Flavoring Packet Questions

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
In the sample I got it explained how you can order Plain Jane protein and then in the comment section you add the flavorings you want. How many do you get?? Is it like per/lb??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You can get different flavoring for every 2 lbs of protein powder you order.

So if you order 10 lbs of protein you can order 5 different flavors.

CROWLER

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Ok that is what I thought, but just wanted to clarify before I make an order. Thanks a lot and it is a great option since I cannot decide which flavor I liked the best and I always love to switch flavors to keep it interesting.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe more people aren't going for this?! I think it is a damn great idea CROWLER.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe more people aren't going for this?! I think it is a damn great idea CROWLER.

It is a great idea. One question I would have is that How do you make sure the process of mixing the flavor in the protein is consistant throughout the batch? What would you use? With my luck, it would settle to one area and I'd have a super potent 1/2 pound of protein and a plain 1 1/2 pounds :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
It is a great idea. One question I would have is that How do you make sure the process of mixing the flavor in the protein is consistant throughout the batch? What would you use? With my luck, it would settle to one area and I'd have a super potent 1/2 pound of protein and a plain 1 1/2 pounds :D
What most people do is place the flavoring and the protein powder in a large plastic bag, close the bag tightly, then slowly turn the bag a number of times to evenly distribute the flavoring.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah CROWLER is right, the granules from the WPI and flavoring are all extremely small so none of it **** sit in any one spot assumin you shake it or mix it really well.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I put 2 or 3lbs in an empty 5lb jug, add flavoring and sweetner, then use a spatula to mix it around some. Then I put the lid on and shake it around. I then do the stir & shake routine one more time and I ended up with consistent flavor on each batch so far.

dd

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Lets say you order 10 - 15 lbs, with different flavor systems... can you package in 2 lbs increments so that we can make sure we are getting the right flavor:powder ratio?
cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Lets say you order 10 - 15 lbs, with different flavor systems... can you package in 2 lbs increments so that we can make sure we are getting the right flavor:powder ratio?
cc
Ok now you are making me feel REALLY bad.

First I say no to your question about shaker bottles lol

Actually with the protien powder a fork does a great job of mixing it up.

Now I gotta say no to us splitting up a larger package into 2lbs containers. Ask me a simple question like HEY CROWLER, if I pay for 2 lbs of cookie mix how about you send me 2 lbs of cookie mix would that be ok? lol

:blink:

CROWLER

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I put 2 or 3lbs in an empty 5lb jug, add flavoring and sweetner, then use a spatula to mix it around some. Then I put the lid on and shake it around. I then do the stir & shake routine one more time and I ended up with consistent flavor on each batch so far.

dd
Nice, I'm ordering some right now!