$%*&#@ Insanity $ale #2

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
INSANITY SALE OFFICIAL SMILIE :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Ok here it is boys and girls BUT remember

To participate in an ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS INSANITY SALE you MUST have

STARTED a usefull thread IN the Anabolic Innovations forum within the 7 days BEFORE the sale
POSTED 5 usefull posts IN the Anabolic Innovations forum within the past 7 days

Here is the sale BUT it is ONLY available to the first 2 people who post in this thread and say "I want the Insanity Sale #2" Or something like that.

Buy 1 lb of cookie mix get 2 lbs FREE

You don't have to make your purchase until I have sent you a special code for this. BTW I am going to be gone to the beach with the grandson all day so don't get scared by yourselves here all alone :nono:

So quick quick post BUT remember the rules above if you haven't started a thread and made 5 posts in the Anabolic Innovations thread some time in the last 7 days you are NOT eligilbe.

BUT you never know when INSANITY SALE #3 will be so you might as well GET POSTING :aargh:

CROWLER

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
omg I want it bad!!! LOLZ ROFL LMAO
Maybe this will make me change my opinion of them... you know... eating a cookie bigger than my little toes.

chris3g

Awards
i'll get in on this one if the 2 aren't gone already :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Shipping charge is just on the first lb.

Chris 3G you got one.

BTW Brent are you saying you want one or not?

CROWLER

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Chris 3G you got one.

CROWLER

Well, it will give me a reason to order from you. Do I need to say anymore?

chris3g

Awards

Chris 3G you got one.

CROWLER
sweet i just bought 50 ziplog bags today so i can make them :thumbsup:

i also figured out that if you spread a bit of peanut butter over the warm cookie right when it comes out of the oven, they taste even better :D

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
This has nothing to do with the topic but damm it FIT ur ava is killin me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fool2: :fool2: :fool2:

HeIsLegend

Awards
I want the Insanity Sale #2" Or something like that =P

(i dont know if i met the requirments or not lol)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
OMG I just read the sale is it over?????????

HeIsLegend

Awards
i dunno i should pay more attention next time

ME LOVE COOOOOKKIIEESS!!!! MMMMMM

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Crowler look into my aviator if this sale is over!!! Keep looking!!! You sure its over? lolol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
HeIsLedgend you are nut :)

Pitbull I am doing what you tolbe me todoeay and cnt tpe ne mre lol

Ok so yes the sale is done Chris3g and Brent got it.

You two can make your purchase, just in the comments section state your board name and that you won INSANITY #2.

Thanks

BTW get ready for the next one and if you have NOT started a thread and made 5 posts you just might want to do that.

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Your "aviator" huh? You a pilot? :toofunny:

Damm I didn't even catch that. I hit spell check and must have just clicked OK to change and the first 1 is aviator.. HAHA I needed the second.... P.S. F U!!! HAHAHAH I lift weights I never said I was a genius that is some funny shet though :toofunny:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
DANG LakeMountD you had be looking and looking and examining and examinging that pic for a plane. Didn't find one but it was fun looking.

BTW I will tell people that there WILL be another INSANITY SALE later this evening. So if you haven't gotten your threads and posts in there is still time. I PROMISE you that you do NOT want to miss this one.

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
DANG LakeMountD you had be looking and looking and examining and examinging that pic for a plane. Didn't find one but it was funny looking.

BTW I will tell people that there WILL be another INSANITY SALE later this evening. So if you haven't gotten your threads and posts in there is still time. I PROMISE you that you do NOT want to miss this one.

CROWLER
Ha Ha good call Crowler. Umm Lake would you rather me post a picture of myself shirtless? :bb3: :toofunny:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can I get in on this?? Hopefully it's not too late??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, I see it is too late. Wow this is tough. Are all the sales going to come out in the evening?
No sir they are not :)

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
DANG LakeMountD you had be looking and looking and examining and examinging that pic for a plane. Didn't find one but it was fun looking.

CROWLER
There is nothing "plain" about his avatar :).

But yes it was very fun looking. I tried lifting the breast to see if it was under there but no such luck :(:ntome: