Excel Flavoring Question

Trench

Awards
Do you guys use natural or artificial flavoring in the Excel powders, Im interested in the Mango.

-Trench

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Trench,

Thank you for your question.

The flavoring is approximately 5 grams per 2.2 pounds so it is very little. That flavoring is both Natural and artificial and Sucralose.

Thank you

CROWLER

Trench

Awards
So does it have much flavor?

And as compared to Xtend on what I was originally going to take, would the Excel be the same dosages? Like I was going to have 4 servings of it in a gallon of water. Would I do the same with Excel? And yeah, would it be yummy mango? lol

-Trench

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The serving size dosing etc are the same as Extend. Yes it does have a good flavor to it. The flavoring as in most supplements is very strong. Put it this way the splenda used in this you can take 1 gram and sweeten 120 cups of coffee :)

CROWLER

WIGuy

Awards
I got my mango Excell today. My thoughts on it:

The taste definitely isn't as strong as watermelon Xtend. The watermelon Xtend tastes good when slightly diluted past the recommended dosage of 2 scoops per 16 oz. The flavoring of the mango Excell is much more subdued than the Xtend (at least at 2 scoops/16oz). I would compare the flavor more to a calorie free, sucralose fruit water drink. You can definitely taste the mango, but it isn't really overpowering like Xtend. The Excell mixes better with far fewer floating specks. Also, I like how the Excell doesn't have artificial colorings like Xtend, since colorings can stain bottles. Also, I like to drink BCAAs during work and it looks somewhat silly when you're drinking pink liquid out of a bottle that has lots of floating white stuff for the first 30 minutes (especially since I work in a somewhat professional setting).

In my opinion, watermelon Xtend is a bit over-the-top in terms of flavor. It makes a good drink in those situations where you really want a stronger taste (for instance, during a meal). But during other times such as when you just want to drink water, Excell makes a good replacement since the flavor isn't too strong. This is especially pronounced during workouts. I'm used to drinking plain water during workouts and the watermelon Xtend is just too sweet in my opinion. I'm guessing the Excell is better suited for workouts, but I will find out the next time I take it to the gym.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
WOW thank you for taking the time for such a detailed critique.

BTW it seems most like one serving per 4 ounces of water for a fuller taste. But if you are megadosing it as so many people do they seem to prefer a moderate flavoring as drinking a strongly flavored drink gets real old by the second day.

Thank you again WIGUY

CROWLER

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I had the grape today... im not a big fan... reminded me of grap nyquil.. maybe that was jus my dose

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
grape nyquil? I got hooked on the stuff in the service.. hook a brother up!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I had the grape today... im not a big fan... reminded me of grap nyquil.. maybe that was jus my dose
I would say if a person is trying to decide which flavor to order the most popular are Mango, Raspberry, Strawberry and Punch.

Lemon and Grape are not as possible. BUT just wait til we have the nacho flavor next week lol Just kidding.

CROWLER

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
im jus going through the sampler packs of excell still

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Nacho Flavored EXCELL - awesome - can we get that added with beef or chicken flavoriing as well?

3 servings of EXCELL mixes with 2/3 a gallon of water and unless you love super strong flavors - I believe that is the perfect ratio.

1/2 gallon and 3 servings makes you drink it like it was 160z. No floaties, I am speaking of fruit punch - that is a stronger flavor than Mango.

I hear you about "drinking Pink stuff" at work - people think it's strange enough I walk around with a gallon jug all the time (professional office) and they are always asking what it is. Everyone got so used to it - they noticed when I was out.