AI's protein

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I bought a 5lbs bag of protein of peanutbutter and damn it is good! I used to use ON Wheys chocolate mint which I thought was pretty tasty compared to most protein, but crowlers peanutbutter blows it out of the park, incredibly good. I actually look forward to drinking it, it is like a snack for me. When I drink it all I can think to myself is "is there really any protein in this, or is crowler just feeding me sugar?" Good job on the protein :thumbsup:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I bought a 5lbs bag of protein of peanutbutter and damn it is good! I used to use ON Wheys chocolate mint which I thought was pretty tasty compared to most protein, but crowlers peanutbutter blows it out of the park, incredibly good. I actually look forward to drinking it, it is like a snack for me. When I drink it all I can think to myself is "is there really any protein in this, or is crowler just feeding me sugar?" Good job on the protein :thumbsup:
Haha when I first started working for CROWLER and he sent me some samples of protein and a bag of peanut butter I, too, was used to Optimums Chocolate and I only had a small amount of chocolate left and now that I have the peanut butter I can't finish off optimum's stuff haha. This peanut butter rocks!!!!!!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I have 20 Lbs of ON choco to burn through :(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We should start a trade in program.

You kow like when people trade their guns in for money.

We could say for every 10lbs of another companies protein powder you send it we will send you a gun hungh ah maybe I better rethink this :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
We should start a trade in program.

You kow like when people trade their guns in for money.

We could say for every 10lbs of another companies protein powder you send it we will send you a gun hungh ah maybe I better rethink this :)

CROWLER
Ya know CROWLER when we decided on the name Anabolic Innovations, I think you were reading too far in to the word innovative haha.