Ultimate Cookie Recipe

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
My fiancee and I have been messing around with the cookies trying to create the perfect recipe with it..... The best tasting batch we made utilizes a 3:1 ratio of mix to milk. We use 12 tablespoons of mix, 4 tablespoons of milk, and add 1/2 package of Nestle Sugar Free hot cocoa mix. To top it all off, we add two tablespoons of natural organic peanut butter.

YUMMMMMM!!! IF you don't like natty peanut butter, substitute one tablespoon of mix with one scoop of Crowler's peanut butter/chocolate protein mix, or whatever protein you wish...

They are SOOOOO GOOD!!!

Edit: Added Oatmeal last night... got rid of the peanut butter and added a scoop of organic plain oatmeal... it helps the cookies hold shape better and you're getting the added benefit of Oatmeal!! EVEN MORE YUM! with more fiber and less fat!

Last edited:

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Try BSL flavoring (chocolate), that makes them really chocolatey

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna go with this one:

4-5 cups of powder
1/2 cup oats
2 TBSP Powerbutter
1 scoop vanilla whey
1 cup of Hood Carb Countdown fat free milk

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has anyone added coconut to the mix? i am not quite daring enough

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
just made a monster cookie and added a little granola and dried cranberry :food:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit: Added Oatmeal last night... got rid of the peanut butter and added a scoop of organic plain oatmeal... it helps the cookies hold shape better and you're getting the added benefit of Oatmeal!! EVEN MORE YUM! with more fiber and less fat!
I tried this too and I liked it...maybe a little too much though. I think I ate too many of the cookies.I'll be honest with you, :toilet: I have never dropped a deuce so many times in one day before!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
My fiancee and I have been messing around with the cookies trying to create the perfect recipe with it..... The best tasting batch we made utilizes a 3:1 ratio of mix to milk. We use 12 tablespoons of mix, 4 tablespoons of milk, and add 1/2 package of Nestle Sugar Free hot cocoa mix. To top it all off, we add two tablespoons of natural organic peanut butter.

YUMMMMMM!!! IF you don't like natty peanut butter, substitute one tablespoon of mix with one scoop of Crowler's peanut butter/chocolate protein mix, or whatever protein you wish...

They are SOOOOO GOOD!!!

How did you cook them? Oven , Microwave? Temps, times?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I just did 1 cup cookie mix
1/4 cup milk
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 giant scoop of chocolate whey

Oven set at 350 baked them for 5 minutes which was to long I like them kinda gooey in the middle so next batch will try 3.5 minutes. My wife even likes them now, she didn't want to try them when I got a sample of it because it didn't look like a traditional cookie now with the protein and peanut butter they look damm close! SOOOOO GOOOOD!!! Why did I only order 4lbs???? Next time 20lbs

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
1/4 cup milk

Oven set at 350 baked them for 5 minutes which was to long I like them kinda gooey in the middle so next batch will try 3.5 minutes. My wife even likes them now, she didn't want to try them when I got a sample of it because it didn't look like a traditional cookie now with the protein and peanut butter they look damm close! SOOOOO GOOOOD!!! Why did I only order 4lbs???? Next time 20lbs
Be careful on your choice of peanut butter as 99% of them are loaded with refined sugars and/or hydrogenated oils (which are trans fats, even if the label says 0 trans fats, which only means less than 0.5g of trans fats.) If you use PB, use natty kind. I just leave out the PB, use Crowler's yummy chocolate peanut butter whey, and organic oatmeal.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump to PItt's question. What temp am I supposed to cook these on?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
1/4 cup milk

Ok sorry I forgot to tell you guys I did another batch at the same temp 350, but at 4 minutes MUCH better than 5 if you like it chewyyyyyy :twisted:

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna go with this one:

4-5 cups of powder
1/2 cup oats
2 TBSP Powerbutter
1 scoop vanilla whey
1 cup of Hood Carb Countdown fat free milk
max, i used your recipe this weekend. its right on the money... i used a sample of crowlers peanutbutter/chocolate whey instead of the vanilla, and used some natty pb as a toping after they got done cooking instead of in the mix. freakin awesome! i brought some into the bar that i part time at, and gave a few to the girls working... they all where diggin them, said they could believe how good they where for a "healthy cookie".