When is the final version of cycle support comming out?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
???:dump: :fool2: :donut: :FUfinger:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Huh? There's a new formula coming out?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I thought the version that was just released was the final version.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
I think what he meant to ask is:

When will Cycle Support stop being shipped in Ziploc bags??:rofl:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
The bags are fine with me. Whatever it takes to keep it cheap. :D

Just buy a airtight container and keep it in there. My 4 month supply is sitting nice and safely in mine. :)

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established

Just buy a airtight container and keep it in there. My 4 month supply is sitting nice and safely in mine. :)
Couldn't agree more....

Well....maybe if you offered to give me a million dollars or a virgin or something....then I could agree more...um...yeah, anyway...

Did I say that out loud?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

yep, right into FnF's fine china (a.k.a. tupperware)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but if it is about the bags....
Has anyone used a Foodsaver for bulk supplements?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but if it is about the bags....
Has anyone used a Foodsaver for bulk supplements?

rubbermaid containers works fine, the foodsavor is just darn expensive when you have to use it everyday!

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rubbermaid containers works fine, the foodsavor is just darn expensive when you have to use it everyday!
I was thinking of a bulk item that you cap up and put the remaining into a foodsaver bag. Not sealing it daily, ya know?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of a bulk item that you cap up and put the remaining into a foodsaver bag. Not sealing it daily, ya know?

well of course it would work, but the machine to operate it is expensive is all. I save other containers when they are empty, they work good too :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The current version of the Cycle Support Formula is BETA 2. We called the last one BETA 1 in case we changed the formula. We aren't saying that since this is B2 that we are definitely going to change it but we are continuing product research to assure you guys the best and most efficient product available for the price and for the goals we set out to meet. We are looking into other things that might help, however, price, availability, and ingredients working against each other are all things that have to be researched when considering a particular ingredient (and trust me this drives me nuts). There will be more Cycle Support (more than 30 also) coming by the end of next week hopefully and the formula will be the current BETA 2 formula. Don't expect any updates extremely soon.

Yeah trust me guys ziploc bags are the way to go. Seems unprofessional until you actually look at how much more efficient it is.

First off lets go with price. To get professional labels put on and to buy bottles for this stuff to go in you are looking at a MINIMUM of $5 on the price. You may think I am joking but CROWLER has looked into labels and they are rediculous for nice ones. Secondly, lets look at keep this stuff sealed tight. The ziploc bags that have the little plastic piece on it to make it slide are ideal for this. They can hold a very large amount of powder while still staying completely sealed. I don't know about you but I have gotten some tubs from ************* before and although they were in tubs, the powder had obviously gotten moisture in it as it was very clumpy. Lastly I don't know about you but I absolutely hate protein or CEE jugs (the big ones) because once the stuff starts getting down to low levels you have to dig your hand down in there, get white stuff all over ya and you cant see if you are getting a good scoop. Also, anyone who has bought the 10lb. bags of optimum nutrition protein know that the ziploc sealer on that ALWAYS goes bad and it no longer seals after about half the protein is gone (which is a painnnnn). I have learned to like the ziploc bag as I find it much easier to work with. It is up to you guys, cheaper and more efficient, or more expensive a bigger pain.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
BAGS ARE FINEEEEE please dont ever change it!!!!!!! I wish more companys did this!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have some metal containers with a glass top that seal. I just dump my AI powders into it. That way you can leave it on your counter and the lady won't b*tch at you for leaving shoddy, shady looking bags all over the place. My .02!

gresh

gresh

Awards
The current version of the Cycle Support Formula is BETA 2. We called the last one BETA 1 in case we changed the formula. We aren't saying that since this is B2 that we are definitely going to change it but we are continuing product research to assure you guys the best and most efficient product available for the price and for the goals we set out to meet. We are looking into other things that might help, however, price, availability, and ingredients working against each other are all things that have to be researched when considering a particular ingredient (and trust me this drives me nuts). There will be more Cycle Support (more than 30 also) coming by the end of next week hopefully and the formula will be the current BETA 2 formula. Don't expect any updates extremely soon.

Yeah trust me guys ziploc bags are the way to go. Seems unprofessional until you actually look at how much more efficient it is.

First off lets go with price. To get professional labels put on and to buy bottles for this stuff to go in you are looking at a MINIMUM of $5 on the price. You may think I am joking but CROWLER has looked into labels and they are rediculous for nice ones. Secondly, lets look at keep this stuff sealed tight. The ziploc bags that have the little plastic piece on it to make it slide are ideal for this. They can hold a very large amount of powder while still staying completely sealed. I don't know about you but I have gotten some tubs from ************* before and although they were in tubs, the powder had obviously gotten moisture in it as it was very clumpy. Lastly I don't know about you but I absolutely hate protein or CEE jugs (the big ones) because once the stuff starts getting down to low levels you have to dig your hand down in there, get white stuff all over ya and you cant see if you are getting a good scoop. Also, anyone who has bought the 10lb. bags of optimum nutrition protein know that the ziploc sealer on that ALWAYS goes bad and it no longer seals after about half the protein is gone (which is a painnnnn). I have learned to like the ziploc bag as I find it much easier to work with. It is up to you guys, cheaper and more efficient, or more expensive a bigger pain.
You guys can do whatever it takes to keep the costs down, hell a ziplock bag w/ a label written in magic marker is fine with me. I got few empty 5lbs protein jugs laying around, I just empty the bags into them.