cookie(s)

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
So, thanks to a gracious fiancee, I just recieved 4 lbs of cookie dough for my birthday. My question is, now that I have this super sketchy, anonymous parcel (better smelling than ammonium nitrate) how do I mix and make cookies? Im tempted to just add a quart of milk and cook up the largest protein cookie in the history of the universe... what do you guys think?
cc

BTW: Crowler made her a good deal on shipping too... class act, bro

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
That would be amazing to see you put together 4lbs of cookie together and make one huge cookie. I know I would end up eating it all right then, and then be pissed later cuz I want more cookies!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
cool.. I read that but the instructions are far too complicated for me to follow. I have to sit on them for 10 minutes?
thanks bro, best to eat while hot ... can turn back into powder if left too long, akin to eating sand.
cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
cool.. I read that but the instructions are far too complicated for me to follow. I have to sit on them for 10 minutes?
thanks bro, best to eat while hot ... can turn back into powder if left too long, akin to eating sand.
cc
What I do is I put the mix into a seperate bag, I put a little milk in, not too much, mix it up by squeezing it, shape it into a log, dump it onto a plate, put it in the microwave, cook it.

Let it sit for a couple minutes then slice it like a loaf of bread. Then just snack on it all day long, stays nice and sponge like a muffin.

CROWLER

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
What I do is I put the mix into a seperate bag, I put a little milk in, not too much, mix it up by squeezing it, shape it into a log, dump it onto a plate, put it in the microwave, cook it.

Let it sit for a couple minutes then slice it like a loaf of bread. Then just snack on it all day long, stays nice and sponge like a muffin.

CROWLER
Which method is better? The runny, sit on it method in other thread or just mix in a bag?
I will try both with the next batch (although I might take a while to eat 1.5lbs of cookie/brownie) and report back.
thanks crowler

chris3g

Awards

CROWLER
how long do you microwave it for?

i've been measuring out 100g servings, and kinda molding into 1 giant cookie, but it's been coming out the microwave super hard. Does that mean it's in there too long? I like to leave it in long enough to get all the chips all soft and melted, but i don't want to make a rock hard cookie either.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well I have found through trial and error each microwave has different strength so tough to say. Then some have all sorts of different setting too. Also how much you microwave at a time of course will change the time.

I am not sure I would put it in so long all the chips melt. That sounds like quite a long time. They will just harden up again when it cools off any ways.

I do about 15 - 20 seconds. How long do you do?

CROWLER

chris3g

Awards
Well I have found through trial and error each microwave has different strength so tough to say. Then some have all sorts of different setting too. Also how much you microwave at a time of course will change the time.

I am not sure I would put it in so long all the chips melt. That sounds like quite a long time. They will just harden up again when it cools off any ways.

I do about 15 - 20 seconds. How long do you do?

CROWLER
only 15-20 seconds when you make the big cookie roll?

i had it in WAY too long then. i think when i made the 100g one today i had it in there for a minute and a half or so. I do have a pretty small microwave though, I'll make one tomorrow and try 20-30 seconds.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
only 15-20 seconds when you make the big cookie roll?

i had it in WAY too long then. i think when i made the 100g one today i had it in there for a minute and a half or so. I do have a pretty small microwave though, I'll make one tomorrow and try 20-30 seconds.
No when I make about 100g. To be honest with you I just put it in I don't measure out how much, and when it looks good I take it out. To me they taste good no matter what but then again I am a little biased :)

CROWLER

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I also kept my cookies in for 1 minute, I'm thinking that was far too long.
When you say your cookie roll has the consistancy of a muffin, we arent talking about some strange melba toast muffing are we ! HAW HAW HAW:toofunny:

chris3g

Awards
i just made one (100g again - i got a digital scale and i weigh everything now :) ) , and cooked it for 30 seconds this time. wow, WAY better! i was really overcooking them before

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear Chris,

Thanks for the update.

CROWLER