Why does Anabolic Innovations only offer a small number of high quality products?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Lake is working on some stuff as we speak....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol

This is VERY funny thread. I am NOT kidding I saw the title and I just KNEW who was nutty enough to write it only Brent would I thought and sure enough it is :)

These things are tough man. First you have an idea, then you have to find research to see if what you thought actually is true. Then you find out you are wrong so you start again.

If you are lucky you find what you are looking for, then you have to find out if the items you need to make your product are available without buying a minimum of say 25kgs or EACH of the ingredients.

So you order it and the supplier promises it in say 30 days. 34 days later you call and they say oh yes another 20 days and so on and so on. You call back and they say oh no you thought you could buy just a few pounds of that flavor!!!!!!!'

Oh I am sorry Jean was suppose to tell you that our minimum order is $1000 worth of EACH flavor, let's see you have 13 different flavors so that would be ahhh yep you guessed it 13K NOT the $500 you though it would be. So you say to yourself. Well what do I do go back to the board and say ah yea I know we used to have 14 flavors but we are cutting back to just 3 flavors and look like and ass and take down all the flavors or pay what they want?

So you bite the bullet and then one glorious day your items finally arrive.

You find out that they have sent you the WRONG items and you send it back via Tractor trailer at their expense BUT it takes another 3 weeks.

Finally you get all your ingredients.

Then you make this product you have been dreaming about for 3 months, and then you test it. Well sometimes you realize you just wasted all that money as it doesn't do what you wanted to, doesn't taste the way you wanted it to or doesn't mix the way you wanted it to.

BUT you get lucky sometimes it works and you start selling the product all the time you are probably losing a couple dollars on each item you sell because you price the first few batches based upon what it will cost you when you order in LARGE quanities or no one will purchase it.

So if it goes well you lose a few hundred dollars on a couple thousand dollareas in sales of the beta and the next 2 or 3 batches. Sales go well so you bite the bullet and order 5 thousand dollars worth of the ingredients and hope it keeps selling. It keeps selling and you start making MONEY :)

So I guess that would be why.

BTW Brent you never answered my email I sent ya. You want me to make your new product for you?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol what did he tell you but probably better to email the answer you know.

CROWLER

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys have in the crock pot? Inquisitive minds wanna know ;)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys have in the crock pot? Inquisitive minds wanna know ;)
Although I would love to tell you Mr. Schlange schleimig (haha snake mucous in German since viper and spit weren't in the language lol) I can't because not only do we want to surprise everyone but we want to keep it under wraps.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havent you ever heard MORE is not BETTER?? Everybody starts somewhere and I for one am very pleased with the products they offer :)

Im cookie eating fool :)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havent you ever heard MORE is not BETTER?? Everybody starts somewhere and I for one am very pleased with the products they offer :)

Im cookie eating fool :)
Wait a minute.... you saying size doesn't matter after all!?!?!?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Brent, sugar cookie, NO size doesnt matter :) its all how the quality of the product PERFORMS :)
Yes and by looking at your avatar Fit it seems Viper doesn't think size matters either :lol: :blink: :ntome: :ntome: