Thanks for the Support Everyone!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to give a thank you to all the customers out there. After browsing the boards quite thoroughly I noticed that you guys are really talking well about the products and it means a lot even to me and I know especially to CROWLER.

It is nice to hear so many good things about the Cycle Support as well as I put a lot of time into it and CROWLER has done quite a bit to market it and make it taste good.

We would appreciate it if you would continue to spread the word about our products as we continue to grow. And trust me when I tell you, there are good things coming over the next few months!!!

:thumbsup: :food: :chick: :bb3: :afro:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're OK....but that other guy....... :ntome:

You guys are very innovative and great with members because you guys are dudes just like the rest of us. Keep it up and you guys are going to be able to take it to a level you couldn't imagine.

And...if you guys don't have the cycle support in stock when I need it! :nutkick:

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
You have made me come to a new place for protein and BCAA's. And I am addicted to the cookie mix. I hope you guys continue the success and can keep coming up with innovative products.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You have made me come to a new place for protein and BCAA's. And I am addicted to the cookie mix. I hope you guys continue the success and can keep coming up with innovative products.
Keep checking back. I can assure you there will be fun new things. Maybe even soon? :ntome:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
How's this for talking it up; I'm gonna buy @ least 2 when it comes back in stock.