Hotttttttttttt SALES COMING YOUR WAY ONLY IF you follow the RULES!!!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would like to announce Anabolic Innovations INSANITY SALES

Ok this is gonna be FUN infact you are going to have so much fun you will be whistling zippy de do da out . . . well you get the idea.

AND will ONLY be for a certain amount of time maybe 24 hours maybe only 4 hours you never know.

It may only be for the first 10 orders so you BETTER be here for the FUN or it may be something for the first 5 people who make a new thread or post.

:woohoo:

eg of a sale may be 25% or MAYBE even a bigger discount off a certain product BUT BUT BUT it will ONLY be for people who have done the following:

• Started a USEFULL thread IN the Anabolic Innovations thread within the 7 days before the sale
    [*]Posted AT least 5 times in the previous week IN the Anabolic Innovations forum a USEFULL post.
Ok so what qualifies as a useful post. Well I will say that BUMP or TTT do not qualify because they are BORING! :yawn:​

Something FUN and/or interesting. So usefull thread could be you telling us a story like Hey I was at the gym and I saw this guy there who looked just like . . .​

Useful thread could be a new way to work your calves. ANYTHING like this.

Useful thread could even be asking a question.

It can be truthfull it can be an untrue story that is just fun to read or a joke.

BUT it can NOT be sexually explicit and can NOT be degrading or mean to ANYONE.​

So you can't say I was at the gym and this 90lb tool was doing curls in the squat rack. You post this and LakeMountD will :nutkick:​

Ok so I want to say a word about sales at Anabolic Innovations. We will NEVER run the same sale ever week or every month or probably not even once a year.

WHY? Well then people get used to having say a 10% off sale every wed or a free shipping sale every weekend so they wait and do NOT buy until then.

So when we say we are having an Anabolic Innovations INSANITY SALE NOW! so you BETTER :run: because it may only be for 8 hours or maybe less.

Ok so let's recap.

To participate in an ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS INSANITY SALE you MUST have

To participate in an ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS INSANITY SALE you MUST have

STARTED a usefull thread IN the Anabolic Innovations forum within the 7 days BEFORE the sale
POSTED 5 usefull posts IN the Anabolic Innovations forum within the past 7 days.​

When you order you put your board name in the comments section and you will receive the sale price. If you don't put your board name in or you have NOT done the required posts you will STILL recieve your items BUT not at the sale price.

PLEASE note that with a sale like these we may get SLAMMED with order so we may have to take a few extra days to get your order to you. Thank you for your understanding.​

BTW first insane sale will be within a couple days so if you want to be part of it go ahead and post some thread.

CROWLER

Last edited:

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
LOL...I can tell when Crowler's getting bored with life :hammer:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I was at the gym and this 90lb tool was doing curls in the squat rack so I ..........

sorry, had to do it :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does my Crowler's Little Cookie thread count? That counts..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
HECK yea it counts IF the sale is within 7 days of when you started the thread ;)

BTW Skye I was doing DB kickbacks with the 90s NOT curls thank you lol

CROWLER

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HECK yea it counts IF the sale is within 7 days of when you started the thread ;)

BTW Skye I was doing DB kickbacks with the 90s NOT curls thank you lol

CROWLER
Ahh DB kickbacks...You drag your pink DB's out again?? :lol: