that was done by someone who is 6'3"-6'4" and they have more more springy legs.