FIRST Anabolic Innovations INSANITY SALE is on NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok how about a wrist blood pressure monitor 50% OFF!

Yes that is RIGHT BUT

To participate in an ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS INSANITY SALE you MUST have

STARTED a usefull thread IN the Anabolic Innovations forum within the 7 days BEFORE the sale
POSTED 5 usefull posts IN the Anabolic Innovations forum within the past 7 days.

You also MUST in the comments section state your board name and then come back here and post in this thread you got one so I am sure it really was you.

If you have not followed the above I am sorry but I can not give you the BP monitor at the sale price

So go ahead and get em NOW because you NEVER know when it will end. Could end in an hour could end in 15 minutes if we run out of them.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!:run:

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Perfect name, you are insane. He gets too happy about helping people hahaha j/k.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bah....I already got one of them deals from you.

For anyone wondering, this monitor works great and it very reliable. Readings are very stable and consistent. The product itself is of high quality and feels very sturdy. It even comes with a neat little case to keep it clean. It runs on 2 AAA batteries that will get you a few hundred readings or so.

It has been very cool to check my BP whenever I feel like it. And, you also get the comfort of measuring it at home where you are more comfortable making for a better reading.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Damn... wish I would have qualified as I am getting sick of running to CVS every day before the gym for my log...

Are you doing this because you will not be carrying them anymore?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Damn... wish I would have qualified as I am getting sick of running to CVS every day before the gym for my log...

Nope as LSU said I am bored lol

Just trying to increase traffic and posting in the ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS forum. BUT I will say they will NEVER go on sale like this again.

That is what makes these sales so insane is they will NOT be repeated. We aint doing the predictable 10% off sale every weekend ;)

CROWLER

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heh, most of those things are very off or so I've heard. Reason being is because none of them are ususally calibrated correctly. *shrug* That sounds like a pain in the arse though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Heh, most of those things are very off or so I've heard. Reason being is because none of them are ususally calibrated correctly. *shrug* That sounds like a pain in the arse though.
You mean the BP monitors at CVS and not the one on my website right?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Well you have one post in for the next sale. Now just start a thread and make 4 more useful posts. I am telling you that you do NOT want to miss the next Insanity Sale :)

CROWLER

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You mean the BP monitors at CVS and not the one on my website right?

CROWLER
:hammer: Yes. I was responding to the post above mine.

I wouldn't have given the good review of your BP monitor above. :hammer: :rofl: :nutkick:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
All in the name of a good log.
:rofl:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Couple hours left better get them quick :)

CROWLER

chris3g

Awards
i dunno man..in the past 7 days i count 12 threads started in this forum by unique people other than you...kinda limits who can get in on this :rofl:

edit: 12 threads not checked for usefulness either :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
i dunno man..in the past 7 days i count 12 threads started in this forum by unique people other than you...kinda limits who can get in on this :rofl:

edit: 12 threads not checked for usefulness either :)

hmmm I wonder if that will be an incentive for people to begin making threads in this section and making more posts. You never know we may just have a 50% off protein sale ;)

It will just be fun to watch how many people kick their own azzes for not making a thread and a couple posts :twisted:

BTW chris you have too much time on your hands if you are counting threads :)

CROWLER

chris3g

Awards
hmmm I wonder if that will be an incentive for people to begin making threads in this section and making more posts. You never know we may just have a 50% off protein sale ;)

It will just be fun to watch how many people kick their own azzes for not making a thread and a couple posts :twisted:

BTW chris you have too much time on your hands if you are counting threads :)

CROWLER
well it didn't take me long to count to 12!

i see what you're saying though..get the threads in now so you qualify for the future sales...makes sense :)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn....I paid $50 for mine.

:aargh: :sad:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent sale. I don't qualify for this one, but I'll be gettin in on the next one..Great job you guys..

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So let me get this straight...

You are trying to say that my comments about your cookies aren't useful!?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
So let me get this straight...

You are trying to say that my comments about your cookies aren't useful!?

You know if we were bike racing against each other I would CRASH my own bike just to take you out :)

CROWLER

BTW SALE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
SALE IS OVER thank you for playing.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I will be selling off my Cervelo P3 for $1 be sure to check in now :)

I am going to bed I have to go to the beach with my son and grandson tomorrow.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You know if we were bike racing against each other I would CRASH my own bike just to take you out :)

CROWLER

BTW SALE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why I work with this guy, just so I can help him do things like this and/or give him moral support haha.
CROWLER---> :cheers: <---me

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I am thinking of doing an eXcell log on roadbikereview.com or something. You could probably get me to do it for $2000.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will be selling off my Cervelo P3 for $1 be sure to check in now :)

I am going to bed I have to go to the beach with my son and grandson tomorrow.

CROWLER

GRANDSON??????????? I though you was a youngin :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established