Cookie Recipes??

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experiemented with these cookies?? I thought I saw someone say they would add the Plain Jane protein to the mix. I am just wondering if and how someone did this and how did it come out? I am planning on trying this, but I am wondering if anyone has become successful with this.

Dave@NU

Awards
Just made a batch with added chocolate protein. Still the amazing cookie it has always been now with even more protein. The cookie mix flavor way over powers the chocolate so its like its not even there.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Awesome sounds good, I was thinking about adding peanut butter protein, or maybe even peanut butter to the mix.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
By the way, how much protein did you add to the mix??

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
due to a lack of response in my other thread, I went ahead and made a batch with what ended up being far too little milk (were drier than a nun's **** in the desert). So this time I added more milk to about 2 lbs of mix, added 2 heaping spoons of all natty PB, put in a med. dish and am baking as we speak. will let you know how it turns out.
cc

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Help Required Immediately!

How Do I Tell When These Are Done, Consistancy Does Not Appear To Change With / Without Heat.

The Dish Has Swollen And Is Making A Funny Noise. Is This Normal.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I dont know either, I think the cookie monster is brewing inside.
I made a brownie-type dish, burnt my tongue during the sampling process but tasted damn good.
Shall report back 09:00 tomorrow after refrigeration.
cc

chris3g

Awards
i add a tablespoon of peanut butter, but i just let it melt it over the top after the cookie comes out of the oven. hadn't really thought of adding it to the mix prior to cooking though

Dave@NU

Awards
I used my protein scoop which is 1 oz which equals 16 scoops to the pound. So I took one pound of cookie mix give or take and two extra full scoops of chocolate protein and mixed them together. As far as cooking time, I think I made two cookies about 3-4 in in diameter and it took about 45 sec in the microwave. You can watch them poof up and then determine how well done you like them. But dont sit too close to the microwave or it might fry your brain!

chris3g

Awards
I used my protein scoop which is 1 oz which equals 16 scoops to the pound. So I took one pound of cookie mix give or take and two extra full scoops of chocolate protein and mixed them together. As far as cooking time, I think I made two cookies about 3-4 in in diameter and it took about 45 sec in the microwave. You can watch them poof up and then determine how well done you like them. But dont sit too close to the microwave or it might fry your brain!
just FYI, i measured it out on my digital scale and a level 70cc protein scooper (about 2 1/3 fluid oz) gives 1 1/2 oz of cookie powder.

a 30cc scooper (about 1 fluid oz) gives around 2/3oz cookie powder.

i assume when crowler says that 1 serving = 1 oz, he means by mass and not by volume.

IF you want to get precise about it :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
just FYI, i measured it out on my digital scale and a level 70cc protein scooper (about 2 1/3 fluid oz) gives 1 1/2 oz of cookie powder.

a 30cc scooper (about 1 fluid oz) gives around 2/3oz cookie powder.

i assume when crowler says that 1 serving = 1 oz, he means by mass and not by volume.

IF you want to get precise about it :D
No I meant weight of 1 ounce not mass or volume ;)

CROWLER

Dave@NU

Awards
Ah, I know its not the most precise way of getting the mix but I bought 4 pounds and since it all comes together in one huge bag I tried to get "one pound" so I could put in what I thought was the correct amount of milk.

The serving scoop I used was 23g / 1 oz but it seems that 1 dry oz = 28.3g. So I did really crappy measurments. Oh well.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Update:
The runny, PB mix that I cooked into a brownie-like cake in the oven turned out amazing. This morning, the outer shell was hard but the inside was moist and good.
I recommend trying this method.
Can't beat cookies for breakfast:bb3:
cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Update:
The runny, PB mix that I cooked into a brownie-like cake in the oven turned out amazing. This morning, the outer shell was hard but the inside was moist and good.
I recommend trying this method.
Can't beat cookies for breakfast:bb3:
cc

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw this is GOOD to hear.

After last nights rash of our posts back and forth I was thinking OH BOY this AM should be fun to see what Candian Champ is going to say

Well I am VERY relieved. I know I shouldn't stress about this stuff but I REALLY do. So I am very glad to hear it has turned out to your liking.

