Cycle Support Usage Instructions

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay there have been a lot of people commenting on the taste lately. When CROWLER and I first set out to create this product we realized that with compounds like milk thistle and saw palmetto, we were going to have some problems flavoring.

This product was not intended to be used in water by itself or in anything else minus a shake. JMH even tried putting it in Excell!!!! So just make sure you know that the way this product was intended to be used was to be mixed, and it is hardly taste.

EDIT: OKAY OKAY everyone listen up.

I think some of you are measuring this stuff out wrong. I just my cycle support out (yes I just got it since it keeps selling out so quick haha) and I must say I put the right amount, which is to the FIRST line on the scoop, ther very bottom line and I put it in 1 cup of milk. I could BARELY taste anything, a hint of sweetner but he DEFINITELY did a good job on masking that taste. The second test I had 1 cup milk + 1 serving cycle support + 1 scoop PB protein. It actually made the damn thing taste better!!!!

So please make sure you are measuring right and not using a full scoop!

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OH you meant make a post like that now I get it. :)

THANKS LMD

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I threw scoop in my mouth last night and washed it down with water. It tasted like cat $hit. You're right, mix it with something :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
and of course you forced me to ask, how do you know what cat crap tastes like . . . :)

CROWLER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
also dulition seams to be a big issue here. you can't taste it in a 16 oz shake but can taste it some in an 8oz.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
OKAY OKAY everyone listen up.

I think some of you are measuring this stuff out wrong. I just my cycle support out (yes I just got it since it keeps selling out so quick haha) and I must say I put the right amount, which is to the FIRST line on the scoop, ther very bottom line and I put it in 1 cup of milk. I could BARELY taste anything, a hint of sweetner but he DEFINITELY did a good job on masking that taste. The second test I had 1 cup milk + 1 serving cycle support + 1 scoop PB protein. It actually made the damn thing taste better!!!!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
OKAY OKAY everyone listen up.

:run:

never thought to mesure out 6.2gams to see if it wasa full scoop or not. will have to check but I have to tell you we were told one scoop in the morning and one in th evening. This may explain the low blood presure problem I was having.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
:run:

never thought to mesure out 6.2gams to see if it wasa full scoop or not. will have to check but I have to tell you we were told one scoop in the morning and one in th evening. This may explain the low blood presure problem I was having.
It says on the envelope that a single serving is to the FIRST LINE of the scoop which is like 1/5th of the scooper or 1/4th or something VERY small. So now you have to try it and go back and change all the posts that you said it was HIDEOUS haha.

:nutkick: <---- you

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
It says on the envelope that a single serving is to the FIRST LINE of the scoop which is like 1/5th of the scooper or 1/4th or something VERY small. So now you have to try it and go back and change all the posts that you said it was HIDEOUS haha.

A. never said it was hidous. said it had to be dulited.

B. WHAT F***ING ENVELOPE? al I got was a bag labaled cycle support with a scoop in it and an invoice with no instuctions.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
A. never said it was hidous. said it had to be dulited.

B. WHAT F***ING ENVELOPE? al I got was a bag labaled cycle support with a scoop in it and an invoice with no instuctions.
Haha I was just messing with about the hideous part.

And I'll wait until CROWLER responds about the bag because he packages them but on mine it says 1st line is 1 serving.

Smile bruh it's Moday! haha damnit that didn't work ;) :hammer: :afro:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure about that half scoop biz? I just check and I have a 9cc scoop that delivers around 3.6 to 3.8 grams a scoop. (slightly rounded). the total serving should be 6.2 for two scoops right?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Haha I was just messing with about the hideous part.

And I'll wait until CROWLER responds about the bag because he packages them but on mine it says 1st line is 1 serving.

Smile bruh it's Moday! haha damnit that didn't work ;) :hammer: :afro:
:trout:

:stick:

don't mess with me before the coffee!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure about that half scoop biz? I just check and I have a 9cc scoop that delivers around 3.6 to 3.8 grams a scoop. (slightly rounded). the total serving should be 6.2 for two scoops right?

Yes you are right Skye the small long handled scoop is 2 level scoops per serving. LakeMountD received a different scoop.

If you received the large short handled scoop as LakeMount D did one serving is to the first line.

