just some praise and a question

RobDyson

Awards
First, I want to say that the peanut butter/chocolate, punch excell, and cookies are amazing. I can't believe how you made them taste so good and easy to mix. I've tried alot of proteins and yours is the best I've tried so far (I've tried everything from ON, Nitrotech(lol when I first started) to nectar and isopure).
Anyway, my question is this. The scoop in the protein bag(btw all of the stuff came in ziplock bags, which I don't mind since I have extra container's, I just didn't know) is much smaller than other companies. Is it supposed to be? If so, how does it have 22g of protein? I assume if the scoop is right, there are no extra fillers?
Also, the customer service you guys have going is awesome. When I emailed you, I received an email within minutes. Overall an excellent company, and I plan on contiueing purchasing from you and definitely tell my friends about you.

Thanks,
Rob

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
First, I want to say that the peanut butter/chocolate, punch excell, and cookies are amazing. I can't believe how you made them taste so good and easy to mix. I've tried alot of proteins and yours is the best I've tried so far (I've tried everything from ON, Nitrotech(lol when I first started) to nectar and isopure).
Anyway, my question is this. The scoop in the protein bag(btw all of the stuff came in ziplock bags, which I don't mind since I have extra container's, I just didn't know) is much smaller than other companies. Is it supposed to be? If so, how does it have 22g of protein? I assume if the scoop is right, there are no extra fillers?
Also, the customer service you guys have going is awesome. When I emailed you, I received an email within minutes. Overall an excellent company, and I plan on contiueing purchasing from you and definitely tell my friends about you.

Thanks,
Rob
I think one serving is 3 of them bro, it should be a 29.6cc scoop. AI protien is a little lighter then other peoples, maybe that why it mixes so good, not sure but its good stuff

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Thanks,
Rob

Thank you so much for such a nice critique.

The protein is 3 scoops per serving. That give you one ounce so 16 servings per pound.

Thank you again.

CROWLER

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
johnfaceman Supplement Logs 3
Anabolics 3