CROWLER

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
haha! glad to keep you on your toes. I was mostly kidding about the stuff I was saying yesterday (melba toast muffin? cmon!)... the sample I recieved was simply amazing, I was having a hard time replicating the same taste/consistancy. I suggest changing your website from microwaving the cookies for 1 minute down to 20 seconds... They taste much better when cooked for a shorter period of time.
Thanks for the replies, I WILL ONCE AGAIN REPEAT THAT THESE COOKIES ARE FABULOUS.
cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the info CC.

Actually it says in less than a minute it was suppose to mean the adding of the milk, mixing and cooking.

I will make it a little more clear.

CROWLER

chris3g

Awards
totally agree on the microwave time. i just made, by far, my best one yet, and i cooked it for only 25 seconds this time (another 100g'er). It was so damn good in fact, that it really made me question the 70 calories per ounce number :D

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
Dunno if any of you guys have tried this with Crowler's lil cookie mix yet, but its freakin great. I make 2 cookies, however big you wanna make them is fine. Then I throw some fat free cottage cheese in the blender and blend it till its smooth. Pour a lil fat and sugar free jello mix into the CC and blend again (chocolate fudge is my favorite). Put that inbetween the 2 cookies and put it in the freezer. Makes one hell of a "ice cream cookie sandwhich".

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Dunno if any of you guys have tried this with Crowler's lil cookie mix yet, but its freakin great. I make 2 cookies, however big you wanna make them is fine. Then I throw some fat free cottage cheese in the blender and blend it till its smooth. Pour a lil fat and sugar free jello mix into the CC and blend again (chocolate fudge is my favorite). Put that inbetween the 2 cookies and put it in the freezer. Makes one hell of a "ice cream cookie sandwhich".
sounds good man, but what the hell is a CC . you put canadian club (rye) in there? wicked....
cc

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
bah! could have come up with that one myself, but I guess it was just wishful thinking.. do you think this would work with crystal light substituted for jello?
cc

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
Probably, I should have made it more clear that I use Fat Free and Sugar Free Jello Pudding. I've never tried it with Jello Gelatin or Crystal Light. Sounds kind of interesting.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, very creative. will give this a try.
cc

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I will have to give the peanutbutter a try. I have used apple sause and it works great for making the cookie most. Great product only problem is that I have become addicted to them.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I will have to give the peanutbutter a try. I have used apple sause and it works great for making the cookie most. Great product only problem is that I have become addicted to them.
If thats the only problem, I think Crowler is a happy man. With PB they taste great!
cc

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Well guys I just ordered 10lbs of protein and 4lbs of cookie mix. I will experiment with these combos. I also bought 2 things of the Protein Butter Plus from Giant, so I am thinking of mixing these. Also might pick up some fiber and trying to make a super cookie, which also tastes great! Once I get my order here, I will keep everyone updated. My Super protein + fiber cookie idea sounds good, but who knows since I am not the greatest baker. Ill let everyone know tho when im done.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well guys I just ordered 10lbs of protein and 4lbs of cookie mix. I will experiment with these combos. I also bought 2 things of the Protein Butter Plus from Giant, so I am thinking of mixing these. Also might pick up some fiber and trying to make a super cookie, which also tastes great! Once I get my order here, I will keep everyone updated. My Super protein + fiber cookie idea sounds good, but who knows since I am not the greatest baker. Ill let everyone know tho when im done.

Please post a pic of the 18lb cookie once it is cooked :)

Or better yet a pic of you after you finish eating it lol

CROWLER

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Please post a pic of the 18lb cookie once it is cooked :)

Or better yet a pic of you after you finish eating it lol

CROWLER
Hhahahah, That would be the best meal ever!!! But I think I am going to make many cookies. But my love for cookies is there, and I havnt had any in very long time except for that sample. But if I do make one huge cookie, I will take a picture. Damn now you are making me consider making this cookie just to see it. Maybe Ill cut it up afterwards, and then order more cookie mix.