CROWLER

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Damn, thanks for this info LMD, I've been taking a full scoop. :blink:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Yes you are right Skye the small long handled scoop is 2 level scoops per serving. LakeMountD received a different scoop.

If you received the large short handled scoop as LakeMount D did one serving is to the first line.

CROWLER

damn, now I see this. I have the long handled scoop. Tell ya what, I'm just gonna weigh the $hit out and see how much to take :afro:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There were no instructions bro.

That's why I put 2 full scoops.

Yeah - adding BCAA's was a bad idea.

If it's 6.2 grams - I can measure that. Is that one serving???

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is 6.2 grams. There SHOULD have been instructions. You say there was not so that is MY fault and I apologize for that.

Sorry jmh

CROWLER

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So - did I take 4 servings???

I guess I can lower my dose to one serving for a few days....

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Okay boys, I have the "long" handled scoop. I weighed out the scoop (tear weight on my scale), 4g. I then filled the scoop with CS, total weight = 7g. Therefore the long handled scoop = ~3g. Note: my scale doesn't weight in tenths of a gram, so I'd say that 1 scoop = the 1/2 serving. I've been taking one scoop in the morning and one scoop at night, so I believe I am getting the appropriate 6.2g daily serving. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
thanks

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Okay boys, I have the "long" handled scoop. I weighed out the scoop (tear weight on my scale), 4g. I then filled the scoop with CS, total weight = 7g. Therefore the long handled scoop = ~3g. Note: my scale doesn't weight in tenths of a gram, so I'd say that 1 scoop = the 1/2 serving. I've been taking one scoop in the morning and one scoop at night, so I believe I am getting the appropriate 6.2g daily serving. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
thanks
This is what I have, I think it was ONE DAYS WORTH is 6.2 gram, so my slightly rounded scoops were 3.6 to 3.8 level would be roughly what you have. I think that is what it was ment to be that two scoops would be the advertised amount.

Bump for crowler to double check this.

good product guy remember that this was the beta run of it an the little details will sometime get people tripped up. I am still sold on this, if fact I have only been taking one scoop a day due to my blood pressure going lower then I like it (my normal ON BP is ~120/80) so this stuff does work quite well. :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This is what I have, I think it was ONE DAYS WORTH is 6.2 gram, so my slightly rounded scoops were 3.6 to 3.8 level would be roughly what you have. I think that is what it was ment to be that two scoops would be the advertised amount.

Bump for crowler to double check this.

good product guy remember that this was the beta run of it an the little details will sometime get people tripped up. I am still sold on this, if fact I have only been taking one scoop a day due to my blood pressure going lower then I like it (my normal ON BP is ~120/80) so this stuff does work quite well. :D
Wow that makes me feel A LOT FRIGGIN BETTER and who knows CROWLER MIGHT actually give me some props although its doubtful. haha j/k he always does.

Yeah I definitely coined these formulas as BETA's lol because as with any new products that don't have a chance to get thoroughly beta tested, there are going to be problems.

With Chaos we will definitely beta test it, the originally formula is still considered BETA 1 but we might not even release BETA 1 after the testing, we might move onto a final formula, etc.

Again I am glad to hear results, I believe you are the first to actually post any results.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I just got about 3 or so grams per scoop with the long handle.

I'm going to one scoop per day because my lipids and liver values were apparently OK after TST/TRN.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes long handled scoop is 2 scoops per serving. 2 servings per day.

Short handled clear scoop is to the first line per serving.

CROWLER

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Yes long handled scoop is 2 scoops per serving. 2 servings per day.

Short handled clear scoop is to the first line per serving.

CROWLER
So the daily serving total should be 12.4g divided into (2) servings. 4 scoops total for the day with the long handled scoop?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
So the daily serving total should be 12.4g divided into (2) servings. 4 scoops total for the day with the long handled scoop?
bump this, how many grams per day should we be taking for the full amount?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes long handled scoop 2scoops AM 2 scoops PM

Clear short handled scoop to first line 1 AM another PM

6.2 grams AM and 6.2 grams PM

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER

Sorry guys, you have to remember that we changed the formula and therefore had to change the scooper type, etc. That is why there is confusion.

