A little review: Choc/Banana + PB/Banana

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Taste 10/10 in skim milk -- 9/10 in water
Mixing 8/10 -- basically, I don't care much about this, but it's fairly good.

I can't say enough about Anabolic Innovations' protein. It tastes fantastic, mixes pretty dang good, and tastes fantastic. Wait, that was redundant.

Anyway, PB in every way is good, mixed or by itself. Their banana and banana mixtures tastes awesome as well. Originally I thought the banana was a little overpowering, but I don't think so anymore.

Bottom line is that I've found very few proteins that taste good in water and all of these do.

One mystery is how many scoops to a serving? The little scooper probably isn't a serving, is it? I've seen it answered several times but can't seem to do the math. 2 scoops per serving? 3 scoops? bah, whatever... it tastes damn good.

Thanks Crowler for continuing to put great tasting and very pure products out. Nothing but the best here :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear!

Thank you VERY much!

3 scoops per serving.

CROWLER

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was 3... thanks for the response! I'm hoping you'll surprise us with a few more protein flavors sometime... hmm... root beer!

GREAT to hear!

Thank you VERY much!

3 scoops per serving.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Dang, 14 flavors is not enough lol

CROWLER

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Bah, didn't mean to imply that... just, the more the merrier! Keep working on other great products and don't mind me!

Dang, 14 flavors is not enough lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol I was just kidding buddy. :)

CROWLER