Peanut butter flavoring sample

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Crowler!

I just tried the PB flavoring sample you sent me. Pretty good! It’s odd how much it reminds me of the "normal" non natty PB that everyone I know eats. This is going to be amazing to mix into my usual evening jumbo sized bowl of oats and whey. I usually add about 2-3 tablespoons of Natty PB but im trying to flatten out my stomach for the summer. My plan is working out so far, still gaining and my waist is shrinking. This flavoring is going to be a great help in overcoming my PB cravings :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You are still gaining and also losing inches on the waist.

NO MORE Peanut Butter protein powder til I can do the same :(

CROWLER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Crowler!

I just tried the PB flavoring sample you sent me. Pretty good! It’s odd how much it reminds me of the "normal" non natty PB that everyone I know eats. This is going to be amazing to mix into my usual evening jumbo sized bowl of oats and whey. I usually add about 2-3 tablespoons of Natty PB but im trying to flatten out my stomach for the summer. My plan is working out so far, still gaining and my waist is shrinking. This flavoring is going to be a great help in overcoming my PB cravings :)
that actually sounds good, how do you fix that (blender or what) ?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
that actually sounds good, how do you fix that (blender or what) ?

I just boil some water. Pour it into a mixing bowl add the PB into the hot water and let it sit for a min so its very soft then I add the oats and whey. Its like eating a huge power bar. Oh on days when I want even more calls I put a ton of berries and pb in a bowl and nuke it then add that to the oats. Its damn good kinda like PB and Jam :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OH you mean you have to do a bunch of cooking, dirtying pans and stuff.

You lost me at boil water
Now if you had said ok open a can and use your spoon well then that is all good :)

CROWLER

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
OH you mean you have to do a bunch of cooking, dirtying pans and stuff.

You lost me at boil water
Now if you had said ok open a can and use your spoon well then that is all good :)

CROWLER

Hah, I tried that. Didnt mix so well :lol: