# # # INSANITY SALE #3 is on NOW # # # #

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
:aargh: :aargh: INSANITY SALE # # :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

To participate in any ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS INSANITY SALE you MUST have:

• STARTED a usefull thread IN the Anabolic Innovations forum within the 7 days BEFORE the sale
  • POSTED 5 usefull posts IN the Anabolic Innovations forum within the past 7 days
Here is the sale BUT it is ONLY available to the first 2 people
Purchase $50 worth of ANY product(s) EXCEPT Whey Blend(not enough mark up on whey BLEND) and get $25 more worth of products for FREE!

So put at least $75 worth of products in your cart and when checking out use code INSANITY in the coupon code area that will automatically take $25 off your total. Your items will be shipped out the middle to end of the week.

That is it so if you want to do this you might want to HURRY because once the code is used 2 times it will STOP working.

If you use the code but have not made a thread here and posted another 5 times you will not receive the discount.

OK GO!:aargh:

We will be having another INSANITY sale tomorrow. You never know what it will be so if you have not already you may want to start a thread and make 5 useful posts in The Anabolic Innovations forum :aargh:

CROWLER

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Now why didn't you tell me that 4 or 5 days ago when I dropped $160?

CROWLER, you're a sneaky one... I'm gonna have to watch you!!!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
And Brent he said start a USEFUL thread!

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And Brent he said start a USEFUL thread!
lol!!!
The one asking why there was only a small amount of products offered was useful to me, so you leave me alone!

EDIT: I just ordered from you.... don't forget my insanity sale #2 cookie mix! (I accidently called it protein mix in the comment section. lol)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dang you! Why do you always post this stuff when Im too busy to read!!!!!!! :think:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I need to come up with a meaningful thread! I'm great at meaningless posts :)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
What happened to we are going to have another INSANITY SALE tomorrow?!?!?!?
I am sitting here waiting to drop a bunch of cash on your products, but I also have a 10% discount thats ends tomorrow. So I am waiting for the sale to see which I should use. I can't really complain cuz either way I would have a discount.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What happened to we are going to have another INSANITY SALE tomorrow?!?!?!?
I am sitting here waiting to drop a bunch of cash on your products, but I also have a 10% discount thats ends tomorrow. So I am waiting for the sale to see which I should use. I can't really complain cuz either way I would have a discount.
I was wondering that too since I actually have some time to be online for once. Now when I don't, the sale with happen...:whiner:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering that too since I actually have some time to be online for once. Now when I don't, the sale with happen...:whiner:
I didn't get back to the computer until this evening and I remember you asked if all the sales were going to be at night so I figured I would wait until the afternoon sometime. :frustrate

CROWLER

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didn't get back to the computer until this evening and I remember you asked if all the sales were going to be at night so I figured I would wait until the afternoon sometime. :frustrate

CROWLER
Sounds good :thumbsup:

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Now why didn't you tell me that 4 or 5 days ago when I dropped $160?

CROWLER, you're a sneaky one... I'm gonna have to watch you!!!!!
I hear ya! Always happens when you just order or have no $

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
No it's cool guys I will get you guys the numbers to a few credit card companies....hold up a sec....

HAHA j/k :whip: