Crowler, cycle support question

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I hate to ask but is there any chance of you doing a double flavored version of the cycle support? or a maybe one could offera one of the flavor system pacakge with it? here is the thing, I am looking at doing my blend with it, basically adding Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Potasium or sodium R-ALA, Biotin, and maybe some more milk thistle powder. your pre workout drink would cover one of those but I really don't need a preworkout drink as much as I need the other items (I am diabetic). Any ways looking at the basic cycle support I would only have to increase the amount by a little but I am worried about the milk thistle powder, the other items don't taste and could just be added to a shake. It would be nice to have everthing in one morning shake and and one evening shake.

BTW how much trouble would it be to sell the cookie dough without the chips? Esp if bought in larger incraments.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Skye,

Thanks for the questions.

I hadn't thought about doing it that way but I can start thinking about it.

BTW, if you like I could sell Milk Thistle by itself, at least that is a start and then see about the extra flavoring.

Also on the cookie mix, believe it or not the chips cost the least especially when you consider the protein is isolate. Why don't you give me an email at [email protected] I am sure we can figure something out.

CROWLER