Things will get finalized soon, just bear with us. This is one of those products that didn't really need to be beta tested, minus flavoring, since they are all well known ingredients that have been used for a long time by BB'ers. Thanks for being patient and understanding though.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh man I was going crazy, thanks god for this thread....i have used the product for 4 days, and this morning I was like...what the..I have only about 8 scoops FULL left...how is 1 baggy a months worth...

so short story, I was using the short scooper and filling to the top twice per day..DOH :hammer:

So I burned through this stuff by incorrectly dosing which sucks..BUT... how were we suppose to know?? there were NOT any instructions that came with this on how to dose.......

I saw a scooper and figured thats a serving size like everyone else did..

oh well....that sucks....thank god I bought 2 bags :woohoo:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
oh man I was going crazy, thanks god for this thread....i have used the product for 4 days, and this morning I was like...what the..I have only about 8 scoops FULL left...how is 1 baggy a months worth...

so short story, I was using the short scooper and filling to the top twice per day..DOH :hammer:

So I burned through this stuff by incorrectly dosing which sucks..BUT... how were we suppose to know?? there were NOT any instructions that came with this on how to dose.......

I saw a scooper and figured thats a serving size like everyone else did..

oh well....that sucks....thank god I bought 2 bags :woohoo:
Wow, your liver must be as fresh as a babys :D

tattoopierced1

I had placed an order with a friend and was just wondering since we ordered 2 of the cycle supports, will it only come in one bag with one scoop or will they each have a bag and a scoop?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had placed an order with a friend and was just wondering since we ordered 2 of the cycle supports, will it only come in one bag with one scoop or will they each have a bag and a scoop?
i ordered two and it came in 2 seperate bags each with a scooper

Soxfan34

Awards

CROWLER
Just for a little clarification here, if i'm supposed to be taking 12.4 grams/per day, then why does the advertised 30 day supply only weigh 205 grams with the bag?

That's roughly 2 weeks worth.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just for a little clarification here, if i'm supposed to be taking 12.4 grams/per day, then why does the advertised 30 day supply only weigh 205 grams with the bag?

That's roughly 2 weeks worth.

I was trying to type too fast and should have said 6.2 grams PER DAY that is from 2 servings. So 3.1 grams twice a day provides the following:

(all products are standardized)

Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 1200mg
Hawthorn Berry Extract 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Policosonol 20mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Idebenone 100mg
Beta Sitosterol 150mg

CROWLER

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
One last time and that's it for me.

6.2g / day period. Correct? No matter if you're using a small scoop or a snow shovel, you need 6.2g / day.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
One last time and that's it for me.

6.2g / day period. Correct? No matter if you're using a small scoop or a snow shovel, you need 6.2g / day.
You are CORRECT sir.

Many apologies for the mix up caused by ME :jaw:

CROWLER

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I apologize in advance because I realize how "anal" this is going to sound but....

I will be using the cycle support I purchased from AI next month and was wondering about something. The electronic scale that I have does not measure to 1/10 of a gram so would I be well advised to measure out 7g/day and then divide that amount into two dosages to ensure I'm getting adequate protection? This will mean that I'll only have enough for 27 days instead of 30 but I should be covered!

This is nitpicky I know, thanks for putting out cycle support..you guys rock!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I apologize in advance because I realize how "anal" this is going to sound but....

I will be using the cycle support I purchased from AI next month and was wondering about something. The electronic scale that I have does not measure to 1/10 of a gram so would I be well advised to measure out 7g/day and then divide that amount into two dosages to ensure I'm getting adequate protection? This will mean that I'll only have enough for 27 days instead of 30 but I should be covered!

This is nitpicky I know, thanks for putting out cycle support..you guys rock!
Why not just use the scooper?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all the confusion re: scooper size and all, I figured I'd play it safe and measure it out. Besides, I measure everything with that scale: protein powder, dextrose, creatine, oatmeal, rice, etc.. Told ya I was a bit anal!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well if your scale does not read in tenths it would be hard to know whether you were getting 3.0000g or 3.9999g so I would say the best way is to make it read 2g then continue to add small amounts of powder. Count how many incraments you add. For example if you added 10 incraments then it turned to 3, you know that each incrament you added was ~.1g therefore once it turns to 3 you could just add 2 more incraments to make 3.2 grams. I mean that is abou the only way I can think to tell you to do it. Either that or make it read 2g then add powder till it reads three then just guesstimate and add a small amount. I mean whether you get 3.1 or 3.4 it isn't going to make much of a difference.