Holy Sh*t

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
My wife has the same complaint about me.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Chaos might work well for you too, it's got di-arginine malate, that is two arginine molecules for the price of one :rofl:

Wow, another shameless plug for Chaos..... keep up the good work :woohoo:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My order came fast.
another shameless thread so he can get a discount if they have one soon. :nutkick:

(but wait, by me posting does that not mean I now would get a discount too? :woohoo: )

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
another shameless thread so he can get a discount if they have one soon. :nutkick:

(but wait, by me posting does that not mean I now would get a discount too? :woohoo: )
No, because you made fun of his post. You get to pay a premium.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established

No, I really wanted to give props to AI in as few words as possible.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, because you made fun of his post. You get to pay a premium.
Well thats nice to say such things. Because you made me feel bad now you have to pay full price as well! :FUfinger: ;)

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya!!!!! Well Crowler rode his bicycle all the way to my house and delivered mine to the front door with a smile :) So there!!!!!!!!:rofl:
A smile...and nothing else. :bb2: :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Oh ya!!!!! Well Crowler rode his bicycle all the way to my house and delivered mine to the front door with a smile :) So there!!!!!!!!:rofl:
Now c'mon we all know that is because of your avatar :hammer: :chick: