Crowler Cookie's=Diet Schmiet

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna just add this to the other threads about them, but I figure another thread in this section might increase the chance that people will open their eyes and catch on to how good these things are.

My wife now asks me to make them for her every day, and the only other bb-type supp she likes is Nectars Coffee. I don't know how you did it, Crowler, but these things are the bomb. I'm dieting right now, and I still feel like I'm indulging. I went to the movies on Thurs., and I brought a massive cookie, thereby avoiding getting raped by the theater prices while also keeping the diet on track.

Keep it up! :dance:

For anyone who was concerned about the preparation, it is utterly simple and tastes great with just milk.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having the same problem with my wife breaking into my cookie stash. I've actually had to hide it :p. I couldn't agree more that it's a great product that gives you a little treat to curb the urge.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm having the same problem with my wife breaking into my cookie stash. I've actually had to hide it :p. I couldn't agree more that it's a great product that gives you a little treat to curb the urge.
Yeah, and believe me, I'd rather my wife be eating these than real chocolate chip cookies. I like her booty just the way it is; don't want to see it change.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha I know I want some damn cookie mix too ;).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 12